SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 The Au Pair who doesn't pay

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted this lad's au pair scam scripts to post at ScamWarners - I had no intentions of continuing baiting him after this. But then I found it amusing to pretend to believe that the lawyer's fee was payable by the host mother (ie the lad's other character) ... and then to dismiss other payments as too costly or irrelevant too. It was a change: no delaying payments, no imaginary trips to MoneyGram; just simply Not Going to Pay Anything.

Mrs Michael wrote:
Hello,
Goodday,it is with a great happiness and enthusiasim that i come to you with this awesome request to be our next Au pair for my lovely family,My name is Mrs Michael Rose,an American citizen married to Mr Michael Paul,we reside at Bloomsbury, London,i worked in Train station in London while my husband work as a Lecturer in London University.
However,we are very nice beautiful catholic couple for 6years back,blessed with 2 kids Gregor and Gloria being 3yrs and 5years respectively,your basic salary shall be 900 Pounds which shall be paid every Month or better still if you want weekly salary.
More so, your working hours shall be Monday to Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays shall be your off period,your daily schedule shall be to take my kids to a nearby school every morning around 8am and bring them back home by 2pm,your weekly working hours shall not exceed 35 hours.
Inn addition,i will also like you to teach my children your culture so as to enhance cultural exchange program,you shall also be giving your separate 2 bedroom apartment with all facilities i think necessary .
Finally,when you are to get back to me,i will like you to get back to me with your detailed Curriculum Vitae for onward interview.
Cheers

Serenity wrote:
Hello mrs Michael,

Thank you for your email.

I am interested in your au pair job, i am presently an au pair in France, for an English family. I care for 2 girls, twins, ages 4 years. Previously i cared for a 10 year old boy in Germany. I'm from Germany. I haven't made a cv, but my present family will give reference if needed.

I finish at au pair here at Christmas and look for a new place for after Christmas, for any time 6 months to 1 year or more perhaps.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks for the response,i have accepted you to be my next Au pair for my kids,i will like to know what date exactly you shall be ready to join my family
Cheers

Serenity wrote:
Hello mrs Michael,

I am available after Christmas, maybe it is best to say in the new year for easier travelling.

I will like to discuss more the position before agreement.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
How are you doing again,i am very happy to join my family next Month,Also,i will like to tell you that you shall only need a contract letter to work with my family,i will like to know if you have a good lawyer in UK that can get you a good contract letter,if not i might recommend a lawyer for you that can get you a good contract letter before coming next Month,
Here is the lawyer email [email protected]
Hope to see you with my family
Cheers

To the lawyer, Serenity wrote:
Dear Sir,

You were recommended to me for a contract letter for to be an au pair.

Please tell me about your service and prices.

From Serenity

To Mrs Michael, Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

When i became this au pair with this family, the family gave me a contract which they wrote.

This may be easiest?

I wrote to the lawyer however, because it might be that he has templates.

I will keep inform.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks for the response,the lawyer had been the one assisting my past Au pair to get contract letter for like 3 years back in UK,i will like to know how you are enjoying your Au pair work with the family,Also i will like you to update me as soon as you have heard from the lawyer this week so that he can get you the contract soonest
Hope to see you in Uk with my family next month
Cheers

Barrister Henry John wrote:
Attention,

We are very happy to have contacted us,we have been in the front field of assisting United Kingdom and Non-United Kingdom employer as regard Contract Agreement Letter in London in respect to their employees. Many Citizens have been denied of their right and privilege and we have discovered that strange threat and illegal act to the society.However,we have put a stop to all this illegal act by asking anybody coming to work in the United Kingdom to obtain the contract agreement Letter/permission be he/she will be allowed to work or take their respective occupation and services.
Firstly we would have to obtain the Contract Letter form for you at United Kingdom chamber which will serve as a legal agreement between you and your employer in the following terms and conditions:
1. PAYING OF YOUR FULL AND RIGHTFUL WAGES 2. PROVISION OF SUITABLE ACCOMMODATION 3. FARE TREATMENT 4. DURATION/WORKING HOURS 5. CONTRACTING ENDING 6. AVOIDANCE OF CONFLICT ISSUES 7. CONFLICT RESOLUTION 8.ADHERENCE TO THE CONTRACT LETTER.
Moreover,this Contract will spell out the terms and conditions of employment which are required to be given to the Employee under section 1 of the Employment Rights Act 1996. The Contract Letter will be given to you after making the necessary arrangement.
When you are ready, you are to pay a sum of 305 pounds for the processing of the Contract Letter and registration to us through Western Union Money Transfer to;

Receiver Name: Mr Henry John
Receiver Address: London , United Kingdom.

Upon receipt of payment we will commence on the proper documentation of your contract Letter. You are expected to send to us a scanned copy of receipt of payment.
NB:- You are expected to report your Host family if she fails to meet up with what will be stated in the Contract Agreement Letter that will be sent to you immediately we receive your scanned copy of international passport and payment.
Yours Faithfully,
Henry John

To Mrs Michael, Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

Yes I enjoy being an au pair very much, this is why i like to continue!

It is very interesting to view countries also, France is very nice, many people, many nationalitys.

I finish here 20 december, this is Christmas week so may be difficult to get a flight before after Christmas or after New year.

I have an email from the lawyer, this I send to you. I think he is very expensive for a contract, my present family made a contract with a template from the internet, this is free and better perhaps.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks for the response,i have read the message sent by the lawyer to you,i will like to tell you that the contract letter is very essential,most Au pair i have been employing make contract for themselves,i will like to tell you that the contract is quite different to many contract because it shall be registered at United Kingdom Chambers for at least 1year
More so,i will like to tell you that we shall book a flight for may be 2nd of January,but i will urge you to make the contract letter ready this month
Finally i will like to know if you love flower vase and what is your favorite colour?because i need to make arrangement about your apartment decoration next week.

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

If you like to get that contract, this is for you to choose, but my present host family made a contract with a template from the internet and this is good too.

The 2 january is good, thank you. I will be in Germany by this time, so i will fly from Germany. A flight for the afternoon will be best.

Yes, i like flowers and all plants. My favourite colour is blue.

How nearby your home is the apartment where i will be?

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks for the response,i am very happy to have read from you soonest,i must tell you that the contract letter of UK is quite different from others,it will be registered at united Kingdom Chambers,so most of my au pairs made the contract letter before coming to UK
However,i will like to know what date you will make the contract letter with the lawyer, because i don't want any form of delay about your coming next Month
However,as soon as you have make the necessary arrangement do update me soonest so that i can find a flight ready for 2nd of January from Germany to London

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

That's fine if you want to pay for the contract, i was just to suggest a cheaper way for you. If you get it and send it to me i will read it and sign if good, i can do this immediately that i receive.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks for the response,i understand you,the lawyer i suggested for you i think the contract letter is the best, you shall also be registered at United Kingdom Chambers for 1 year.
More so,i will like to book a flight for you next week for the 4th of January 2012
Hope to meet you in Uk soonest

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

Thank you, 4 january is good, i come from Germany.

I will sign the contract when you send it to me.

Good wishes for the weekend from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Hello
How are you doing,i will like to tell you that i have signed my portion of your contract letter for you yesterday,i will like you to contact the lawyer soonest for the full copy of your contract letter because you shall need the hard copy of the contract letter for future references
However,i will like to make online itinerary for the 4th of January
Do contact the lawyer about your contract letter soonest
Cheers

To Barrister Henry John, Serenity wrote:
Dear Barrister,

Mrs Michael Rose wrote me that she has signed the contract for me to be
au pair.

Please email the contract to me as attachment because i must sign it
also.

Thank you from Serenity

To Mrs Michael, Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

I hope you had a good weekend and good weather. Here it was sunny weather, very nice!

I wrote to the lawyer for my copy of the contract.

How do i get the flight ticket from you?

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks or the response,the lawyer has made me to sign a copy of your contract letter last week,try and contact the lawyer so that you can collect all your contract letter soonest,
More so, as regard the flight,i may tell my cousin that works in ticketing agent in UK to make reservation for you on the 4th or 6th of January soonest because flights are very scarce in January

Barrister Henry John wrote:
Thanks for getting back to us, your information is acknowledgd and recored in our company.
However,we would like to inform you that we have started with the necessary documentation of your contract letter with our company last week.
innaddition,we will also like to inform you that we have here a sample of contract letter which will be forwarded to United Kingdom Chambers soonest,you are to sign the sample and get it scanned back to us this week alongside with your payment.
Moreover,the payment shall be for contract letter and registration at the United Kingdom Chambers,Do forward it to our company soonest,so that there will not be delay about your coming to United Kingdom.
Finally,as soon as we receive your payment,we shall send to your resendential address the 100 pages Hard copy of your contract letter and some other documents which you are to adhere to strictly before coming to United Kingdom.
Yours faithfully
Henry John

Serenity wrote:
Dear Mr John,

Thank you for the contract letter sample but i must see the 100 pages contract letter before i sign anything, because i must know all the things which i agree to legal.

100 pages is very much! My current contract is 1 page only.

Serenity

To Mrs Michael, Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

Do i need to contact your cousin at the ticketing agency about the reservation? If i must do this, what is the website address?

I have a sample contract only from Mr John, i asked him for the whole one, which is 100 pages! I'm a bit worried about this because my contract current is 1 page only.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Hello
How are you doing and the rest of your family,what date do you wish to travel?i will tell him,here is his email [email protected]
I understand your point,the contract letter of UK is quite different from other ones it has many volumes like some pages not one page,you have to collect it and go through it very well before coming to UK soonest

Barrister Henry John wrote:
Thanks for the response,the content of the 100 pages of contract is the same with sample of the contract letter i sent you,but the money requested for is for the registration at United Kingdom Chambers so that you will be secured and have no problem in United Kingdom throughout your stay.
However,as soon as we receive your payment,we shall forward all your document from United Kingdom Chambers to you soonest
Yours faithfully,
Henry John

Serenity wrote:
Dear Mr John,

The sample contract is 3 pages only. Did you send the wrong one? Please i need to see the remaining 97 pages before i make a legal agreement.

From Serenity

To Mrs Michael, Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

I come on 4 january, thank you for the email address, i will write about the reservation.

My contract currently is UK because (i think i told you this before) i am an au pair for an English family, i began with them at Northampton, England, and then they came to France for business, and i came too, the family rent an apartment here and they return to their home at Northampton, England for Christmas. At this time the mother will not be working, so i will not be of need then.

I'm waiting still to receive the full contract from the barrister, but this come soon i think, and then i can read and sign it.

Best wishes from Serenity

To Mrs Michael's cousin, Serenity wrote:
Dear sir,

I will like to make a flight reservation from Germany to London, UK at 4 january.

I will prefer an afternoon flight.

Please tell me the choices and prices. I like to travel ordinary class.

From Serenity

Barrister Henry John wrote:
Thanks for the response,the sample of the contract letter i sent to you is the correct one,but there are some documents and hard copy which shall be registered at United Kingdom Chambers and shall be sent to you soonest about your working in United Kingdom
However,i will like to know when you have to make payment of the registration of the contract letter to our company so that it can get registered at United Kingdom Chambers soonest
Moreover,as soon as we confirm the payment we shall forward the original copy of the contract letter to you soonest
Yours faithfully

Serenity wrote:
Dear mr John,

I'm sorry, i got confused because you said it was 100 pages.

What other documents do i get? I got no other documents with my current family.

From Serenity

Barrister Henry John wrote:
Thanks for the response,the other documents is just a guide about how to effectively live comfortable in United Kingdom,
However,the amount being charged you is for the registration of your contract letter at United Kingdom Chambers for it to be effective soonest
Moreover,i will like to know when you are to forward your payment to us so that there will not be delay about your contract letter at United Kingdom Chambers

Serenity wrote:
Dear sir,

What payment? I don't pay for a contract, this is for my host to pay.

Serenity

To Mrs Michael, Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

I hope you are well.

I haven't got a reply from your cousin about the flight reservation, it is decembre now and maybe i must reserve myself before it is too late because of Christmas and New year?

I did get an email from the barrister who is confused and thinks that it is myself to pay for the contract. Please will you contact him and get this arranged.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Hello
How are you doing,i will urge you may be contact my cousin once again about your flight reservation,
However,as regard the reservation,do not make reservation for yourself because,he will only know the right flight to book and the right time so that everything will be perfect,
More so,i will also like to know if you like dog?because we have small puppy of maltese breed and it is very friendly
Hope to see you in Uk soonest

Mrs Michael's cousin wrote:
Thanks for the response,i shall make an online itinerary for you for 4th of January from Germany to London,but the cost shall be 325 GBP for Economy classes,i will like to know when you shall be ready to make payment because there are limited spaces in December and January
Inn addition,as soon as i receive your payment i shall make the reservation soonest
Yours faithfully
Peter Brown

Serenity wrote:
Dear Sir,

This is not a good price, i will like to fly with British Airways, it is €85.

Serenity

To Mrs Michael, Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

It is ok, i got an email from your cousin now.

Yes, i like dogs if small and friendly! I will like to know a puppy! What do you call him?

Do you have advent calendars in your family? The family here got two sent from England, and there are chocolates every day for the twins, they are very excited!

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks for the response,the puppy is called Moira of Maltese breed ,there are many advent calenders in my house
I hope you will find my offer a life changing one
Cheers

Peter Brown wrote:
Hello Serenity
I am very happy to have read from you as soon as possible,the possible flight we also have for your date are 325 Euro,285 Euro and 245 Euro,for 2 ways ticket,because ever since we have been booking flight for Mrs Rose Michael workers ,we always book 2 way ticket
However,the charges includes Airport pickup and taxes

Serenity wrote:
Dear sir,

I don't need 2 way because i might make other plans after this, i will want to go to visit my current family again, they will be back at Northampton.

The airport taxes will be about €10 and i don't need airport pick up because there are always many taxis and buses and trains, i flied to England before to stansted, very easy.

I can reserve the flight myself if you don't want to do it.

Serenity

To Mrs Michael, Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

Moira is a pretty name!

What age is she?

I don't think that to be your au pair will be much life change, but i will enjoy it very much, i love to care for children, and i like to travel to foreign countrys, i was first with this family at their home in Northampton, England, and then we came here to France, and this is a very interesting country! Northampton was interesting too.

I have got much better at speaking English because i am an au pair, and i hope one day to be more fluent too! Here, i am also learning French.

Do you speak other languages? One day i will like to learn italian.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks for the immediate response,i am very happy to have read from you again,my puppy is a very good one very friendly,well i speak other languages like little Spanish,because one of my Spanish Au pair teaches me and i find it very interesting
However,i will like you to get your flight reservation book soonest with Peter Brown,as soon as you get to UK,i shall refund the money you use in booking the flight from him back to you even before starting work with my family.
Moreover,as soon as you have made the reservation with him do get back to me soonest
Cheers

Peter Brown wrote:
Thanks for the response,i will like to tell you that the possible one way Mrs Rose Michael asked me to book for you for 1 way are 155 Euro,160 Euro and 195 Euro with other itinerary for the choosing date,i will like to know when you shall be ready to get the payment made to us soonest
Cheers

Serenity wrote:
Dear sir,

Please don't go to trouble about this. I have checked flight availability on the website and i can book an €89 flight for this day, i will do it myself later today or tomorrow.

Thank you for your effort though.

Best wishes from Serenity

To Mrs Michael, Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

I will reserve the flight today or tomorrow, which time will i make? It will be best for me if i come at the afternoon, is this good for you? Will we meet at the airport?

Please you do not need to refund the flight money, it is not expensive.

What age is Moira?

My first language is German, but i like to speak in English! I can't speak any Spanish.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks for the response,i will suggest you make the flight reservation only with Mr Peter Brown,donot reserve it yourself because i might be at work and he will be the one to come and pick you at the Airport and do the necessary things,that is why i have instructed you to get the booking done by him so that there will not be any problem about your arrival.
However,Moira is just 8 months and 2weeks it is very lovely

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

It is not a problem, if i arrive inconvenient i can get in a taxi, or i can wait for Mr Brown. He wanted to make expensive flight reservation, this is not necessary, there are many choices, I reserve a flight for €89, this is not budget, i could make cheaper but i come with a good airline.

Can i see a photo of Moira? It will be much fun to share a house with a little dog. Or does she live outdoors?

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks for the response,i think you should book the flight with Peter Brown,i will refund all the money you must have spent on the flight on getting to UK even before starting work with my family,the reason i am being strict about this is that to be on a safer side,
Do comply with my directives,how much does he charges and i shall refund it back even before starting work with my family

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

Truly, it is fine, i reserved the flight yesterday and i got it for just €59! I also payed the taxes and surcharges, this was just over €25.

I come to Heathrow, i arrive 13:35 at wednesday 4 january. I can take public transport as necessary if i can't be met, i've travelled in the UK before, very easy!

We must hope for good weather, no fog or much snow!

I am excited to come!

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Hello Again,i will like you to reschedule the flight back with him,he can book other airline for you,the reason i am being strict about this is that i might not be changed to see you that day and he will be the only one to come and pick you pending the time i will be available,Also,do make the reservation,i shall refund the amount he asked for flight reservation back to you
Cheers

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

I have made the reservation already, it is good, i am happy with this, British Airways, very good!

I don't need to be pick up if no one is available, i can travel alone, when i came to England previously I came to Stansted and then i make a train journey to Northampton, very easy, English public transport is very good!

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Hello
How are you doing,ok no problem,i never knew you have made the reservation,but what time is it on it ,Also,i will like to know if you have collected the original sample of your contract letter from the lawyer because you have to come with it to UK on the 4th of January
Have a wonderful day

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

I arrive 13:35.

No, i don't have the contract yet, it is best sent to my home in Germany, this is the address -

xxxxxxx
Germany

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Hello Again,
Thanks for the response,i think you have made an arrangement for the collection of your contract letter since,why are you delaying your documents like this,because i must tell you categorically that if you dont have a sample of your contract letter,you will not be able to come to my family
Moreover,i have made payment for my contract letter with the lawyer,i will like you to contact the lawyer about yours today so that he can get the hardcopy sent to you this week
Hope to see you in Uk soonest

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

I'm sorry that i couldn't reply immediately, my host mother is at home today and she wanted to use her laptop.

There is much time for delivery of the contract, i didn't know that i need to do more, sorry.

Serenity

To Barrister Henry John, Serenity wrote:
Dear Barrister,

Please send urgent my hard copy of my contract with Mrs Michael Rose, this is the address -

xxxxxxx
Germany

Thank you, from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Hello
Kindly contact the lawyer on how he can shipped your contract letter to you this week because you need to have the hard copy of the contract with you before coming to UK
cheers

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

Yes, this i done right now. I wrote that it was urgent. But it will only take 3 or 4 days to delivery.

Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE,DO UPDATE ME SOONEST
CHEERS

Barrister Henry John wrote:
Thanks for the response,i will like to inform you that i have made an enquiry from DHL about how to convey your document to your destination in Germany ,DHL courier service made me to know that the total cost of shipping your document including insurance and tax to Germany shall be 218 GBP for one day delivery,3 days delivery 202 GBP and 5 days delivery 195 GBP
However,i will like to know which of this delivery OPTIONS you will choose so that your package can get you soonest
yours faithfully,
Henry John

Serenity wrote:
Dear Mr John,

Please send by airmail.

I won't be back to Germany until the 20 decembre anyway.

Serenity

Barrister Henry John wrote:
Thanks for the response,i am very happy to have read from you soonest,we will like to inform you that our company doesn't send document through Airmail, because we have had many problem with Airmail delivery,we only use 2 courier service options which are FEdex or DHL because they are efficient and safe,
However,we will like to inform you that you should chose between these 2 shipping method,so that we can convey your document to your destiantion

Serenity wrote:
What weight is it, sir?

Serenity wrote:
Dear sir,

It's ok, my host mother knows the weight of 100 pieces of paper and we add in extra for the document about England (though i don't think i need this).

We research online and prices are -

Parcelforce 22.75 plus 4 pounds for insurance = 26.75
Fedex 49.20
DHL 76.40

Parcelforce will be best, my host mother said.

But if other, then Fedex i think.

Serenity

Barrister Henry John wrote:
thanks for the response,i will like to inform you that the document weight and insurance including taxes for 5 days delivery shall be 195 GBP,why do you say you donot need,it is your civil responsibility

Serenity wrote:
Dear Barrister,

I don't need a book about living in England because i have lived in England previously!

It is not 195 pounds delivery, i have been at the websites, i don't know why you are trying to cheat me, but i will report this to my host. THERE ARE NO DELIVERY TAXES IN ENGLAND!!!!!

I am angry because YOU ARE LYING TO ME!

To Mrs Michael, Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

I am having big problems with that barrister, he is telling me lies! He is pretending that delivery to Germany is 195 pounds, but i have been to the websites and this is the costs -

Parcelforce 22.75 plus 4 pounds for insurance = 26.75
Fedex 49.20
DHL 76.40

Also he is pretending that there are delivery TAXES in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever read anything so RIDICULOUS????!!!!!

He must think i am a child of 5 years!!!!!!!

Please will you get your contract from that cheating barrister and send it to me yourself, you can send it by Parcelforce, my host mother said that Parcelforce is very good.

And i think that you must report that barrister to the law society before he cheats more people.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Thanks for the response,i think the barrister is right,we both went to the DHL office today to make enquiry after telling me all this because i always like to protect the interest of my Au pair,i take all my au pair as my family member
However, the weight of your documents after gotten to DHL office today is 2.5 multiply by 76.40 which is 191 plus insurance fee making up to 202 pounds but later went to Fedex,the total cost was about 168 pounds including insurance because the documents were voluminous
moreover,i will like you us to make use of the fedex for safety and convenient purpose,just contact the lawyer that you shall be making use of fedex now but not Dhl because DHL is quite expensive,i shall refund all the money you must have spent before starting work for me inproblem solve UK

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

I know the weight of 100 papers and the price for this from the UK to Germany is on the Fedex website. The contract is for your benefit not my benefit, it is optional for au pairs. Here are choices -

1. I pay the real Fedex cost.
2. If you truly believe the cheating barrister, then you pay him the shipping fee. It is you who want the contract, not me, it is nice to provide a contract but not essential.
3. My host family will be back in England on 20 decembre, give the barrister's address and they will come and collect the contract and send it to me by 3 day delivery.

My host mother and host father here are English, they know about English things and they tell to me that the barrister is cheating and must be reported to the law society.

I'm sorry that you have got a bad barrister, but please now protect yourself by changing to a new barrister.

I present this with humility, i don't like to experience people being cheated.

Best wishes from Serenity

Mrs Michael wrote:
Hello
I must tell you that it is with sadness that i am writing you this letter,firstly you are saying that i am lying,i was at DHL office yesterday to confirm the weight of the package,well i must tell you categorically that the texture of the papers being used for the contract letter and other documents are very heavy
However,you are not even showing much ineterets in being my Au pair,you only talk about your past family in UK,i think with all these,you dont have full trust in me,i must tell you that i am really dissapointed in you
innaddition,you later on said that the contract letter is not necessary and for my own benefits,but it is not like that,2 years ago i employed an Au pair without having contract letter and necessary documents,we agree on salary of 800 pounds,but on getting to UK,she lied and sued me to court 2 months after in UK that i promised that i will be paying her 1500 pounds,after serious interoggation,i was fined at court to pay her a fine of 5000 pounds for damages,i was totally confused and unhappy,since then any Au pair coming to work in my family must have a sample of his or her contract letter
Moreover,i must tell you that we are different,you cannot compare your previous host family,with mine,the things i might needed for my Au pair,might be different from your host family needs

Serenity wrote:
Hello Mrs Michael,

Yes, this is what i mean, the contract is for your own protection, it is you who benefit from a contract. It is not important to me as an au pair!

If you will like to pay for the delivery of the contract, then please send. Or my host family here will collect, like i explained.

They are not my past host family, they are my present host family, i am with them now.

I'm sorry if you think that i don't show enough interest at being your au pair, we have been arranging this for some time, and i have already made my flight reservation, i don't know what extra i can do! With my present family, we made some emails, and then i came, i didn't do more than this. I'm a good au pair and I am good and flexible at settling with familys, i don't make worry about this, i know that I am sociable, easy to live with, and i know about caring for other people's children and how to settle with other people's routines and rules. This is not my first time, i don't need to worry.

I trust you, but your barrister is not to be trusted.

Best wishes from Serenity

Having tried to receive payment for a contract, payment for a flight, and payment for a delivery, and failing on each account, the lad gave up. He may return to Serenity as a 'different' fake host family, though, and try another tactic.....

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
spot
Moderator


Joined: 25 Aug 2005
Posts: 9060
Location: Criminal Disruption Department.


PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever I see Branwen in this thread I know it's time to put the coffee pot on first.

Nice one Branwen Very Happy

Image

_________________
Mortar x32 Purple Flower TV Star
Star Whip Jack Boot
View user's profileSend private message
Man of many names
Master Baiter


Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 110


PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently Au Pair contracts are a serious business!

_________________
"i dont want you dead becuase you do not serve to died." - Hitlad Abdul
View user's profileSend private message
Tonion
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 06 Oct 2010
Posts: 61
Location: in a traffic jam


PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked it! You found a perfect way to avoid any attempt to collect money.
This would be very frustating for the lad.

_________________
Go to your kitchen and get a knife..put is on the gas to allow it hot and become red.then slot it right inside your anus.
BIG FOOL

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
View user's profileSend private message
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life


Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 375


PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Were you baiting RoboCop?

Quote:
Do comply with my directives


Laughing


All in all, if was a fun read. I like how you aced them on all payments. Too bad you never did get the picture of the dog... Sad

_________________
Closed lad accounts X5
Sand Timer
United States x4
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT