SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Sore Loser!

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hearken to the Ghanaian Lad who found out that the interference by a 'Romanian mobster' had ruined his scam against Captain Mal, so he lashed out at both (emphasis added)...

Quote:
Congratulation you quicky review the problem you have...so be it the AIDS shall ruine you...your Childreen + your Wife and your entire life....in fact i don't think you have a Child nor wife. because it was reviewed to me in my dream that you are a criple, who can not perform because your manhold are dead. That is why you lost your brain while sicking from Caparthia. as well as i understand your relationship with Caparthia base on the UN deal you explain and cried for your sick mother to wait untill you finish........ So what have you achieved...........But i hereby sending this also to him......Caparthia you are not a UN Agent. were is your office details.........???? Beside, why are you Using Gmail.....Can you explain and Contact me...through your Officials Website and email...??? and i will also contact + the Barrister and the IGP. will also contact officially.
anyway i no you will never do because you are not exactly what you proves .....So stop Scaming the Criple Man. bcs you will end up to hell........So read..!
Exodus 22:21-24 “Thou shalt neither vex a stranger (refugee), nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt. Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry. And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless"

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 183
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Yastreb,
To upset someone as deeply as that, you may have a personality disorder.
Have you given any thought to psychiatric counselling? You can get along better than that surely?

LOL Well done, that's a good rant. Only he did not really swear much but you can see from reading the piece that he is an experienced scammer.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

POed lad wrote:
...it was reviewed to me in my dream that you are a criple, who can not perform because your manhold are dead...

LOL_sign

Were this my lad, that line would have a permanent place in my siggy. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like his bible quote, pretty ironic i think, point out the thou shall not steal to him Laughing

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe his mention of your "manhold" is his desperate way of saying he is very insecure about his equipment. Poor lad. It's always sad to see one crying out for help that way. Perhaps he just needs a boost to his self esteem...or a confirmation that he is correct in his fears and should stick to goats.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how you get right under lads skin. I reckon Mr Schmuck needs a call Yastreb. Laughing Twisted Evil
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Yastreb. You lad have taken the chop well. I wish my lads responded like that when i chop them. Most are too stupid to understand what is going on.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice chop, you gmail using joker boi! That bible quote is very ironic for a lad to use.. but nothing like using religion to justify a crime.

Nice work at pissing him off to receive such a great reply clapping ( be careful of that aids he promised you Razz )

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lord goldblade wrote:
I like his bible quote, pretty ironic i think, point out the thou shall not steal to him Laughing

It is not theft. You send him the money, it's not theft. Lying on the other hand or obtaining by deception.. Of course this may spoil the bait when you call him evil.

Give him 2 Timothy 3:13

Quote:
But evil people and impostors will flourish. They will deceive others and will themselves be deceived.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm

Well you could use
John 11:35 Jesus wept

The reason? He found out a tree had to die to make the paper for his birth certificate

A more lad based quotes

One of the many about greed
Matthew 23:17
Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

And a few out of the many about fraud
Deuteronomy 25:15
But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Proverbs 16:11
A just weight and balance are the LORD's: all the weights of the bag are his work.

All are King James Version

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or from the book of A New Hope, as General Kenobi said to the thief, "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?" Smile

Don't think it was a King James version. Maybe from the Lucas revision Razz

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic