SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Comprehensive Tom and pathetic Merry, love story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi to everyone,

I am very nervous, but I think that it is time to start posting. I hope that I have learnt something by reading other stories. I would like to present to you Merry, divorced and lonely 60 year old woman. Her happiness is endless since she met Tom (not his true name), businessman and ex US marine, who has some business in Africa (shocking, isn't it?). Tom is actually an orphan from Germany, adopted by Americans and has a 15-year old grandson.    

Hi Merry,
Thanks so much for the lovely note you wrote me here, I am so sorry for my delay on responding. I hope you haven't changed your mind, i am still single and looking.I have been just busy with working everyday you know the season is already here... I am a German who lives in Oklahoma city with my only grandson, and presently i am in Republic of Benin, Cotonou where i am trying to get a contract i am bidding for approval by there Govt here and then i return back for Christmas. God is first in my life and i hope you don't mind that, Lol Do you have kids living at home with you?

Do you have any picture of you to share with me, i will love to have a pic of you to look at always and i have a few to share with you too. I will look forward to hear back from you tonight or later tomorrow OK. I want you take good care of your self and have a wonderful day as you read from me... Stay warm and dry always and remain bless.

Merry is so compassionate and pathetic, forget to answer questions.

Dear Tom,

I am so glad to read letter from you. Life was so cruel to us both. Iam sorry for your a difficult life, but there you have become a good man. As you already know I am divorced, my husband left me two years ago and I finally gathered the strength to move on, at my age it is very difficult... I live alone, get out a bit and that's it. I do not havemuch experience with these online sites, but a friend persuaded me totry. I am glad that I just met you at the beginning.
Best regards from lonely Merry.

Hi Merry,
Thanks for the short note you wrote me here and i want to use this chance to say compliment of the day to you also. You know sometimes life certainly can feel that way.... blah blah blah the whole page.
Oh b/4 i forgot what are your likes and dislikes?.your favorite recreational activities?.
your favorite sport?.
your favorite color?.
your favorite movie
your favorite brand of music?.
what about your family?

I hope my question are not upsetting you in any way, i am just trying to get to know you better okay . I want you take good care of your self and everyone around you. Stay warm and dry always and remain sweet as you are always.

Oh, what do you think Merry feels? Someone finally gave her some attention. I guess Tom heard too much stories about London rains,  because he ends every letter with "stay worm and dry"

My dear Tom,
What a wonderful letter. You truly have a beautiful, spotless soul. I do not know whether it was my destiny, but I think I did not deserve what my ex-husband did. What is the reason he had left me in those years. It all happened so quickly and brutally, let me tell you about it one day ...
Tom, I am not very sporty, in my youth I have been riding and swimming. I still feel the consequences of falling off a horse ha ha ha
My favorite color is green as grass and blue as the sky in the summer. I love romantic movies such as Gone With the Wind, Sound of My Songs, Love story...and what I like romantic movies I love classical music. I enjoy the Beethoven and Mozart.
As for the family, ah… this is a difficult thing. I just could not have kids, I have no husband now, I only have a younger sister who lives in Brighton with her husband and their stupid affects children. These children rarely come to aunt, only when they need something. I have to be good for them because I need them in this condition.
I hope I was not boring you with my story. These days, rarely with whom I share my intimacy.
Tom, please remains healthy and safe for me, your Merry.

Be continued ...
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're off to a very good start there Bara. The scammer is probably already seeing dollar signs, as your character is the type he thinks he can manipulate and sweet-talk into anything.

Too bad for him, those dollar signs just don't lead anywhere!

raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think so as well, I look forward very much to reading the bait as it progresses Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you both, I hope that this will be long and painful love story.

Tom continued his long letters, which, unfortunately, I must read. I got to know her future husband.

My Dearest Merry,

Thanks for the lovely note you wrote me here this day, i am so glad to always have a note to read from you whenever i open my email box to check on letters. You truly have a beautiful soul also and i like that so much about you. I know how its feels when you are left but maybe its was meant to happen that way and then so we could met and start a new life together again. Well, i was only saying, God knows best honey. I will only say i am so glad to have found you on the site and i want to ask if we can take our profile's off the site so we can concentrate on knowing each other only and more better OK. what do you think?  blah...blah...blah

Strange, Merry never had a profile but it is not problem she will erase.

I love all kinds of music, from Classic to Bach, Rn B, Gospels to ACDC and Country. 
My favorite movies? The scent of a woman, Lion King, Titanic, The Final Destinations, Fatal Attraction, Pretty Woman....

What is the artistic soul of Tom!

blah blah blah a whole paragraph about Yahoo Mesinger, but everybody knows that Merry is little on his own. She writes what she wants.

My dearest Tom,
Who knew that the Marines are so subtle and gentle soul. You are so romantic and sophisticated. Finally I have someone who enjoys classical music as I am. We will have a wonderful evening with Bach.
Dear Chris, why do not you write more about Eric? I'm sure is a wonderful boy when growing next to you. What happened to his parents, with whom he is now ....? I adore kids, they have so beautiful and innocent sweetheart. I think we'll be great fun, I will teach him the art that I failed with my nephews. We will be a wonderful little family.
Oh, I almost forgot, I have already put out a profile on the site. Now I am a little ashamed as if I were a young girl, but I think I found my man. You my dear Tom.
Farewell healthy and happy, greet Eric and write me soon.
Forever yours Merry.

Be continued...
bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have none else to blame but myself for asking about Eri and his parents. I have received the longest letter till now. Eri’s dad died in a car accident and his mother went missing. None has seen her since then, and they have looked everywhere. Eri is at college; he is a good student and wants to become a doctor. He has noticed that his grandfather is emailing with a lady and he is very happy about it.

Quote:

He sees the smiles on my face this days and wonder why and then he asked and when he saw me writing to you he smiled and said Daddy have a partner now right? I turned and look at him and smiled and said well what does it look like...Lol, You can write with Eri if you want to, I will give you his email so you can email with him ok...

And there is always irreplaceable Yahoo M.

Quote:

I want you to try and set up the yahoo messenger so we can get to chat always and get to know each other much better ok. Below is the link to download and set up the yahoo instant messenger ok. I want you to download it and set it up ok. It’s easy and has instruction to guide you to setting it up ok. I will be looking to hear back from you shortly dear, please do that and get back to me soon ok. If you are having any problem please write and let me know ok.

Mary is very distressed and I don’t know how she will recover. She cried so much that she did not see the yahoo link. As always she has her own plans and ideas.

Quote:

My dearest Tom,
Your letters are the only bright moments in my life. How bravely you fight with all the problems in life. I cried all night long when I read about your son and his wife. How could she leave the child? What kind of woman and mother she is? Oh, my God it is so sad...sad... sad... I hope to be a good little Eric grandmother. Oh, we'll be really happy together. Feel free to give him my email, so we would like to write to each other.
My dear Tom,

I already feel like I know you for long. And I, like you say well, I have a reason to live now. Ah, thought the worst ... in the long, lonely nights I think to finish all...But now you're here as a brave knight. I already know that I will be happy with you as never before.

Dear, I will try to go out and buy a program for the messages. London is at this time as a hive, how do I find someone to put that into the computer? I will try, just for you, my love.
Be healthy and happy you and Eri.

Truly yours, Merry.

Be continued...
bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm....anyone else thinks that the gay will be happy with Merry? That he would cry because he ever had met me - I promise in advance!

.... I know Eri will be so happy and he will love to have someone to cry to and call all the time. I get to busy for him sometimes.
....I hope you are staying warm right now with the weather in London, and also in good health too. Honey please try to stay warm always OK. I can not bear anything happening to you right now ok.I will stop from here so you can read and write me back soon. want you stay warm and dry always and remain bless as you are always.....

Merry is not warm and dry anymore...

My dear Tom,
I think of you and little Eri all day, even think one night I dreamed about you two. I think it was night when I cried all the time. I'm so sorry for this little creature, here and now I crying again. It was all too sad. I hope that he will become a doctor, it would be good for him and two of us too. Getting older and sicker, my dear.
Tom, the youth these days is terrible. I was in the store to buy a program for messaging and one young man just laughed and laughed. He told me he does not understand what I want to buy. Can you imagine??? Never again I enter door of his shop. I do not speak Spanish than British English, for God's sake.

If this is not British English, I don't know what is. I am glad that Tom will learn how to write letters on real English. Re-education is under way.

Not to mention crowded! London is the madness in these before Christmas time. I used go outside to buy a few gifts for nephews and quickly returned home. Now I am so tired and wet of rain, afraid that I have cold. Right now, I'm going to bed to drink hot tea.
I just wanted to tell you what happened and to know I think of you and little Eri.
Love you and greetings,
Merry.

Be continued...
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NICE! I love the store clerk angle, I hadn't thought of that, I may even use it in future baits if that's okay with you. I should know this, my computer savvy 70yo mum bitches about it all the time. Until she wipes the smirk off the little shit's face by proving she knows what she's talking about! Thumbs up

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thank you, internationalchrysis,

Feel free to use. Marry prepares so much surprises for him.
bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom has finally realized that there is nothing of yahoo messages, and moves to the phone.

Quote:
Honey if you leave me your home line or cell number i can try to give you a call sometimes ok. But i hope you will not mind my German accent when we will start talking on the phone, Lol.. well, i will love to talk to you and put a sound of a voice to the pretty face i already know right now.

What do I do now! Well of course, there is Merry there are troubles.

Quote:
Dearest Tom, unfortunately I can not call you by phone and hear your voice. I have already written that I have the consequences of falling off a horse in my youth. Until one day I rode through the forests of Nottingham with friends,(I think we all remember Little John and Sherwood Forest)
I fell and hit head so hard. Since then fight with the Hxxx´s syndrome, one consequence is that some frequencies I can not hear. Phone produces a frequency that my ears can not register, same with radio. It's not a big problem it seems to me, I see that people are just upset when they talk by phone. Perhaps I am happy that I can not use it. I hope that you will not disturb with my syndrom and that you like me still when you read this. You'll have just a little louder to talk when we see.
Precious Tom, I am more weak than that day when I went to the store, could not recover...
Typing such a long letter so exhausted me ....

Lots of kisses from lonely Merry.

Be continued...
bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In spite of my bad frequency catching dear Tom still loves me.

Quote:
 Oh well, I am so sorry to hear about your felling of the horse. I guess I didn't get that clearly when you write me that earlier, I will always be there for you no matter what we will go through in life together ok honey.

He continues with his long letters about me being a god person but I will not bother you with that. I just want you to know that in this letter he loves me even more than in the previous one. I have to say that I am very sorry that I won’t hear his “German accent”

Quote:
You are very right honey, people are always upset when they are talking on the phone. and that will not happen with us ok sweetie. My feelings will never change and my want for you increases the more each day as we get to know each other.

And maybe I will "in person"

Quote:
I want you to know that I truly care about you so much, and can't wait to be with you in person real soon.
With Love always,
Tom.

Two days I did not answer him and he was worried

Quote:
Hi honey,
Hope you are doing fine and in good health. I am missing your messages and was wondering why you havent written me yet. is everything alright??

And crybaby is here again

Quote:
Oh, my dear and precious Tom,
Thank you for caring, nothing dangerous, just flu bothering me. For two or three days I'll be fine. Thank you so much, you're so attentive. You are the answer to all my prayers. When friend applied me on dating site I did not even dreamed that I would meet someone like you. Vain all material wealth in my life when there were no such strong feelings for so long. Dear Tom, I was afraid how will you respond to my disadvantage, but now I have no words. I was prepared that you will leave me, but in such a beautiful word no. I must tell you how much I cried when I read the letter, you will say that I am biggest crybaby. My feelings are so strong, your empathy and kindness have touched me deeply.

Honey, I need to ask, why Eri not written to me? Maybe he does not like me.
I must stop now, my doctor is coming to give me an injection, I have to prepare.
Kiss you and love,
Your Merry.

Be continued...
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have the consequences of falling off a horse in my youth

ha ha! This made me laugh. Keep up the good bait Bara you've got him on your hook!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the reason for not being able to use the phone. I just give the a phone number I know doesn't work and then bitch at them for not ringing me.

Good times, good times Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thank you both. I am still learning from you, once upon a time I was a good student, we will see if fall from a horse left more consequences.Very Happy

c...c...c..those kids today! Little Eric cannot spell his last name, but he knows how to hind something in the first mail. I will teach him the manners. the letters ended in junk, so I had not even replied. Of course, I will not admit that, since I know that the one of the rules is - I am always right, lads make mistakes!

Quote:
Hi Mum,
This is Eric, i am so happy to write you today. Daddy has always been so happy and joyful lately and i am so happy for that. I am happy that you are
daddy are friends and we can be family together. I will love to met with you someday soon Mum, Daddy told me you live in London, i will love to visit
with you in London this Christmas Mum. Please tell Daddy to bring me to visit with you ok. Mum i want you to send me a picture of you. I want
something for my Birthday Mum, my Birthday is 27th of this month. I want to celebrate it with my friends and with Daddy and you Mum. I want to see
London in my first time, i want to see pictures ok Mum. I am going to class this morning and i will look for your mail when i get back from class ok.

No, people wear swimming costumes in winter in London, thanks for caring.

Quote:
Please stay warm Mum, Daddy told me its very cold over there. I have a winter jacket, Do you have one Mum, you should wear them always ok.

Merry is worried again, did you expect anything else?

Quote:
Dear Tom,
I am very worried. What happens, precious? No letter from you or any of little Eri, maybe you do not like me more. Please, dear Tom, tell me the truth. I read your letters, and so I pass the day. Your words are as the most beautiful breeze, caressing my soul. Once again I suffering and I feel solitude without your letter.
Always yours, Merry.

I will never admit that I had not sent the letter and pictures, anyways - what do Merry knows about the attachments?

Be continued...
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant bait. I like this!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit this bait's bring ing a smile to my dial as well... Nice one Bara Very Happy

"You are a dead meat!"

bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Branwen and Internationalchrysis, I was afraid that Marry was too boring.

So days go by and love is blooming as well as Tom’s problems, but as strange as it sounds he manages to solve them by himself.

Quote:
I cant seems to go on a day without the thoughts of you all over my head always and even right now. Honey al my attentions will be on you be cuss that is how i feel about you, thats how i care and love my partner.

I don’t know what to think of this. Maybe I am always "all over his head" like a boring bug or he is constantly thinking about my money. I must be the last.

Quote:
.... the power was out here, because we didnt pay the power bill on time and its was cutt out and we have to pay for the planarity and the fixing back.
... I want you to know everyone has his problem or the other, so dont think or call yourself a crybaby ok. You have a Big heart as i do and i truly want you so much darling.

Wow, he wants me Embarassed or my money Evil or Very Mad

Of course, I know he wrote I just did not answer, after all what are bulk messages.

Quote:
i saw Eric writing you a note but didn't stay till its finish. But he said he wrote you twice now, you should check your in-box or your bulk messages also. You can check your bulk messages or you can write him also.  Take care always. please try to set the yahoo messenger program for a chat always ok... 

Unlike bad mother(sorry, Phil), Marry will be wonderful.

Quote:
Dear Tom,
in that country you only  find  troubles. First intenet, and now electricity cuts, I think that the only good thing is that there winter is not cold. In London, for days it is terribly cold, thank God that I have central heating so all rooms, bathrooms and kitchen are warm. The best is when after hot bath you take warm bath towel and you can to walk around the house in underwear. Ah, what I talk to you, like you don't have that all in America. You are so brave and diligent man, dear Tom. Engaging in such an adventure with a small child could only do the great man. I know that for such a man every job is going well and happiness follows him.
Precious Tom, I hope that I will not upset you with what I want to tell you. I've written a letter to Eri and I sent him a picture, as he asked that as the birthday gift. He has not answered yet. I know that I am not so young nor beautiful, but dear Tom, I know that you told him that not all is in the beauty. I am a good and giving person,  and I will be a wonderful mother. Dear, I  buy the fur coats for my cats in  winter so they are wormed up when we go out. Eri is a beautiful little child, and I suppose that he has blond hair like his mother. Sorry as I mentioned her. Take care of him, since such a blond angel is definitely seen as a miracle in Africa.
Ah, my precious, I so easy  get tired, and this is a very long letter. Take care my loved ones and write to me.
Always yours,
Merry.

Be continued...
bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Tom left me. Since 19 December there is no answer.

What I did wrong? My English is not good enough even for the Lads.Shocked

I do not give up so easily, next please. Very Happy
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Often lads consider themselves to be Businessmen, and don't work holidays. Some are even religious (yet see no harm in scamming) and may not be working over the Xmas period. Give it until a few days after new years, and send them a fishing email to see if they're still biting.

If not there's always more lads Sad

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the idea of your cats in little fur coats, Bara. Very Happy

Don't worry if the lad has dropped you most lads are lazy anyway - like you said onto the next one but like Chrys says send something in the new year saying how sad you were and that you hope you can be together in 2012 to see if he still wants to bee baited.

bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are back! We are back! We are back!

Dear Tom wrote a week ago, but I am not checked the mail.

Quote:
Hi Merry,

How are you doing this day, i hope you are doing fine and also in good health. I have really missed you and our chat on here. I have been back in my home town for Christmas and in US for New Year and i just traveled back down here in Benin for the completing of my Contract here. I am so sorry i didn't contact you to let you know when i was leaving here back to the states. I lost my bag at the hotel where i first stayed. Its was stolen and my cell phone and my computer was in it. i was so angry i left with so much worries on my mind. But i was able to get a new one back in the states and i will get a new cell phone now that i am back to complete my work here.

That was what happened and there was a lot of things going on back home also when i got there then i couldn't get myself together for a while. I am so so sorry dear, i have really missed our chat. where have you been? how is life treating you and how was your Christmas holiday? missed you dear. wish we had took that time to met, but i guess we missed it for a better time to be spend together when we met.

I hope you get this note soon and its makes you feel good to hear from me again as i am so happy to hear from you. I will be looking forward to hear back from you soonest. Please take good care of your self and have a lovely evening as you read from me. Stay warm always and remain bless.

Warmest Wishes

Tom.

Merry, as usually.

Quote:
Oh, my dear Tom

I am so happy that you wrote. now I cried with happiness. How do I care for you, for dear Eric, for both. Please write to me how is little Eric. Ah, my dear Tom, this was a sad sad Christmas and New Year, I was just thought about you two.

For me there is nothing new, ex and his darling makes my life difficult. But it does not matter now, it is important that you were back.

I love you and wait for a letter,

Your Merry.

Be continued
Very Happy
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and the pain goes on......
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

Welcome back Bara! Glad to see Tom's scams probably didn't work out so he's going back through his failed list. I'm sure you can keep him occupied for a while. But at the very least let him know that it's still raining and cold but you're worm an dry - I'm sure he's been worried. Very Happy

bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Phil and Big Al, warm and dray and prepare for bite Wink

Tom is little worried

Quote:
Hello honey,

How are you doing, hope you are doing fine and in good health. I wrote you some days ago i hope you got my note. i have been looking to hear back from you. I miss talking to you and everything. Please find a time to write to me back. I will be anxiously looking forward to hear back from you soonest. want you to stay warm and dry always and remain bless.

Yours sincerely,
Tom

Lets see...dry and warm...
bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry and wireless connection

Quote:
My dear Tom,

I have so much to write to you. You know, my love, my ex and his new wife have cut my internet cable. When that bastard see that I am happy he finds a ways to destroy it.

One nice young man came from the British Telecom and made me some wireless internet, I am not sure how it works. I am using it for the first time, I hope that this wireless e-mail will find a way to reach you.

My dear Tom, I don't want to loose you again and to be sad and lonely as we were during the holidays. I am so sorry that your trip to America went so bad. But you, my brave Tom, always find a way to beat all the troubles.

I cannot wait a day that you and little Eri will come to me or I will come to you and all our problems will be ancient history.

Dear, I am on warm and dry, don't you worry. London is cold and dull these days, but my heart shines as the sun while I await for your letter.

I miss you so much,

Your Merry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic