SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not quite sure how to respond to his last email...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dmr.dmr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I met this guy from Date Hookupin August. He says he is from RI, but header clearly shows from Ghana. My email address is for scammers only. I also have a google voice for calls. The few times he has tried to call the connection is so bad I can barely hear him, and his accent is really hard to understand. Have only chatted with Him a few times online and through email over the months.

To: [email protected] <[email protected]>;
Subject: Good Morning.
Sent: Fri, Oct 21, 2011 11:45:34 AM

How are you doing? Did you sleep well last night? Its been a while, Have you been busy? I have been looking for you but i don't see you on messenger. Hope all is well with you. I really miss our chat and you always o my mind. well let me use this opportunity to tell you a little bit about me. Am new to this online dating stuffs in general. I am an independent man who is okay being single but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special. I am lovely, sincere, fun to be around, passionate, sensual and uninhibited with the right woman.

I have been told my best qualities are my compassion, sense of humor (find it everywhere and quick to laugh), and warm personality. I am an open-minded person, who tries not to judge others by my standards, the kind of person you can count on, dependable, true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love. I tend to be "young at heart" appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday.

For whatever reason, people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company. Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious, sensitive to others whom I treat with respect and dignity.I am down-to-earth with a good sense of humility. I believe in romance, honesty and looking for the best qualities in anyone I get to know, understanding that nobody is perfect especially me.

I've made some mistakes in life but I've always tried to learn from them and I constantly strive to be a better person. I'm attracted to good women who are well-groomed, in good shape, relatively intelligent and mature,  with a sense of humor and a good heart. Someone who chooses to experience life rather than rush through it. I am looking for someone who will love me for me and i will do the same., someone who is faithful, honest, trustworthy, loving, caring, treat and respect others. I miss that special someone in my life and hope to find her in due time.

I was born and raised in a small town called Arigna in Ireland. I have been in RI for a year and i like it so far down here. I have a son who is 22 and he is studying medicine to become a medical doctor in Ireland. I was born and raised in Ireland. I lost my mom when i was 18 years and my dad a year back.  and i like it so far down here.

I consider myself lucky to be in good health, to have a nice home and to be in a career that I enjoy. I don't really think that distance can deter me. I have interests in Sunsets and Sunrises, Beaches (anywhere warm Especially the Islands). Martial Arts, Flying, Experiencing the Challenging things. Dinning Out, Cooking. Being with Great Company, whether going out or chilling out at home watching a movie, hiking and traveling are some of my favorite interest. I enjoy all kinds of music except-Rap and Hip hop.

There`s a lot to ask, but I guess lets go bit by bit, also don`t hesitate to ask me anything you want to know about me because it will be much pleasure to answer you with honest. I Lost my dearest wife through carcinoma cancer 8 years ago. I will love to hear from you and then see where this sort of Emailing will transform us to. Can't wait to hear from you once again. Till then have a blissful day.

Jose.

On Nov 21, 2011, at 5:01 AM, F J <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Donna,

Good morning, How are you doing? Sorry about last night, i lost connection. I want you to know i really enjoyed our conversation and i want you to know i feel close to you and i am liking you already. Its like i have known you for months. I have told you almost everything about me and i have heard everything about you too and i think i will love to be with someone like you. You know the more i talk to you the more i know you better and i can feel the connection between us. I feel we met on the site for a purpose and i know God is at work and very soon he will bring us together.

You known we do believe in one thing and that is to find someone special to be with and make each other happy and more over we have a lot in common and i think i am attracted to you. All I can say is you are the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I have truly been blessed by finding you and I will never let you go.There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared Donna. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. I think that is what is happening now.

Ever since we met on the site, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day where I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face after talking with you or reading the emails we have exchanged and it's all because of you. Donna, I am glad that we are communicating and i know soon we will be together. I really have a strong feelings about that and i don't want you to be scared. I am just telling you how my heart feels about you. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am.

Now I think I have found the person I was looking for. And that person is you and i will love to know more and more about you. You know life it self is a teacher and we will learn more as we move on Donna. I have thought about you after our emails and phone conversation. I think i can say i will love to be with you and do everything together with and as well make you happy. I pray to God everyday to bless you with everything you deserve.

Soon we going to see each other, one on one, face to face and look into each others eyes and tell how we feel about each other. I think i have made mine already you sound sweet, caring and passionate and that is what i am looking for, someone who has those qualities. I will look you in the eyes and tell you i really want to be with you for the rest of my life.

Well take care and have a blissful day. I want you to know i enjoy every single chat and emails we share. I care.

You new friend,

Jose

Received this email Dec 1

Good morning Donna.

How are you doing? How was your night. I am in Germany now and i have talked with my late Dad's attorney and it all about unfinished consignments my dad left and my present is being needed, I need to go in and represent my Dad's position since i took over from my dad's business. I will be leaving for Australia Tomorrow and There is this company that owe my dad, He supply them with some copper and zinc. The want me to hold an account at Chase bank so the can wire the money to the account. I need your help now since you are the only person who can help me out and trust. I want you to go and create an account over there and let me know when you done. Also let me know if you can help me out with this one. That is all i am asking from you. I trust you and i know it will be safe and when i get back from Australia we will work our relationship out. Please let me hear from you soon. Take care and have a blissful day.

Jose.

When he told me he was going to Germany we were on messenger, I told him to contact me when he got back, he said he was bringing his laptop, I told him I didn't want to communicate while he was away. Through of brief conversations I have always said I have no feelings for him, don't know him etc.
So how do I respond to this email? I would also like to know when on messenger all the men want me to get offhand phones messenger app and go on my computer why is they? I always ssy it is just easier using my phone than my computer. Also all my emails are sent from my phone.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They want you on your pc/mac so they can see you on messenger. It proves to them you are real, it also proves you are likely to do what they say. Lads like to think they're in charge when their scamming you, the trick is for YOU to be in charge while letting a lad THINK they're in charge.

Tell them you're on a pc, then say you can't get messenger to work properly. ask them all sorts of questions as to why they think it isn't working and how can it be fixed. there's NO need to tell them you haven't gone to a PC. when lads ask me to ring them I ignore them for a day or two, then bitch that I tried and they didn't answer (even though I didn't try).

BTW, there's plenty of Aussie Forum members (inc me), who's happy to de-educate your lad. as k him where in australia he's going then tell him you have friends in the same city. lads usually frerak at that Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will reiterate what I said in the other thread. Even if you have a separate email address for the scammers, if it is linked to a profile that is traceable to you, or if it was registered using your real name, or if he has your real name or other personal information, then in the interests of safety, you need to drop him.

If it is truly unlinked to you in ANY way, then IC's suggestions should keep things going well.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This email address is not linked personally in anyway, and I have given no personal info to this one. By the time he contacted me I had educated myself on scammers which I had no idea existed on dating sites. I am going to try the suggestions.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic