SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Virgin baiter pops her...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poitivine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I've sent back flaming emails numerous times to Lads but never engaged in a real live bait before and am admittedly a bit nervous.

I occassionally pick up freelance translation work and had what looked like a legit alert this week so replied only to be sent the most silly response asking if I could have the work done by Feb 31st.

Before even considering a bait I wrote back asking for company details and location, etc. The reply... "just typo error" the real date 28 Feb. This from a business man living in Manchester (a suburb of Lagos apparently).

I'd browsed this site and decide, aw what the hell. Let's have some fun.

My method, and I'd like to know if anyone else has tried, was to write a sincere reply saying how interested I am in the work in the most esoteric language I could come up with. Chaucer would be proud. Let's see what kind of a dictionary the little bastard has.

I did notify the translation site that they had a fake posting jobs and they banned him immediately and wrote me an apology.

So... what does a girl do when she loses her baiting virginity? I think I'll have a glass of wine to celebrate.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Poitivine!
It sounds as though you are using an email address that's connected to your "real life" details. Baiting safely is extremely important. These are criminals that we are messing with, you need to stay completely anonymous. Please set up a new address, using only fake info, with which to bait.
If you would like a mentor, go here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and congratulations Wink

Hope you're using a fresh email address with no real-life details attached to it. Ideally if your baiting accounts are compromised there should be no reference at all to any of your real life info. (edit: Ninja'd ^ Very Happy )

Also, consider signing up fpr a mentor who can help you get good results quickly and guide you round the pitfalls and sink-holes.

Have fun!

GlennQuagmire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome here! I would say i am half virgin haha....very new, have a good first bait now..

As a newbie with first experience I can tell you:

- don't be too excited, I replied faster to emails than my bait did...i see this as a big mistake
- bait safe!
- find a strategy before, think about a scenario, think about opportunities and dead ends!
- HAVE FUN AND A BIG LAUGH!
- don't waste too much time, they are dumb as old wood. I will publish my first baid here soon (once it's over) and I made a lot of mistakes, BUT i tested this guy and i never thot that someone can believe the crap i wrote......

Take care and happy baiting!!!! (and as i said i am very new here too, the guys so nice in this forum! here is the feel free to ask policy!!!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GlennQuagmire wrote:
welcome here! I would say i am half virgin haha....very new, have a good first bait now..

As a newbie with first experience I can tell you:

- don't be too excited, I replied faster to emails than my bait did...i see this as a big mistake
Take your time. Make them wait. make them repeat themselves. Don't work too hard Cool
Quote:
- bait safe!
Always, always, always.
Quote:
- find a strategy before, think about a scenario, think about opportunities and dead ends!
Maybe, depends how you roll. I find a very vague reply keeps the lad's options open. How he treats me from then on gives m clues as to what will push his buttons. Simply play to your audience.
Quote:
- HAVE FUN AND A BIG LAUGH!
oh yes Very Happy
Quote:
- don't waste too much time, they are dumb as old wood. I will publish my first baid here soon (once it's over) and I made a lot of mistakes, BUT i tested this guy and i never thought that someone can believe the crap i wrote......
Never assume that .. They will put up with a lot of BS before they drop you in case you are a paying (if delusional) maga. Remember how easy it would be to scam someone who is essentially vulnerable as a result of having a none-too-firm grip on reality. And they will go that low, and worse. Many of them are pretty smart, and they can surprise you sometimes. But some of them, being fair, are as thick as pig shit, and can be led by the nose for a quick laugh. See also "hit lads" ...

Have fun and play nicely Wink

Poitivine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lot to learn.

Decided to drop my first bait as the address he contacted me at is a real one. Must open a new fake account today with a handle... hmmm... whom shall I be? (will post that question elsewhere)

Thanks all. This certainly promises to be entertaining. I find myself reading some of the stories here and laughing myself to tears.

Thanks for the wellcomes!

On with the hunt... Twisted Evil
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, so far you’ve been given some excellent advice. The only thing I could ad is check out the surplus section, so you and pick and choose which scam (and scammer ) to bait.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Poitivine. I used the fake name generator to come up with my details, then made up a back story to go with it. The location it spat out has saved my ass MORE than once!

www.fakenamegenerator.com

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do consider signing up for a mentor Wink

Poitivine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have been assigned a Mentor and already given homework.

Much good advice given already.

Cheers

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to have you here! Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

damn those titles always get me. Very Happy

welcome to eater

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have learned quite a bit since joining and reading the advice here. I also have two very promising baits going. One of the lads is getting particularly annoyed with the Money Gram payment I supposedly sent.

Quote:
I sent you a mail regarding the courier charges you sent and have been waitin to hear from you. What is going on?

Letting him stew until I tell him there must have been a mix-up with the reference number. Must give a shout out to whoever it was that made the MTCN vault. That has worked splendidly so far to irritate these lads. Hoping to get a good sig out of it at least.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic