SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love my lad's multitasking personality!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Times must be tought in Africa these days - my good lad has three personalities, a refugee girl in a camp, a lawyer and a banker. Curiously, they all make the exact same spelling mistakes and send their e-mails from the same IP address. You just can't hire good lawyers and bankers any more Sad
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Man of M N, Smile

They can be stupidly wreckless at times. Never tell them that of-course.
I recently had a lad or gang that claimed the lad was in Nigeria, The Lawyer in the UK and the Bank manager in the UK. All IPs pointed to Lagos.

The money started at $15.5million and suddenly it was $25million. It yo-yo- ed between those sums for a while. I had to be careful how I referred to the money. I assumed there must have been a gang and they never kept each other well enough informed.

Have fun with them M of MN's

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Entomologist wrote:
The money started at $15.5million and suddenly it was $25million. It yo-yo- ed between those sums for a while. I had to be careful how I referred to the money. I assumed there must have been a gang and they never kept each other well enough informed.

In one of my baits the amount of trunks full of money has been changing between 2 and 3 for the past month now. At the times it'd seem they mixed up two different scripts, because some character names just pop up without introduction of any kind!

Another fun thing was when the esteemed lawyer accidentally responded to me from the refugee girl's e-mail account. Oopsie!
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take advantage of their multiple accounts, it must be harder to manage multiple email accounts than one going forth and back all the time increasing the confusion Wink

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least your lad is checking his addresses. My Colonel is dumb as freaking stump. I've been copying my mails to both of his addresses and he never checks the one. He lost his gmail yesterday and now wants me to catch him up.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic