SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She wants a responsible man haha [cough]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was on a high from receiving a glowing email, copied to my boss, then saw this! MR!?

Have fun!

Hello Mr!

I understand that this letter will be a surprise for you. I shall explain to you. I asked the agency to find a man for a serious relationship .. They gave me email address. And so I write to you now. My name is Diana. I am 27 years old. I was born in Poland. But now I live in Australia. I'm a lawyer. I like my job, it gives me confidence in myself. I am very sociable girl. I never was married and no have a kids. My friends say about me that sometimes I talk too much. But I love to speak. And do not see anything wrong with that. I also love to read books I've read all the books of Stephen King. Every day I go play tennis and golf. My height 178 cm. My weight 54 kg. My eye color - brown. My hair color-light brown.

I had a long relationship with a man. We have been together for over 4 years. But he drank a lot and very deceiving me. I did not want such a relationship and we broke up. I want a man in whose eyes I see the sincerity and honesty. I need a responsible man. Now you know a little about me. If you are interested please contact me on my personal e-mail.

Here is my email address - [email protected]

I'll have a vacation in 3 weeks. And I plan to visit UK. I never was in this country. And it is interesting to me to know all about UK. I want to meet 2012 in UK.

I would love to see your letter. Please tell me about yourself. Your work, interests? I'm curious to know all about you.

With the best regards.
Diana

I am wall to wall entertainment (apparently so says Mr. E)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh, a chance for some de-education!

There's quite a few Aussies (including myself) on this forum, that could make your lad's back story a living hell! Why not tell your lad you LOVE Australia and have always dreamed of travelling there! Ask her whereabouts in Australia she's from and no matter WHERE she claims to be from, suddenly have friends who live close by. That often freaks out a lad, because they don't like anything that can be checked. I had a lad who claimed to be from Irvine in Scotland, so I asked him if Prestwick was near by. he said no, which proved to me he knew nothing of Scotland, because Prestwick is about six miles away from Irvine as the crow flies!

Maybe they can "meet" your lad, who I seriously doubt is in Australia at all. and don't forget to mention how scared you are of "drop bears", who hang from trees, drop onto your head and try to rip your face off!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_bear

Oh the potential for this bait is wicked Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the same scammer from my seasoned scammer posting except in my email she is from Poland but in the UK doing Lawyer work(claims to be a lawyer) and would love to come visit Australia. She is certainly in dire need of a decent slapping.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same one here, originally polish, lawyer living in the UK now , planning to visit holland and maybe planning to start working here for 1 of the big 5 consultancy companies, unfortunately for this one that is the same company that I worked for as a CPA so I am planning to take this one on myself.
Will keep everyone posted if I meke ant progress in a good bait.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic