SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Great" /sarcastic - now they're using Facebook to

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just happened earlier in the week ... a bit disconcerting since it was one on of my REAL Facebook accounts. Being somewhat of a public figure, this was account of mine where I go ahead and accept most legit appearing friend requests, but one occasionally slips through the cracks, as in this case. (screenshot images below)

The lads one and only photo on the profile doesn't show up in the screenshots, as it disappeared after I blocked him. Maybe I'll bait from a bogus account.

Ah well just sharing.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewhat of a public figure from the USA?

Hmm...

Are you by any chance also running for the GOP primary? I've always suspected Ron Paul is a closet scam baiter.

Scammer - "Greetings in Jesus Name! I have 9 million euros to give you."
RP - "Well hey there! Euros you say? How about gold? We really need to get this country back on the gold standard. Do you know much about Milton Friedman? How about the Mises Institute? No? All right then, I'd love to get you in touch with some literature I have here about Libertarianism, oh, and can you send me a photo of yourself with a sign saying "I Love Austrian Economics?"

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh crap! Yep, I'm Ron Paul. You got me! Laughing Laughing Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to break it to you but just because you're the heir to several Nigerian fortunes, it doesn't make you a public figure.

Kidding Razz

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a big surprise, as I've been getting date scam attempts on my Skype account for years now.
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It feels good to have 0bama on our team.

Welcome Mr. President

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
public figure from the USA

Welcome Kim Kardashian! Read the stickies, bait safe.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad the topic of Facebook was mentioned. Have any of you heard about this new law, which is still in the works and as of yet not enacted, which is geared against lying online?

Here's a bit of info: http://www.pcworld.com/article/243920/us_department_of_justice_seeks_law_against_lying_online.html

I am VERY curious how such legislation would affect scam baiting for those of us in the United States. My understanding is that it would certainly have a bad impact on baiting through social networking sites. Maybe the suits in the government would allow exceptions?

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldnt worry too much, i cant see that passing.

I Mean how could they actually enforce that law?

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic