SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Enterprising lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a big surprise in my baiting mail box this morning that really made me laugh out. A couple weeks ago I answered a few scam mails as I wanted to start another bait. About 2 weeks later I got a reply from one of them, but by then I already had 2 baits running and didn't want to start another, so I replied with this:
Quote:
Thank you for your email, but due to your late response I have decided to accept a very similar deal from Mr. G0mer, a gentleman also from Ghana. I have just transferred him the small fee of US$15.000 for official documents which will allow him to wire the money (US$21.500.000) to my account within a few days.

I wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

F0rd Pref3ct

And this morning, I got this:
Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF
DR. KW4BENA DUFFU0R
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
AND ECONOMIC PLANNING
REPUBLIC OF GHANA
TEL: +233 XXXXXXXXX
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Attn:

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that it came to our notice about your transaction in Ghana with the amount of $21.500.000 USD in connection with (Mr. G0mer), which in our record we discovered that you have made the payment of $15,000.00 USD concerning the transaction.

Additionally, We have receive a solid report from the office of Interpol protective committee Agent Mrs. Ak0sia W00d this morning that you are dealing with the wrong person. Be aware that any further contact with you and Mr. G0mer, will be monitored from onward for security reason we order you stop any further payment or conversation him. His Excellency President John Ev4ns Att4 M1lls has authorized us to deposit the fund 21.500.000 USD to Ghana commercial bank head office for onward transfer to you without any further delay, I am advising you to contact them immediately through the below contact details for your transfer;

Bank name: Ghana Commercial Bank
Board Director: Chief Mr. K0jo Thompson
E-mail:[email protected]
Tel: 00233 xxx

Besides, I am to monitor this transaction till the finishing point you are to forward any e-mail received or sent to the bank for my verification.

Your faithfully,

Dr. Kw4bena Duffu0r,
(Minister Of Finance and Economic Planning)

I just can't leave this mail alone!!!! Twisted Evil

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Your lad is feeling the heat from Gomer. It is a desperate attempt to get you to pay him instead of the evil chopper. He is ready for more pain.

Great work!

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic