SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone been getting this email?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chinaspecial
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just wondering if any one has been getting this one, upfront with iffy bank details asking for conformation of the details of a representative.

Quote:
Ref: STBL/IRD/TLX/03/11

Attention:Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that your over due contract funds of $27.5million has been gazettes to be Released,via key telex transfer (KTT) direct wire transfer
to you by the Senate house committee for foreign over due fund transfer.

Meanwhile, a woman wrote to my office few days ago with a letter,claiming to be your True representative. Here are her information's she forward to us this
morning

BANK NAME: NATWEST BANK LONDON
Account Name:MILINDA WILLIS
ROUTING NO: 5522901110
ACCOUNT NO: 6143539087
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33

Please, do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you, So that the Bank will not be held responsible for paying into the wrong account Name. If she is not From you, Then are Urgently advise to send the below informations to the Gov Peters at ([email protected]) For immedaite commrecement of your fund transfer.

1. YOUR NAME:...
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS:..
3. YOUR TELEPHONE....
4. FAX.............
5. AGE........
6. SEX:....................................
7. YOUR OCCUPATION ...............
8. YOUR VALID ACCOUNT DETAILS:............
9. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY............

However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Lady, if we do not hear from you within the next seven
working days from today.

Your Sincerely,
Mr. Jerry
+22968292727
saraboo1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 206 emails sitting in my spam box, I'm sure one of them must be this email. pmsl at the bank account number, you think they would at least make it the correct number of digits.

Edited: I realise now I should not state what the correct number of digits is

Last edited by saraboo1 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a common email, same script with a different bank account on it, worth reporting to Alan as they are quite often real accounts (mule or stolen one)
All you need do is sound indignant if you reply, and the answer to question six is 'yes please'

This is assuming it came into a catcher account of yours, and not your real email address. If the answer to that is 'yes, my own account' just forward it to Alan [email protected] and then delete it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
chinaspecial
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Its a common email, same script with a different bank account on it, worth reporting to Alan as they are quite often real accounts (mule or stolen one)
All you need do is sound indignant if you reply, and the answer to question six is 'yes please'

This is assuming it came into a catcher account of yours, and not your real email address. If the answer to that is 'yes, my own account' just forward it to Alan [email protected] and then delete it.

Yea it came into my personal so I wouldn't respond to it, I bait safe. But i'll forward it and see if I can earn a easy piggy.

Edit - Forwarded.

Edit 2 - How do I get a piggy any how? Do the mods give them away?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is how (it is a honour system !)

Quote:
Add a Piggy

Click on Profile ( Under 419 at top of page)

Click Edit Profile

Scroll down to Profile Information

You will see Signature (under Interests)

copy and paste this in

:$_lad :

Close up the final : so it is next to the d of lad

Scroll down and click submit

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can bait stuff that comes to your real email - just reply from a catcher account, the same way you would if you were picking up a lad from surplus (be sure to delete any header info that might reveal the connection to your real-life box before you hit send). My primary email's spam box has been my main source of lads for the last year or so.

Edit to clarify - this applies to intro scripts that come to your email, NOT lads that you have had interactions with using real-life details before discovering they were a lad.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Smile

@Inspector G he wrote

"and the answer to question six is 'yes please' "

I wish to add the word "Often" Smile

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I answered "I'm 84 years old and in a wheelchair. What do you think?"

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure just looking at it, without even looking it up, that the bank coordinates do not match. I will not say on this forum why; if you want to know, ask in Hints and Tips, which only members can read. Don't send it to Alan; it's invalid and you don't get a piggy.

When the lad gives you an account that he wants you to send money to, it will be real, and you can report it to Alan. See the sticky in Hints and Tips for the format. Don't just forward it; he gets tons of them a day, and they have to be formatted so that he can easily enter them into the database.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you haven't yet, post it on scamwarners

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic