SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Random question from a lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im trying to decide if this lad is onto me and screwing with me or not.. Check this email out

Quote:
Dear XXXXX,

Infact i dont have much to say, but i hopefully know too well that fate has brought us together and you will see how God will come to us lives once this transfer is concluded.

The good great news i am waiting to hear from you dear is that the funds has hit your account before we can both go crazy you just have to keep your mind and pray that God Almighty perfect all the work for us. Sorry to ask you this question what did you eat today before going to work? hope is not funny.....

Yours Faithfully

Its the last bit, what did i have to eat today? Totally out of the blue and its thrown me abit to be honest.

Anyone else ever experienced this and any good recomended comebacks?

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him - in considerable detail - what you had to eat, and then ask him a similar question about his eating habits. Get really interesting about his meals and ask him question and question and question about it, whilst ignoring anything remotely related to his scam. Could be a good way to waste his time and delay the "payment" for a while.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if its my lad trying to gauge how rich i am in a clever way? (for example, if i replied poached salmon and toasted points or just cereal?)

My character is quite wealthy but recently divorced so obviously suffering some short term financial problems.

Either that or he's screwing with me!!

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or it just his incredibly clumsy attempt to try and gain your trust by luring you into off topic conversation.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think asking about your breakfast would reveal them too much of your income. Asking if you have gold trimmed iPod, 32" iMac and Porche would be more revealing Smile
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, your breakfast is decided by either your chef or your butler because normally, you are too busy going over the production reports from your diamond mines etc, or too busy going over the latest photo shoot for your new catalogue/magazine cover etc Twisted Evil

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you had an egg McMuffin lol Laughing
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you skipped breakfast because you sent him all your available cash. Your fund needs to arrive soon so you can eat again.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure to include a random question of your own.

Does he wipe with his left or right hand?
Does he enjoy picking his nose when no one else is around?
Which Justin Bieber song is his favorite?

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest, this lad is posing as a female widow so as my male divorcee character has been subtly flirting with her for a while now, so ive taken the asking me what i had for breakfast as a sign she wants to sleep with me.

Im having fun with this one guys, might even publish it Wink

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ive taken the asking me what i had for breakfast as a sign she wants to sleep with me

Hahaha, a great conclusion. I'm curious about how she'll respond, assuming you've noted this exciting new development in your relationship when you wrote back.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic