SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2011 year in review- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So that was 2011?

Here we are again. The end of the old year and the beginning of the new. We've had a busy year here on 419eater.com and to illustrate this, here are just a few of the highlights. It's by no means an exhaustive list. Just some of the things which the mods were able to remember through their drunken haze:

March 1 - Stargate returned to the mod room.

March 22 - Artemis hit the astonishing figure of 10,000 site kills. Also this year, Woody999, The Fae and Dora the Explorer ratcheted up 1000 kills each (and still climbing).
Incidentally: 121 pages of threads have been added to the offline fake sites forum since January 1, 2011. There are occasionally threads for sites that were determined legit but many threads also have more than one fake domain reported on them. With 30 threads to an index page that is well over 3600 fake sites researched, reported and killed in our fake sites forum at Eater.
In 2010, we added 61 new pages to the offline forum. 2011's total is nearly double!

April Fool's - In the wake of the great Steward incident of 2010, the mods opted for a low key and friendly impersonation of other members,
complete with avatar and sig lines.
There was also a forum-wide PM Hoff and Elton battle, which may have been initiated by a couple of mods although no-one has claimed responsibility.

Also on April 1st - We reached 40,000 registered members.

April 25 - The winner of the Eater Easter Egg competition was Fowan Nyne. He was the only person to find all 63 Easter eggs hidden in other members' signature lines.

May 9 - JMRazor retired from moderating.

May - Eater began accepting credit cards for Premium Membership payments. Windypops the first to use the new system.

May 19 - Black piggy signature icon added for reporting of stolen credit cards. No connection with regards to Windypops. Honest.

July 3 - RIP Bombardier. We lost a good guy and an excellent baiter, responsible for some of the best lad videos ever.

August 30 - www.infosniper.net joined the Eater family.

September 10 - Eater turns 8 years old.

October - Forum clean-up. Postwhores everywhere grieved their beloved post count totals when the forum underwent clean-up of some non-essential posts.

November 4 - Bohigal joined the mod team.

November 16 - Windypops wins the Eater "Name your Favourite Sig Line" competition with his bull semen.

November 29 - The Monsignor was awarded a Golden Pith helmet for his Hell Safari bait.

December - DDoS of both Eater and ScamWarners.
Mention in The Register - US (DDOS attack)
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/12/12/anti_scam_sites_ddos_blitz/

December - Sheboppe's drop box closed. Morgain opens new drop box.

And finally in December (and to keep Slightly happy) - The Post Your Wheelie Bin thread was opened in General. It's probably (according to Slightly) the best thread of 2011.

So, like we said, that's just a few of the things that happened in 2011. And although we said "highlights" at the top of the page, the real highlights were created by all of you. They were the thousands of posts you made regarding your baits. It looks like you've all been very, very busy. We would say that you can take a rest now, but you just know that ain't gonna happen. 2012 is upon us and there are so many lads out there to be played, baited and battered that we just know you're going to be as busy this coming year as you were the last. And that's what it's all about, guys and girls - it's your hard work that gets results. You've been awesome. Look around and you'll see a lot more piggies, more arrest badges, more safari hats, more site killing flags and other icons in signature lines than there were this time last year. It's proof that you're hurting criminals and fighting the good fight for the good guys.

From everyone at Eater - Thanks for your hard work and have a GREAT 2012!!!

destickied - Jan 30 -Ima

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year everyone!!!

happy crowd beers! jump_4_joy

I was first so I get these emoticons!

Fight My Brute
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year here - fireworks everywhere, including down the street; sounds like urban warfare.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So... you are telling me that you took this screenshot, added some fancy graphics, and posted it yourself, the window licker that you are. I don't believe it.

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Also on April 1st - We reached 40,000 registered members.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An hour to go in Pyongyang!

I wish a very happy New Year 2012 to everyone in red, purple, green, orange and black. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year Everyone!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly wrote:
March 22 - Artemis hit the astonishing figure of 10,000 site kills. Also this year, Woody999, The Fae and Dora the Explorer ratcheted up 1000 kills each (and still climbing).
Incidentally: 121 pages of threads have been added to the offline fake sites forum since January 1, 2011. There are occasionally threads for sites that were determined legit but many threads also have more than one fake domain reported on them. With 30 threads to an index page that is well over 3600 fake sites researched, reported and killed in our fake sites forum at Eater.
In 2010, we added 61 new pages to the offline forum. 2011's total is nearly double!

Holy cow. Shocked When you put numbers to it, well, it's astonishing. If my math is correct, that's an average of 75 deaded sites per week. Wow. Just wow. I am honored to work with such dedicated site killers -- who always have my back and vice versa.

Add to that mix an incredibly talented group of baiters who never cease to amaze me with their creativity (truly, some of you should be making the big bucks in Hollywood!), the dedicated warners on our sister site (your kind and patient assistance and persistence is to be commended), and you've got one hell of a formidable community the lads are up against. I am proud to play a part, however small.

Here's to 2012. May rivers run swollen and deep with lad tears, hosters and registrars continue to accept and act upon our reports with the good spirit they are intended -- and most importantly, may the new year bring peace, safety and success to both our community and the innocent folks we work so hard to protect.

As for SOOI's most awesome wheelie bin thread -- no mention of my most excellent wheelie cool, so I'll refrain from comment. Razz

Cheers, all. beers!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm, forum blowout, anyone want to dare to report it?

What credit should we give to the lads?
All those safari's trophies and photos they've sent over the last twelve months, we couldn't have done it without them.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question I'm not seeing blowout, even when I reduce my screen size.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Heh. I've just sat here for the last 5 minutes playing with resolutions too. Laughing
I can't see a problem with it either.

Anyway. Happy New Year!!

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year everyone, even SOOI. Thanks for a GREAT year at Eater.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New year to all at the eater. Good hunting for 2012!!!!!

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy new year my chairman Cool

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year to all
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year to all of you beers!

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy new year all of you. I hope you get a good 2012. I am also happy tat we can continue our nice tradition of getting a lad spend new years on safari. Last year Cletus and this year Rushforth.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy new year everyone beers!

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year everybody! Hope it's a good one for ya!

happy crowd beers! happy crowd

Love, a slightly squiffy cougie. x Very Happy

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year to all or you Eater Members! happy crowd

Thank you to the Mods and Admins for putting up with all of the nonsense to keep the good work going and occasionally keeping us cats on target. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year to all.

Hats off to the generous bounty of toppled dictators in 2011 that provided grist for the lads.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best thing happend in 2011 is the start of the wheelie bin thread. Klaasvaak will get a medal for that, maybe even a statue in the center of Amsterdam. 2012 can't top that. Unless somebody can bait a lad into making a TWAT monument made of wheelie bins.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year to All and to All (Lads) More Pain! That would be a good thing.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year and all the best to all for 2012... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
With 30 threads to an index page that is well over 3600 fake sites researched, reported and killed in our fake sites forum at Eater.

Simply amazing!

Sitekillers, piggy collectors, phonelad killers, scamwarners from our sister site, and some of the best baiters in the world, along with a great team of mods and admins, and that's why Eater is so great!

Happy New Year to everyone! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Can't top that. Happy new year all. Very Happy

EDIT:
Quote:
Can't top that.

Yes we can, here's to an even-less prosperous 2012 to scammers. beers!

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic