SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are You Infosniper?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cool technique
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello -

I ordered at http://infosniper.com and received a receipt from Paypal from 419 Eater.

I've not been delivered anything from Infosniper and no email address or phone numbers seem to exist for either company.

My receipt if from Paypal Receipt No: 5468-5747-1826-4656

I've paid, but no services have been provided.

My first question is why did 419 Eater wind up with my Credit Card information, and how do I get what I paid for?

I spend over 2 hours on the phone with Paypal, but because I do not have an account, they say they cannot file a dispute.

Please help me if you can.

Is this simply a scam?
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious why you think Eater has anything to do with this site or why you think we have your CC info? The link you provided is a placeholder web page.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe they mean http://www.infosniper.net/ , not the .com

And it's in the links at the top of the forum, under the google ad:

Scamwarners.com | ipTRACKERonline.com | scamwarners.com | Scam Tracker | infoSNIPER

I think they need to chat with Rover. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
cool technique
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The domain name was http://infosniper.net

I signed up for http://infosniper.net and provided my credit card information. A few moments later I had via email a receipt from Paypal for the money I paid to http://infosniper.net that said the charges would appear on my credit card as 419Eater.

Neither infosniper or 419eater have a phone number of email address to try and resolve the dispute.

Paypal claims they cannot help me and that I should go to 419eater, which is why I posted.

Looks like I need to file a http://ripoffreport.com and alert others of this potential scam and of course my attorney general, does anyone else have any suggestions?

I've spend nearly 4 hours today, trying to resolve these issues. I was only defrauded $8.

Thank you in advance for any help.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you paid via paypal, they are the only ones who have your credit card information, regardless of who the payment went to.

InfoSniper is one of the Eater partner websites - so the receipts will come from the same place, regardless of which site you are making a payment on. The payment page - which is processed by paypal - clearly states this (I just checked).

How long ago did you place the order? It does say on the only page I could find that has anything to do with payment on infosniper that orders have to be manually activated and it can take 24 hours.

http://www.infosniper.net/lb.php?lang=1

I am also curious as to what you are paying for exactly, as their services are free unless it is for commercial purposes.

Before you go around the internet making wild claims, accusations, and threats of unwarranted legal action, you should probably go back and read the information provided on the page that you just typed your credit card information into. And in the future, you might want to do that first.

Last edited by bearkat419 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cool technique, I am sorry you are so upset. Take a deep breath. I am sure this is just some misunderstanding and it will be sorted soon.

Welcome to Eater. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, but I'm just really confused?

Quote:
InfoSniper is a free service to geolocate IP addresses and domain names and providing additional information like provider, country, city and even whois information. Just fill in the form and use the different display modes by adding url parameters.

What part of that requires your CC? Bolding mine.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cooltechnique: Infosniper is a 419eater partner, as you'll see at the bottom of the infosniper home page.

In any case, the site admin Rover will be contacting you soon to explain further.

@TS: infosniper offers a subscription service, so you can get geolocation services for your own web site.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
cool technique
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ted,

I purchased on http://infosniper.net the IP locator service and to do so, purchase packages.

I provided my credit card information to do so. Hope that clears things up.

To the people that welcomed me, thank you.

Please know my goal had been to simply get what I paid for and then after countless hours, I began to think I had been scammed and although it is a low amount of money, I wanted to make certain others would not also fall victim.

I look forward to hearing from Rover.

Thank you everyone.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@TS: infosniper offers a subscription service, so you can get geolocation services for your own web site.

Ah, thanks, Bo. Very Happy

I am sure Rover will clear things up, Cool.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cool technique wrote:
...I began to think I had been scammed and although it is a low amount of money, I wanted to make certain others would not also fall victim.

Believe me, of all places on the internet, you WILL NOT get scammed from anything to do with Eater. Promise. Wink

Do you know what we do here on Eater?

Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You were emailed the details the very same day you signed up. The email probably landed in your trash.

I have sent you a PM with the information. Hope that sorts it out.

If you have any more questions simply PM me.

PS: Welcome to Eater.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
cool technique

I have to admit, that's a bad ass user name.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
You were emailed the details the very same day you signed up. The email probably landed in your trash.

Pays to check the spam folder when you're expecting commercial email... Image

Underboss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ to many times comercial mail has ended up in my spam even though I was expecting it...sucks when that happens

welcome to eater

cool technique
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover was kind enough to call me and clear everything up Laughing
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear this is all sorted. Very Happy

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hurrah for the "good guys"!!! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news. My mail faces the same problem. Pays to check the trash now and again and whitelist anyone you are actually expecting a mail from.

(also, welcome to Eater Very Happy will you be staying to torture scammers? It has been known to be good fun now and again)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic