SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

safari potential

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting Gabriel since I joined this forum. I have some trophy pics of his baptism (nasty), he's filled out every form I could find several times each, has spent some time at s3curity sh1ld, and then had his dolla chopped by a haxor.

We agreed to bring his money in person. This is what took place last night:

CatalinnaTo: Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Sir,

My name is Catalinna Winemixer and I am the personal assistant to
Jason Kruger. Please be informed that I will be landing in Jinja airport
on Wednesday, (November 9th) at 5 am. Please be at the baggage check-out
area holding a sign with your caseworkers name upon it. At that time we
will travel to the Sunset Hotel where we will take a few photos and hand
you your $300,000 donation. If you are not at the airport be advised that
we will be traveling to the nurses quarter in Saroti where we must present
a 2.2 million dollar donation. Do to the large amount of funds we will be
carrying I urge you to be ontime as we will NOT wait. Contact Mr. von
Richten if you should have any questions.

---------------------

Gabrial
To: Rudolph
Subject:

Quote:
Greetings and thanks for everything, I have just read a mail from Mis Winemixer saying that I should meet her at Soroti or Jinja airport wednesday 5am but I see it is very far away from Entebbe and I have never been there before! Why can't we meet at Entebbe main Airport? It's where all flights land first? Please reply

---------------------

Rudolph
To: Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Gabriel,

How are you today. Sorry about last night but I went to bed around 7pm. As for the airport I really don't no but I shall try to find out for you.

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Please try to and get back to me, time is already rushing and I have to plan! And she also din't talk about the laptop and the iphone! Are they also included please? I wait to hear from you please.

---------------------

Rudolph
Subject:

Quote:
I am trying to get her on the phone but as its late she may not answer but I will have an answer for you tomorrow for sure.

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Ok, let me arrange to move to jinja airport(airstrip). It's the only thing I can do, Soroti is too far!! Than jinja.

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Please does you're Organization have a private jet or they travel through commercial airlines?

---------------------

Rudolph
Subject:

Quote:
Gabriel,

Though I have never been on it Paranormal Charities does have its own jet

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Well, I see.

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

[color=darkblue]Sir. Please I will make it at Jinja tell her, and how many hours of flight does it take from USA to UG? You mean she hasn't started the flight?[/color]

---------------------

Rudolph
Subject:

Quote:
To tell you the truth I really don't know.

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Ok, I will be there, I just asked because it really hurts to be there and see no one at that time?

---------------------

Rudolph
Subject:

Quote:
I understand. And I wish I could assure you better but I'm not sure of the plans. And since more than one team is going I doubt that they use the private jet. Hopefully I will know more in the morning.

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Please should I just follow their instructions? Because in the morning there, here it will be late at night and I won't travel? So, I have to get there when it is still early enough?? What do you suggest please? I know you also trust Mis Winemixer, not so. Please reply, you're my guidian

---------------------

Rudolph
Subject:

Quote:
What day did she say she would get there and what time...what airport

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
She said jinja airport, but it's a small airstrip I think! Or at soroti where there to take another donation! She said tomorrow 9th Nov early in the Morning I think before 6am.

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Why are you not replying Sir? Please reply.

---------------------

Rudolph
Subject:

Quote:
I'm trying to get her on the phone. Chill out a minute.

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Ok please, I am waiting friend.

---------------------
Rudolph
Subject:

Quote:
Tell me how far away the airport is...

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Very far friend, well I can't estimate in miles but to start from where I am in Entebbe to Jinja, it takes like 3hours drive by taxi's. If she could may be first stop in Entebbe and we meet at a hotel called Windsor from Airport at like 7am, It could be better then again she boards to Soroti! How is that?

---------------------

Rudolph
Subject:

Quote:
Gabriel,

Her husband told me that she is leaving Houston Intercontinental today at noon and that the flight is around 18 hours. He doesnt know what airport she is landing at only that after she lands she is going to drive to soroto to drop off a very large amount of money. She will have 4 armed guards with her. She will stay in Uganda a week.

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
That's exactly what she said in the mail, that she will land first Jinja, and I must be there at the given time because they won't wait since they are carrying large sums of money, that failure to meet them at Jinja means I have to find the at Soroti where they will go next. That I should hold a sign with the name of my case worker and that at that time we shall first move to the hotel, take a few photos and then get my donation handed over to me! I think it's fair. Please reply and wish me success best friend. I think I have to follow instructions.

---------------------

Rudolph
Subject:

Quote:
Best of luck Gabriel. Please let me know when you get your money.

---------------------

Gabrial
Subject:

Quote:
Thank you for everything, and also my great thanks to Mr Jason. GOD bless paranormal Charity! I wish Mis Winemixer and her team a safe to and flow journey plus a nice stay in Uganda. I also ask you to pray for me friend, God bless you, and have a good night Sir.

---------------------

Then I get this one this morning this morning from Gabriel:

Quote:
I have been traveling to Jinja, and my prayer is that we meet! Tiresome journey and I have to sleep to catch the time. Good night best friend and thanks for every thing. GABRIEL

Please note that Miss Winem1xer will be landing in about ( hours so any advice as to why she doesnt show would be appreciated? i also want him to travel more.

Also I want to apologize for how crappy everything looks but I dont know how to make things look good on this forum

Edit

This just in...I asked him if he had a good trip and what was he doing

Gabriel

Quote:
Yes it was! I am already at the air strip(airport). I am waiting at the check out. It's dark and no any signal yet of landing! But let me be patient.

I'm not gonna tell him that 5 am meant CENTRAL time in the USA...now he has an 8 hour wait...

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! Have you checked the email headers to see if their originating location has changed at all?

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those private jets can break down all the time. Imagine if a stopover somewhere to refuel the corporate gulf stream they find an impacted aileronometer. 6 hour layover to wait for parts surely.

Even better, a high altitude formation of stratocumulus weather forced air traffic control to divert the jet to Entebbe. This only affects private jet size aircraft, the big jets just fly through. She is sorry for the late change and can wait for an extra 4 hours in Entebbe if he can get his skates on and get back quickly.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
freedomfromphishing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new and get such a kick out of the things all you veterans of this game say to your "victims". I hope someday to be as wicked as you bunch!!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic