SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Advice Needed...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sinisterminister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I hope I am posting this in the right section, I recently signed up to jobs websites in the hope of finding employment, not been lucky up to now, but got an e-mail today from what seems a recruitment agency, the content is:-

Quote:
Dear David,
Our Senior Consultant, Simon Hudson, has seen your details suggesting that you are looking to make a career move and has asked me to contact you.
Mr Hudson has some ideas relating to your search which may be of interest to you and could assist you in finding the right role.
To arrange a meeting with Mr Hudson at our Leeds offices, please call us on 0844 880 6690, reply to this email with a copy of your CV, or select a convenient time and date via our website www.personalcareersolutions.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards
Samantha Coates 

Personal Career Solutions 
www.personalcareersolutions.co.uk

I always believe in if looks to good to be true it normally is, but for some reason I am unsure on this occassion, any help appreciated
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The website looks legitimate even though it has only been registered since January (they appear to have changed names recently, which could account for the recent domain registration).

I get emails similar to this all the time from recruitment companies and I can't see anything with this one that looks like a scam, it just looks like a recruitment company trying to get you on their books.

Just bear in mind that if they (or anyone else) asks you for money as part of the process for getting a job then it is a scam.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't really a scam. Just a buyer beware situation. A lot of these agencies place ads that look like legit job ads. Also, they charge fees for their services when there are a lot of job placement agencies that don't charge anything and their success rates are no higher than the free ones. So, tread carefully. Buyer beware.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic