SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Would anyone like to have fun with this Apt Renting "la

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CongoGorilla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks:

I am new to baiting in that I have never actually done it and not sure if I have the time and skills to really work this fellow. Here is the story.

I was looking for a local apartment and I responded to a Craigslist ad with some very reasonable rent. Since then the conditions have changed and also the amount being charged has increased dramatically! Here is what I find suspect. The "lad" stated that he has been sent to the UK from California to work for about 3 years and now he wants to rent his apartment. He also informs me that he will send me the keys via DHL. He has changed the amount of the apartment now 3 times! Originally I thought his ad was legit as it gave an address in the city where I am located etc. So I responded with my name and current address and a group picture of me hiking with friends but thats it. Here is what he wrote me.

Hello,

Thanks for your mail,I want you to know that the building is in a great location situated in the quiet and safe area and offers secure access. internet, cable, laundry in-suite, storage facilities, heat, water, electric and parking is included in the rent and pet are allowed, you are allowed to use the kitchen and the living room. I will like you to email me back asap for processing.

I have an offer for you if you are interested. (One Month Rent ($800) & Damage Fee of ($400) = ($1,200) or (Two Months Rent of ($1,600) & Damage Fee of ($400) = ($2,000) & you get 1 Month Free) which of the 2 option do you prefer????

Note: Am not around for me to show the inside of the Apartment and also i can along with the keys and the documents of the Apartment, so the only way you can check the interiors of the Apartment is when you get the keys and the documents of my Apartment and also i will be sending you the keys Via DHL Courier Service. Attached is the interior pictures of my apartment, there is storage room for you where you will keep all what you don't need...

Awaiting your swift response.
Regards.

If anyone wants to carry on with him they can simply state that my situation has changed and I do not need the apartment right now but I passed on this information to a friend who does need a place to stay etc. etc.

Let me know if this sounds like a good fun way of messing with this guy.

Cheers!
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

drop him. He has your real name, etc.

Open a new email for baiting. Respond to the ad with false information. Bait safe.

For now, simply tell him you found another apartment with a landlord nearby that can take care of issues as they arise.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Congo,

What Agent said. Drop him. If you want to bait him, set up a new email address (I use gmail, it strips headers) and carry on safely. Read the stickies. Sign up for a mentor. If you want to post his info here, include the headers of his emails, and we can take it from there. Wink

I look forward to challenging his 'courier service.' Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
CongoGorilla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay Fae and others. This is the only information I could glean from his email header to me. Hope its enough for you to start helping him with his apartment and "courier service"... By the way looks like Craigslist is getting hit with lads.

Here's his stuff:

The Craigslist ad is identified as this:
[email protected]

Here is the only info I have in the gmail header that he sent to me:

jaycob kaleen
[email protected]

Let me know if you would like more details of my conversation with him. If so I can send those in private messages. Or if you have more questions for me about what I know about him.

TheFae wrote:
Hi Congo,

What Agent said. Drop him. If you want to bait him, set up a new email address (I use gmail, it strips headers) and carry on safely. Read the stickies. Sign up for a mentor. If you want to post his info here, include the headers of his emails, and we can take it from there. Wink

I look forward to challenging his 'courier service.' Twisted Evil
Wink Wink
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 'Eater CongoGorilla Smile

Please visit Eater University for some excellent tips, including baiting safely.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic