SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I may have been Rasputin in a previous life

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With all the attention i seem to be getting this past 6 months from hot russian women all wanting to marry me and make me ecstatically happy i have come to the realisation that i may have been Rasputin in an earlier life or perhaps i am related to him somewhere along the family line. Rolling Eyes

After recieving this email from "Darya" recently i'm convinced that i have some kind of power over any hot russian chick that is aged 27(this being the magic age they all seem to be):-

Good afternoon my darling David. Allow to name please to me you wash the darling. It so is pleasant for me.I in general very much to like to do to people the pleasant. Probably because I the kind person. I am not able to refuse and is always glad to help all than I can. I think that if I had the husband that all did only for the sake of the husband. David I since the childhood dreamt of a strong and amicable family. I dreamt that my husband will strongly love me and even went on courses of the hairdresser and the cook to care of the husband. And now I am able not only to cut men and women, but also it is good to prepare. Most of all I to like to do a borsch. Likely you already to hear such dish. And still I am very tasty to bake pies. For the weekend I often to do meat pies and dried apricots and my girlfriends are always happy with that as I to bake pies.David you would like to try my culinary art? What you to prefer for a dinner? I think that I could prepare any dish, well can sometimes be with your help.I often to give to myself my life with the man. I still never lived with the man, but now I think that I am ready to it and is ready to light the life to the husband. I wish to care of the husband. I wish to love it and to be favourite. I know that men love is tasty to eat and I am obligatory to prepare for the man is tasty. For me it would be only in pleasure. I wish to smile only to the man that it was happy. I wish to do so that my man received pleasures from a lifeBut now it only representation about that that I want. This my representation about the future life. For now I only can write to you and only through our letters learn you and that that you to want from a life. As you to represent your future life my darling David. Tell to me David. What you wish to see the woman? It is very interesting.Today we with my girlfriends go to cafe to celebrate put a birth of one of our girlfriends. I think that we will perfectly spend time. I think that today I will tell to my girlfriends about you. I know that they only will be glad for me because I am happy that I to have such remarkable friend by name David. It is pleasant to me to write you letters and to tell to you about itself. I feel that to you as it interestingly. I am opened to you with all the heart and as you to ask to be sincere with me.Now it is necessary for me to run for work. But I go there with good mood. And you I wish as only all most the best.Always yours Darya.

They don't come any better than this folks,she cooks,she cleans,she cuts hair,she works as a nurse,she's a hot intelligent blonde.....i think i may have found the perfect woman.........that is if she wasn't a scammer.

I have decided to test out my newfound powers and sent her an email confessing to having a severe weakness for women in uniform as well as being hopeless at managing my money. Whats the odds of me getting some pics back of her in some kind of uniform along with her having some kind of accounting experience?
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Allow to name please to me you wash the darling. It so is pleasant for me.

Hahaha! Just enjoy her hilariously mangled English for the moment! There are some great sig lines from her above reply!

Don't rush your bait, magnus_101. Have fun "getting to know her" and let things unfold naturally... Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic