SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has this ever happened to anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought to myself as I sent my latest baiting email today- if this guy ever so much as googled my name, the game would be up. And yet, out of all the lads I've ever encountered, even ones that seem suspicious of my authenticity, I've never had this problem.

Has anyone ever seen it? Or, for that matter, has anyone ever been called out for using obviously fictious details in their baits?

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once was asked if I was Nathan Fillion...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After many weeks frustrating and bamboozling a lad in the West Indies he finally flipped and ranted at me 'You cannot be a kelp farmer as your name is that of a medieval war lord' (Gengh@s Kh@n)

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads thanked me for giving Adolf Hitler his Jewish nose when i posed as Alois Schicklgruber. So in answer to your question, it does happen, probably a lot. But if one use fictitious characters that is the prize you pay from time to time.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought so- however stupid we often think lads are, there are a lot of them that are actually pretty smart.

I always like to use fictional names and scenarios on the off-chance that the lad will reuse some of the details later, just in case it ever helps make him just that little bit less plausible.

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been caught out yet, though I have had lads google my character's names, but, er... not quite understand what they've found. Such as accusing my Clancy Wiggum character of being an undercover policeman.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first Vlad uncovered me. I'm not sure what he searched for but he called me on it.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
however stupid we often think lads are, there are a lot of them that are actually pretty smart.

I still think it's a big mistake to assume that lads are generally stupid. The reason why they seem stupid to us is that they'll believe the most outlandish things. It's obvious bullshit to us but not to them, because much of our culture is foreign to them and thus they lack the knowledge (not the brains) to properly scrutinise what we tell them. A very bright westerner living in Lagos would probably seem just as retarded to the local people.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bankster wrote:
I still think it's a big mistake to assume that lads are generally stupid. The reason why they seem stupid to us is that they'll believe the most outlandish things. It's obvious bullshit to us but not to them, because much of our culture is foreign to them and thus they lack the knowledge (not the brains) to properly scrutinise what we tell them. A very bright westerner living in Lagos would probably seem just as retarded to the local people.

One excellent example of this is Western union. I for example live in a country where I wouldn't even be aware of WU unless I had read about it thanks to baiting. My lad again refused to believe someone from a "civilized country" had never heard of WU. They again probably queue to their local WU every day where I might walk past a WU office every day on my way to work, but never paid attention to it, or pretty much any other brand that has nothing to do with my life.

So, the characters from TV shows that are so familiar to us, like Captain Kirk, Ridge Forrester or such, will look like just another ordinary western names to someone in whose country the shows never ran on TV.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a tendency to look around my desk for possible new character names.

Thus, I have: Avery Label III, and Maxwell House plus a few others so that if they are googled Avery Label gets about 10 million hits and Maxwell House about 15 million. Others I use get at least a million hits.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's happened to me three times.
Sigh.
I was obliged to change the names in my account harvester.
So much work.
Three bottles of Zubowcka, it took me to do so.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes you can lead a lad to believe you are named after someone, or it is a common name here.

For example Jackson is a common surname. Mike or Michael is a common first name. I worked on Michael Jackson's car. He is almost 50 years old now. He is not related to the deceased singer by the same name.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've often called myself Charles Soludo ... for some reason lads have never believed me ... strange because they expect me to believe them when they do! Laughing
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
that is the prize you pay from time to time.

You mean "that is the price you pay from time to time" .. you've been hanging around with too many lads
Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember setting up a bait with a mate of mine who'd never done it before. When I wanted to play as Luke Skywalker, he refused to believe that the mugu wouldn't have heard of him before. The bait went fine. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x2
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've met Charlie Brown. No relation to the Peanut as far as I can tell.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
I've met Charlie Brown. No relation to the Peanut as far as I can tell.

I worked with a Donald Duck.. He was slightly older than the Disney duck, so he was NOT named after him. He gets tired of people asking though and he tells people the Disney Duck is named after him.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always use funny baiting names. Lads do question them sometimes but I just say my parents were hippies and thought it would be funny to give me that name.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The real fun is when a smart lad googles the name and finds his way here. That's happened before - but when it does, they often don't quite understand what is happening. Great reading (though sadly it does sometimes spoil the bait).

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my character's name is Rump3l $tiltskinne. I've never been called on it. But then I'm assuming most lads are not familiar with that fairy tale.

My religious leader is named $tewart Pidd3. As some may guess, he prefers Stu. Wink Again, never been called on it.

"I can see you are an illetrate, can you tell your mother to fill the form for you?"

"we really need to be talking on phone 24/7 to get this done"

"Please stop speaking like someone who is not matured here."

"am from Bristol London a professional Haired Killer."

"We are in similar age and we need to buy an holiday home once business go smooth."

"I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE TRULY
INNOCENT AND TRANSPARENT"
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Others may disagree, but I almost always use an absurd name. It adds to the humor factor which is part of the motivation for doing this. If it means they catch on earlier, oh well, but I've never had one catch on yet. I'm sure it will happen though.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic