SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Telemarketing Fraud

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
1970Challenger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of us here in the States have gotten prerecorded telemarketing calls
purporting to help lower your credit card interest rates. If you press one
you can talk to a real person. I did this and when I told the bozo on the
other end that I was on the national do-not-call list and never to call again
he started cursing and threatening me. I am going to go out on a limb and suggest this is not a legitimate business.
I guess they are just criminals who try to get people's credit card numbers
or are they up to something else or additional?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are criminals.

When I get one such call, I simply so "no English! No English" and start jabbering in a foreign language (which I make up as I go along). It works.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can Google the number that shows on your Caller ID and find several web sites with posts of other peoples' experiences with these gutterslugs.

If you ask them how they got your number, inform them you are on the Do Not Call list, or tell them you know they are running a scam they will immediately hang up, with or without the cursing.

For those who fall for their pitch, they charge their credit card around $700 and do nothing else.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gotten a couple of these calls. Maybe I am too polite, but I tell them I will call the cc company directly, thank you and hang up.

I recently got a call purporting to be from my credit union (bank) and I "mmmmm'd" alot and then said I will call the cu directly. The guy sounded East Idian. I then called my cu and discovered it was a legit call to advise of some (what they thought was) unusual charges.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
MorePrizeVan
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone's interested, Ive collected a ton of info on these sleazebags.
So much that I'll have to post my progress over time. The culprit is Client Services Inc, out of Saint Charles, MO. They were running an illegal off-shore shell company in NY. Wonder how many paper shredders they wore out trying to cover it all up? Unfortunatly the MO Attorney Generals office seems to also be doing some covering up! The scammers keep saying they never/dont telemarket credit card reduction/consolidation. Doesn't matter, and where are those Do not Call Policies, supposed to be provided to anyone who requests? Iv'e been requesting those for months!
MorePrizeVan
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Client Services Inc now has a "Warning notice" all in red print on their website. It's on the "contact us", or "complain to us" page. Does anyone know what the object of Client Services Inc's advising the Consumer to report to the Secret Service? Thought the Secret Service handles Presidential and Treasury issues. Do they investigate telemarketing scams? Maybe it has to do with Client Sevices Inc's foreign off-shore, near-shore, for-sure illegal shell company, Financial Services Solutions, LLC. But why would Client Services Inc want people to call more attention to their fraudulent opperations. Guess I'll check it out further with the Secret Service local office ASAP.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The FTC deals with scams like this. They handle the do not call registry.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
MorePrizeVan
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's exactly what I thought. Ive given the FTC, Aug 30, 2011, all the info on two off-shore, near-shore, for-sure illegal shell companies, and as far as I can tell nothings been done. We still get stupid calls. They are always recorded for voice recognizing, and similar musical tone. We can make "Donna, with Cilent Services Inc, make the same stupid expression, when shes asked the same stupid question! Oh, why do you always hang up, when things get interesting "Donna"? They are so two dimensional.
MorePrizeVan
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What must We all do?
>Ask Financial Services Solutions, LLC again and again for All their Written Do not Call Policies, affiliate and subsidiary, to be provided to anyone who requests, according to FCC 47 CFR, Chapter 1, Subchapter C, § 76.3, Part L.
>Ask Client Services Inc for a tour of one of their illegal shell robocalling boiler-rooms.

Client Services Inc's illegal NY shell company Financial Services Solutions, LLC-
So, now it reads differently, no suprise there. From previously printed copies of the site: MANTA "business categories"- "Financial Services Solutions, LLC offer: Act Software, Bmc Software, V3 Software, Custum Software, Discount Software".

>Act Software; Relates to "Cloud Computing, Cloud Marketing", keeps track of client and prospect details. Ever wonder how much American Consumer personal and hard credit report information has been fraudulently accumulated?
>Bmc Software; Relates to "Cloud Computing, Cloud Marketing, Cloud Telephony, Voice Broadcast, Robocall". the delivery of cumputing as a Service rather than a Product. i.e. those prerecorded calls we keep getting. And how many times have we seen "Service" in everything? Diabolically-genius-Not.
>V3 Software; Relates to MIG, Inc software, Social accounting matrices, examines tranfer payments, or lack of payment tranfers between financial institutions. How can that possibly be legal? Privacy Laws.
More about "the straw that broke the camels back-Juskin" and FSS bragging about "1000 employes, six call centers, near-shore location in Costa Rica" latter
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thought the Secret Service handles Presidential and Treasury issues.

Secret service is part of IC3, the task force that handles internet crimes.

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info, Dorothy.
More stuff;
Client Services Inc's red warning notice, decribed above, includes their declaration; they only "bill collect" and do not telephone solicit any "credit reduction/consolidation service".
Take a look at Client Services Inc's own website. At least at the time of this post, they have not changed it. Look under "Solution Opportunities".
where you will read about services; "Cold Calling, Market Research, Database Marketing, Predictive Dialer, Fully Customizable Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) System". Exactly what about that Doesn't Say They Are Illegally Telephone Solicitating-Telemarketing. And selling, reselling, trading, stealing the illegal software that robocalls our personal residence telephones?
MorePrizeVan
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Client Services Inc's illegal NY shell company, Financial Services Solutions, LLC (FSS) can be found on the New York Department of State as Inactive- Surrender of Authority, Oct 06, 2011- Immediatly after we requested their Do Not Call Policies. They also shut down their website. From previously printed copies of webpages; "Currently employing over 1000 representatives located in six domestic call centers, Client Services Inc will be expanding internationally with a near-shore location in Costa Rica mid 2011". We've sent policy requests to another bunch in Florida, American Diabetes Assistance, LLC, and "Woop!" down goes the shell, Pgkn, Inc. If you wikipedia "robocall", scroll down to the "2009 FTC action", you'll read about an arrogant jerk, bragging about his "foreign offshore shell company". Hmm, that sounds familiar. FSS business entity type is "Foreign Limited Liability Company'. Both companies have/had the same "banker", "president" Bradly R. Franta, formerly known as "the straw that broke the camels back-Juskin" More about "Juskin" later. And same agent of process out of Saint Charles, MO 63301. Wikicorp is a good place to find hidden shell companies. When a LLC or Corp is formed, a certificate or document number is assigned by the State. Business and registration reports found on the Secretary of State website are a good place to see name changes. Take notice of the start and end dates. If it ended abruptly...Hmm, Do they change their name every time they screw over the American Consumer, to the extent nobody in their right mind would ever consider doing any kind of business with them.
We've said it many times and again, this is ORGANIZED CRIME.
MorePrizeVan
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would appear that the U.S. Secret Service is working on the case. They took all the info I've been posting here, with more interest than the FTC, and all the Attorney Generals Offices I've deal with. Some indication that Client Services Inc may have been told to put a contact to the Secret Service on their website. I couldn't get an answer to why. Anybody got a clue?
MorePrizeVan
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Information for your individual U.S. State.
If you can pin down a "business" name, shell, name of a telemarketer scammer, check and see if they are registered with your Secretary of State. If not, it may bring more violations against them.
In our State, robo-calling is only a class 2 misdemeanor.
Been doing some more inquiring, and that rule of law can be petitioned to amend or change at our State Supreme Court level.
Considering the insane volume of scheming, sometimes threatening calls, who else out there also thinks?; Three strikes your out, fouth call should be a FELONY. According to TCPA 47 U.S.C. § 227, they are only allowed one (1) "oops call" within any 12 month period. In a 2009 action against a similar bunch, operating shell companies, the FTC got a permanent injunction, and other eguitable relief order. I say, lets see some more of that! Maybe WE All can actually have a private, personal residence, cell, or business phone free of all this B.S.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic