SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

can i keep their money.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ladyofthelake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[b][i] Laughing can i keep their money if they really send it. or could they come looking for me. they have never asked me for money and have even sent me flowers for my birthday a week ago along with a teddy bear and candy. it came by ups from proflowers.com i got in touch with them but they wouldnt tell me the name of the person that was on the credit card. privacy policy. im deep in this and i need to know what to do. im sure he is a scammer. although he uses real good english. and does his own typing. he is supposed to be in the uk in liverpool , but has a friend named emmanuel in nigeria. you wouldnt believe the extent that this one has gone too. we have been talking for almost nine months and i was hooked. luckily i never sent any of my own money to anyone. im still playing along with him. well i did tell him i knew the pic he had up wasnt really him. i found the pic of the real person. an actor, who probably knows nothing of all this. he said someone is using his identity.lol when he is the one using the actors id.lol i have saved every email .[/i][/b]
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you give him your real address? If so, you shouldnt have done that. If he´s a scammer he shouldnt have your real life infos.
Can you copy and paste the header of one of his emails here?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That depends. Is your goal to permanently damage your personal reputation and your financial status? If not, do NOT touch any money from them.

You can't do much about the flowers, etc. if the florist was unwilling to give you the name about the credit card info and you didn't know what was going on at the time.

If a scammer gives you money, it is NEVER actually his. It will involve one of the following: A fraudulent check or money order, a bank transfer of money coming from an innocent victim (either scammed or phished), or an overpayment with a stolen credit card. In all 3 situations, it is likely that the fraud will eventually be detected--and the money trail will lead straight to you. You will very likely be ordered to pay back every penny you received, plus various fines or fees, and you can be arrested for fraud or money laundering, both serious crimes that can lead to very real jail time.

If you still have any doubt as to whether he is a scammer, we can help you to sort that out if you give us some of his emails. If you are already certain (which seems to be the case), the ONLY course of action at this point is to cut off all contact with him, now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic