SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I have someone trying to scam me. Need to get the info out

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justmacy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have numerous e-mails and IM's from someone saying that they were stuck in Nigeria because their bank froze their accounts when they were in the UK working. They flew to Nigeria and they were stuck because Wachovia said they were hacked and couldn't unfreeze them until they got to the states.
When I stated that Wachovia was now Wells-Fargo, he disappeared for 3 days because the net was down there.
When he resurfaced, he said that the travel agent was not getting him his ticket because he needed a BTA and $500.
This whole time, he is comfortable in a hotel that is letting him stay until the matter is all cleared up.
He did call me a few times and said the accent was Italian, but when I told him I had two grandparents from Italy and they never sounded like that he quit calling.
I was on another site and an e-mail address similar to his was on the list of known scammers e-mails. I did the IMvisible search and lo and behold, the picture was one of the ones he sent me, but he had a different name.
He did send out a mass e-mail with the names of quite a few women on it, who are probably giving up their money to him. I always would give a number and he would keep coming at me to call Western Union and find out what was up because they could never find the transaction. Or I would tell him I had bills and couldn't send it. At one point he asked me to sell my car so that I could send him the money to get home and he would buy me a new car once he got here.
I have gotten tired of the game with him and feel that I can give him to someone else to toy with for a while. Any takers? Have all the oh so loving e-mails from him and the IM's so that you can do what you need to with them. Just let me know what you all need.
next victim
Not Totally Ignorant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you could post the first email or 2 in the Surplus section, along with the header information (redact your own information of course), then we may be able to help him see the error of his ways.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome justmacy,

Since he is likely scamming others, getting the word out in the appropriate places is even more important to stopping him in his tracks right now than having him baited.

We have a sister site, scamwarners.com, that provides scammer information for potential victims. Posting the scammer's information (including the name, email address he is using, and his first couple of emails) at scamwarners will serve as a way to immediately get the word out to other victims, and help them to understand that he is a scammer.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had lost everything and finally found it all. Can you please tell me what you need from me and I will gladly forward it all to you guys. I have managed to get threats from this fool over the phone, but he is too stupid to hang up quickly and they can figure out where they come from. I'm willing to stop him cold if I can.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop any communication with him.
The best thing you can do right now is post his details and a few of the emails at scamwarners.com

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
B8er
boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Stepan says, stop communicating with him.

If you can post the email address that he uses and examples of the first few emails that he sends in the Romance scammers forum on ScamWarners that will help others avoid being scammed by him.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1644 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
justmacy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On my way there now. Found another e-mail that looked alot like the one he was using and when I ran it through spokeo.com, the same pics came up on all the same sites.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic