SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Marry me for $2.5M

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MajorDupe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious if there is a database out there that the scammers all plunge into and pull victims from? I seem to be a magnet for these people. Granted, I spend a bit of time on dating sites. 150 first dates, 2 second ones Sad

Anyway, I would say that 7 out of every 9 women that I meet end up asking for money in one way or another. The most recent is what I would like to discuss here. We met on Frenchmates.com, exchanged Yahoo IM's and started chatting. Very nice woman, articulate, beautiful. Supposedly in Germany working out the details of her father and mothers estate.

After a couple of weeks she started to ask if I could help her with some food money (1st inkling) due to all her money being spent on court fees. I usually use the excuse of it being rent paycheck or something and don't have any extra. If they pursue it for very long, they usually get tired of my standard reply and leave me alone.

This one is a bit different in that she asked if I could become her beneficiary and tell the executors of the will I would be her fiance. This would allow her to retrieve the funds that are on hold. She sent me a copy of her US passport, looks valid, and a copy of the Will that very succinctly shows she doesn't get any funds unless there is a "proposed husband" that can be a beneficiary.

Then in IM, she asked me to send an e-mail the the government holding the money - [email protected]. Hmmm, now something seems out of place here! Why would Nigeria use a Yahoo account for anything. She is, actually right now, on hold with me in IM, wondering when I will send the information stating that we are to be married and I will assist with any monetary help I can be.

This is a bit fun, but at the same time distressing. I will let this play out until the end of the night and let her know that I just can't send any money, therefore won't be sending the government any information stating our connection. I find it so fascinating how they come up with such collections of many other peoples pictures.

On a side note, one lady wrote yesterday an e-mail on the first communication stating that she is stuck in a hotel in Nigeria and needs $488 to pay the hotel so her airplane ticket won't expire! It's getting more and more prolific.

MajorDupe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic