SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

extremely interesting video

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who maybe missed the video in This Thread . Here is the link to an extremely interesting video about scammers in Ghana

http://www.news.com.au/national/is-this-the-start-of-a-shocking-new-email-scam/story-e6frfkvr-1226197638758#Lives_of_scammers

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

conga22 wrote:
For those who maybe missed the video in This Thread . Here is the link to an extremely interesting video about scammers in Ghana

http://www.news.com.au/national/is-this-the-start-of-a-shocking-new-email-scam/story-e6frfkvr-1226197638758#Lives_of_scammers

sure it is interesting and nicely produced

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good On Ya' Conga,

I saw the video. There is an opportunity to use a tool for lad pain.
I assume most viewers missed it.

The fact that scammers pay a Juju priest to give them powerful, magical internet powers/skills.

Imagine when a baiter is trying to convince a lad to join Gomer. Gomer has the most powerful Juju priest working directly in the Gomer Gang. The lad does not have to pay the priest. He only has to pass the initiation and get a tattoo. Hee hee.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's really fascinating and informative, thanks for posting it.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic