SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i HARASSED a scammer for 2 years!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DominiqueMastakis
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have a lort of free time on my hands, so when i got this scammail from this dude called Dominiqu Mastakis and he left his phonenumber i wasnt slow to intsall skype and calling the dude..

its close to the same time as where i live, so i was always staying up late, so i calle dhim every night before going to bed, and everytime he was answering and i could hear i woke him up..

hehe, i tried all kinds of things i threatened him, i told him i had called the police so they were outside his house i did it ALL.
remember i had like 300 + calls to this guy...

eventually one night i called him it was almost so late it as morning i said that if he admitted to that it was a scam i would transfer him some money, but he also had to say im sorry to me, and really mean it, and so he did..

i recorded the phonecall, but he was so tired so i coulndt barely hear him over the record..
most likely his wife and 29 children was living in the same room so he had to be uiet..

What i found out was really fun, was caling and calling and calling him until he turned off his phone, and that must have been hard because he answered it like 5-6 times and i had to call like another 10 times before he turned it off..

i belive i stillhav ethe number, and i still have money for my skypeaccount so maybe i should give hm a call again soon..?

hehe..
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see his scam e.mail...
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

There is plenty to do around here that can cause grief for currently active scammers. Read the stickies and sign up for a mentor if you want to learn to inflict maximum damage. There are also plenty of worthy lads posted in our forums who would love some late-night phone calls, though you do need to be careful about not crossing legal lines with threats..

I will say, though, that most of them would be wise enough to change their phone numbers after a month or so of harassment.

Moved thread to main, as it is a more appropriate location.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dominique Mastaki

[email protected]

TELEPHONE: +27 8 REMOWED BECAUSE THIS ONES MINE!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

NAME: DOMINIQUE MASTAKI

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

SEEKING YOUR CONSENT

My name is MUNDELE MASTAKI DOMINIQUE, a Congolese and the only son of Mundele Mastaki, a Prominent Trader and Politician in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo who was murdered in a cold blood on 24th September, 2004 along with my mother in which their death was attributed to political problems.

Before my father's sudden death, he deposited the sum of US$7,585,000 (Seven Million, Five Hundred and Eighty Five Million Dollars) on 9th March, 2003 in a Security Company in SOUTH AFRICA. The money was willed in my favor as next of kin for the deposit. This is subject to verification and confirmation and I can make available to you the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT on request with other necessary documents to prove the authenticity of the fund.

Since the death of my parents, my uncles have been seriously chasing me around with constant threats and demand for the documents of my his landed properties which they have also collected but have refused to stop their threat. They have forcefully collected all the bank accounts but I have refused to disclose to them this deposit in SOUTH AFRICA.

When the pressure became so much, our Attorney advised me to move immediately to SOUTH AFRICA where I reside presently and look for a reliable person who will assist me in releasing the money for onward shipping to his/her country in overseas for an investment and continuation of my higher education. The person will also assist me to secure visa to his/her country.

If you consider my situation as an orphan and come to my help, I will allow you to take 25% of the total sum as reward for assisting me and the other part will be for my up-keep and good investment in your country under your supervision. This message is not scam and if it is possible and convenient to you, you can come over to SOUTH AFRICA and join hands with my Attorney here to conclude the transaction so as to avoid doubt and suspicion. It is secured and risk-free.

Send your reply to:[email protected] or your fax to my above fax number. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

MUNDELE MASTAKI DOMINIQUE

-----------
hehe i cant belive its 2007.. haha im gonna try calling now..

WTF!! he still have the same number!!!!

IM GONNA CALL HIM THIS NIGHT!! haha

he answered and said hello for like a minute,, desperately eager to scam some money..

Last edited by DominiqueMastakis on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks. Could you also post the header?

If you are making calls, how about recording them and uploading here? If you call with Skype, you can record free with Call Graph or similar.
DominiqueMastakis
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe i called him again, and this time i calle dmyself Patrik hanson from sweden.. he so wanted my number but i made some craccking sounds and then some studdering and then hung up.. u know the african phones are not so trustworthy.. hehe

the header..

"seeking your consent"
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater,

The guy sounds like a winner.

Also we do have people who on occasion will call in Pizza orders and etc if asked.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DominiqueMastakis wrote:
the header.."seeking your consent"

Thanks. I meant the Header Info (as opposed to the Title). See here for more info: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190620
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can yo post the email header? I can walk you thru finding it if you don't know how. Welcome to eater. Bait safe okay. Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is an ANNOUNCEMENT at the start of Surplus Letters which tells you how to find headers. I think the title of it is READ FIRST.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic