SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Super Replicas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AlainProst
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited title for spelling - RC

These guy's claim that they build high detailed replica cars. From their YouTube channel you can see their 'work'. For example they claim that this video shows a clone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li2hlEZmkWg&feature=related

This seems a nice and well made clone, but these cars are actually rental cars, so they film the real thing and present it like replica/clone.
With a deeper look you will find their Zonda replica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb0OMAinkI

They make idiotic claims like they will match the specs of a Pagani Zonda
and you can clearly see its just a shell.

And then its their assembly line video (my God)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx8Ld7cV0wo

This video in my opinion is one the many that indicates fraud. You can clearly see, even if you have the don't slightest knowledge of manufacturing cars, that this place is far from a body shop that can produce clones like the maybach.
Over all as far as I saw they will troll and lie in forums, comment on youtube and pretty much everywhere to confuse readers, they have a facebook page with fake images of real cars posing them as clones, they copied several legit replica sites scamming people posing as them, they used to have a fake wikipedia page but its closed, their website still has the link but it redirects you to wordpress and if you make a small search none ever received a car.
Too many lies, dubious characters, and a lot of sh"$t. This smells by miles...
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I especially love the part at 1:20 - 1:24 where someone scrolls pictures in internet explorer - the machine probably doesn't have a video card driver installed and runs with the build-in super-vga, so you can see the screen redraw as the person scrolls.

I also love the chick pretending to examine the blueprints - they use paper blueprints designing the car? Riiiight....
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised Youtube haven't been asked to take these videos down. there are a couple from unhappy punters, this one paid $25K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3orVH4jCys

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7VLMxuCr4

There are cheapo kit cars, there a 'Ferrari' round here with a Peugot engine. It looks OK, but doesn't sound like any V12 I ever heard. When all's said and done, you shouldn't send money on the basis of a Youtube video, for something you've never seen with your own eyes.

The lawyer says its OK, and he has a desk, and tie and everything so thats alright then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvE7D7wEQo

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
AlainProst
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need for a full quote of the post immediately above - Spot.

I forgot about the lawyer!!! I think this video is just the cherry on top the cake... just pathetic. ..
I feel sorry for the people that fall on their web, but you are correct. Buying expensive items over the Internet requires a very careful research. I flagged their videos as scams(at least those you can)and every fake page like Fb, but I think that wont stop them.
AlainProst
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure but this seems like a scam

http://www.youtube.com/user/TRUCKERSHIN01.

I am not sure yet but probably they are the same people. With a different scheme though. I think their site is more like identity/bank account theft orientated.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved it so much I bought a franchise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQu4_RJ-aFA

This makes a good read, especially the rants from SR's owner, 'Tony Sinclair'

http://scamsonline.wordpress.com/2008/08/05/supereplicas/

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
AlainProst
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From this article is clear. They are so cheeky...They are not afraid, they are not hiding and they think that none is able to catch them, but above all they think we are stupid.

Some refer to them as con-artists but in my opinion they are just a bunch of low-life parasites.

I wish someday they get what they deserve, because they scammed a lot of people and maybe some of them gave them their savings to 'make their dreams come true', who knows how many victims are out there...

(I am sorry about the quote Embarassed )
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being in Panama, they are untouchable by the law, apparently, but someone should have a pop at reporting http://www.supereplicas.com they have other websites too, but this has been around for a while. Google will unearth plenty of evidence that its a scam.

Or you could contact [email protected]
his son paid them $28,000, got no car and Mark created the blog
http://scamsonline.wordpress.com/2008/08/05/supereplicas/
The scammer signed up, posted more Youtube 'proof', then resorted
to calling him a racist, competitor, former emplyee with a grudge, religious nutter, and everything else he could think of. Tony's rants are epic.

Its almost AFF, in that they get a deposit for a car they are never going to build. If you do pay the full amount, they play the taxes and shipping card in true lad style. Either way, noone ever got a car apart from their trolls on the forums, who register and vanish when forum members ask for photos with a custom sign to prove its not a generic photo (sounds like us!).

Having read the forums, the orange Lambo in the videos is a Triangle (?) kit car they bought, other than that you see pics of cars in dealers and generic ones off the web.

Quote:
Domain name: supereplicas.com
Registrant Contact:
Super Replicas
Nicolas Antonio Amaro Castillo ()
Fax:
san mateo No.6465 Doleguita
David, Chiriqui 3502
PA
Administrative Contact:
Super Replicas
Nicolas Antonio Amaro Castillo ([email protected])
Fax:
David, Chiriqui 3502
PA
Technical Contact:
Super Replicas
Nicolas Antonio Amaro Castillo ([email protected])
Fax:
David, Chiriqui 3502
PA

Name Servers:

ns2443.hostgator.com

ns2444.hostgator.com

Creation date: 29 Dec 2007 20:08:46
Expiration date: 29 Dec 2013 20:08:00

I dont know much about hostgator.com but at least they're in Texas and not in Panama!

I wonder if they'll build me a Batmobile? ( told them I want the Batman Returns Val Kilmer version, not the Ed Roth 60's one.

They do risky free replica yachts too:
http://www.supereplicas.com/yacht-replicas-boats.php

They do self generating electric cars Shocked too!

This could do also with a report, they delete posts that aren't from drooling idiots or plants.
http://www.facebook.com/supereplicas

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They soon replied about the Batmobile:
Quote:
Hello Sir,

thank you for your email.

To purchase a car you will need to place an order.
Currently it will take six weeks to assemble the car.
Once we have all your specifications such the exterior colors,
interior colors, the size of the engine, what model car, then we can
give you an offical quotation.
After you have received the quotation and you agree with the price
then we can proceed to prepare the bill of sales invoice and purchase
agreement.
Shipping costs are an additional fee.
We will need the delivery address, contact phone number and purchaser
name to give you the shipping costs.
We deliver the car to the driveway of your home and you will receive
with the car, all the documentation including, the car registration
and license plates of your place, so you can start driving the car
straight away. Our engineers will arrive to your home to deliver the
car with all the paperwork processed.

Regarding any other questions you want answered a representative will
answer your email shortly.

for more information please contact us again

Quote:
I want one, how much?

Black, whatever engine will fit.

Photo attached

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
AlainProst
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha!!! I guess they will make it...not only that they will fit wit with a 'pherfic' copy of their own Pratt & Whitney engine...
I did to them a similar quote about their twin(!!!) V12 Veyron and they responded with a nice email telling me that this their top offer and they have 12(!!!) different configurations in stock!!!
The rest of their email said in short pay first and after I will give you photos and information...

P.S. The perpetualmotionecobattery thing I agree is just unbelievable in so many levels....
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello you mentioned you wanted a Batmobile attached to this file is a photo of the original vehicle please confirm if the image is the correct design.

best regards

Ken

Quote:
Hi Ken,

Yes that's the right one, you will see that there are several.

There is an original on display outside Batman: The Ride at Six Flags Great America
if you can get someone to measure and photograph it.

It was designed by Anton Furst, and was built on a Chevy Impala chassis.

Roy

Eventually I will have him modify it so my dog can stick its head out of the window, and I will need to carry my cement mixer on the back.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello again,

the cost for the identical Batmobile with a tube chassis and a new LS7 Corvette engine is US$21,000.

best regards

Ken

Hells Bells! I'm getting a Batmobile, They will be so jealous down the Rovers Return. I'd like to get a bank account out of them, and also see if I can make them do some work. If I could get them to go to that theme park at 6 Flags to fake a video I would, but I guess they wont do much without a deposit.

Quote:
I am keen to go ahead with this, it sounds great.
I want it for the Weatherfield Museum of the Moving Image,
where it will go on display on the Red Rec Adventure Theme Park

Please give me details of the deposit required, and how to pay it to you.
The museum accountant wants to see drawings of how the car will be
put together, to make sure it will be convincing, before he will release funds to an overseas company. If you can oblige him, he will release $21,000 into my purchasing account.

Yours sincerely,

Royston Cropper

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
AlainProst
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish you the best on your efforts, they deserve it and it would be funny if they reply to you with a video to show their "progress"...And only 21.000$, I thought engine and gearbox alone is +15,000$. The rest of it they plan on making it out of cardboard??? Shocked

I missed to tell something on my first post....

Many people ask me about these people and their activities and this forum is very complete and user friendly. A great resource of information for everyone.
I hope I can contribute myself. Thank you. beers!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic