SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

robert peters aka [email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
stungtoo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the Dating/Romance Scene, I found this Scammer here from two years ago and he's still around using the same name and e-mail address effective February 2, 2012! I'm new here as of this date and met this man on a dating web site where I will never venture again ever for any reason no matter what! He looked like the boy next door and sent photos of his parents, cousins, mates from the Irish pub, the works! To think that he was in Nigeria is amazing! He wrote the most incredible love letters that were too good to be true! And it turns out that they were! When he called, it sounded like he had a Brooklyn accent and I told him so. That's when I became suspicious. He told me that he had lived mostly in Canada so his Irish accent had disappeared. An Irish accent never disappears...so I keep digging...and he kept writing...sometimes daily...long beautiful longing love letters! Read on:

By the way, he's Robert Peters, [email protected] who pretends to be a petroleum engineer from Belfast with a dead wife and a honey dipped pen.

Hello I'm New here!

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 pm
He is now using the name Robert Peters and the email address [email protected]. He emailed me in August and September 2010 promising me the sun, moon and stars. General story was a variation on the themes in this thread - wife died of cancer 2 years ago, is a petroleum engineer, working on a contract in Leeds in UK but is short of a few quid to close the deal, blah blah blah. Same address in Gillingham UK and one of the phone numbers given above. By the way, +44 070 numbers are UK Special Numbers, also known as non-geographical numbers. You call them and they are redirected to wherever they are in the world. He never calls you for longer than 5 minutes becasue it is costing him money and the aim is to get money out of you, not spend money on you!! Oddly, the IP address I traced was to Mountain View, California, not to Nigeria. The accent was definitely a black accent. The first email was the same one posted above.

Be warned, DO NOT give this bullshitter any money. Fortunately, I was never in danger of parting with any of my hard earned cash, but finding this website sure provided me with alot of answers, so thanks to everyone who took the time to post and help the female population at large.

nemrac70
Hello I'm New here!

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 pm
He is still going by the name Robert Peters. His story is pretty much the same. But now he claims to live in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
He is claiming that his phone doesn't work properly, plus the phone services in Ireland are not too great - for that you may get cut out when talking with him.
Also, as someone already mentioned here, he is using fake IDs to convince you. Now, he has photos for a fake driving license and a fake passport.
He is getting better and better at scamming people and I think the photos he sent me are of a poor guy that is talking with him right now - believing that he is a beautiful woman.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can get header & IP info and some of his first E-mail(s). Post them at Eater's sister site ScamWarners. There's a link at the top of the page. Get a mentor, read a lot of sticky's on do's and don'ts, & join the fun.

Welcome to Eater.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Gmail hides the sender's IP address, so the address you see is Gmail's, which is in Mountain View.

What does the boy next door to you look like?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved this thread from Main where the scammer can receive some special attention. Wink

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is a male. S'pose Mr. scammer is Bi??? Maybe he and Big Al can go fishing together.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If Big Al doesn't get his attention, the Ditz could do with a bit or Lurve... Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my lovelad turned gold lad still in motion. Big Al's bi relationship is on hold. Give him a shot Ms. Ditz. (hot lil thang)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic