SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Church" bait... Edited! *Added Pics and new forms

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I've kinda been off and on this site, but anyway I've created a church [Fellowshi4 of the S0n] and I already have scammers willing to become members, fill out forms and apply for "scholarship money" [all of them are known scammers who have tried to actually scam me in the past...so yeah]
anyway my problem right now is one of my "applicants" is asking for a photo of me and the "pastor" [I'm just the secratary] in front of the church....any crazy yet convincing excuses I could give to not send the photo? Laughing

thanks for your help Smile

Edited: New PIctures and filled out forms added, down below Very Happy

"i give you just 3days there if you are not arrest by FBI you call me bastard ok?" Tonny Risk. Laughing

Last edited by Krystal_Queen on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the style of sympathy:

"I am sorry Mr. Insert Lad Name Here, but due to a recent Goomba infestation the structure of our church has been greatly damaged. Chunks of plaster are falling from our St. [Saint Name] statue, creating a terrifying hazard, and the ground is full of loose lumber. Since our church is located in a peat bog, the lumber is stuck fast into the ground. However, I would be happy to give you a picture of us in a different location:
[insert stock photo of a younger woman with an old guy. if you're feeling daring, photoshop a little Goomba into the background.]"

Possible safari (unverified). Watch this space
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep sending him a file that doesn't open.

http://www.xnet.se/fd/

And you are suppose to be demanding stuff from your lad, not the other way around. Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cool Smile thanks

and so far I have this lad all ready to build his own cross, have his picture taken holding an official church logo sign, and throw a costumed "charity event" [pictures included] Laughing all are necissary steps to get the "scholarship" of course if I actually do receive pictures I will share Very Happy I'm busy wasting their time filling out membership forms and scholarship forms etc....

this lad also came up with the idea of radio and tv ads to "get the word out" what do you think? should I let him go along with that?

"i give you just 3days there if you are not arrest by FBI you call me bastard ok?" Tonny Risk. Laughing
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Can't wait to see the results! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok so far I have the "scholarship application" at 17 pages, I'd like to make it more....but I cant think of any more questions...
anyone have any subtle weird church sort of related question idea's that I can put in there?

I'm kind of basing the church, some of the characters names and some of the story line on true blood....LOL mostly the church though I'm not really saying vampires straight out but I'm hinting at the darkness being there and such....anyway if anyone has some question idea's that I can slide in there hehe I'd be eternally thankful Laughing

oh and an update, I have one lad who has sent in his membership application form to the pastor, and another who says he's sending his in with a photo tomorrow (he's not wanting the scholarship he just wants a little money help from the church to come and marry me [well my character] so I made a seperate application form and included the need of a photo of the applicant holding a sign) [trophy!!!!] so yeah, now the next step for the first lad, wait till the church board approves the application then he'll get the scholarship app....anyway, if anyone has any ideas, feel free to include Very Happy

edit: and also the first lad dropped the idea of getting a photo of me and the pastor in front of the church, at least for now, so we'll see....

thanks

Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my first photo trophy from this bait Laughing this one is from the lad who was wanting to marry my character, but first he needed money to come to the us...so I suggested my church, it took some convincing but he finally filled out the forms and sent me and the pastor a photo...anyway I wanted to share it with you all Smile

bet almost all of you can tell me what the ID# means Very Happy Laughing

Edited: photo change.... Smile

Last edited by Krystal_Queen on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fusion Event
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krystal_Queen wrote:
ok so far I have the "scholarship application" at 17 pages, I'd like to make it more....but I cant think of any more questions...
anyone have any subtle weird church sort of related question idea's that I can put in there?

I'm kind of basing the church, some of the characters names and some of the story line on true blood....LOL mostly the church though I'm not really saying vampires straight out but I'm hinting at the darkness being there and such....anyway if anyone has some question idea's that I can slide in there hehe I'd be eternally thankful Laughing

oh and an update, I have one lad who has sent in his membership application form to the pastor, and another who says he's sending his in with a photo tomorrow (he's not wanting the scholarship he just wants a little money help from the church to come and marry me [well my character] so I made a seperate application form and included the need of a photo of the applicant holding a sign) [trophy!!!!] so yeah, now the next step for the first lad, wait till the church board approves the application then he'll get the scholarship app....anyway, if anyone has any ideas, feel free to include Very Happy

edit: and also the first lad dropped the idea of getting a photo of me and the pastor in front of the church, at least for now, so we'll see....

thanks

Christian vampires FTW actually, I've never liked Twilight at all, but then that's just my viewpoint - and making pop culture references that your lads don't get is one of the greatest joys of baiting

Possible safari (unverified). Watch this space
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fusion Event wrote:
Krystal_Queen wrote:

thanks

Christian vampires FTW actually, I've never liked Twilight at all, but then that's just my viewpoint - and making pop culture references that your lads don't get is one of the greatest joys of baiting

LOL actually true blood is totally different from twilight Very Happy but yeah it's so much fun to qute stuff and make references and they have no clue Laughing

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go on the trophy!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Levitate
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes it feels like my pop culture references fly way above their head. It's like being ironic to a child, they just don't get it.

"SIR PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOU HELP AND I WILL BE WILING TO FEEL THE FORMS PLEASE HELP ME."
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Krystal_Queen You have a PM.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Levitate wrote:
Sometimes it feels like my pop culture references fly way above their head. It's like being ironic to a child, they just don't get it.

It would be the same as lads inserting pidgin slang would you know what this means without looking it up?

Quote:
u be carton, u no know anything for dis life.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
metallic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we see your "application"?
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

metallic wrote:
Can we see your "application"?

yeah sure Very Happy

Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

there are the forms he filled out Smile Laughing just your standard time wasting membership forms, the one I'm really looking forward to seeing are the "scholarship" forms and photos, Laughing the lad who is applying for that is really excited about the scholarship so I think it's looking very promising for getting those filled out and more photos

Flash347
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are open to change I would have them write down their favorite Bible passages and ask them what they think it means.

I would also ask them if they believe in Heaven and Hell.

Just to make it more interesting
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah totally Smile thanks for the ideas, I'm always looking for interesting questions and such to add, just to keep them busy Laughing

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get the idiots to draw stuff for ya

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Buckshot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the image is photoshopped. Look at how the code sits nice and level. On a rel hand-held sign this is unlikely.

So possibly not a trophy claim. This isnt your lad.
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well right now I'm trying to get a "loyalty mark" out of him....so we'll see if that works out. Laughing Im not expecting it, but it's a possibility

Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK update time!!! Very Happy

I lost contact with this first lad, he's not responding so I kind of wrote him off. anyway I had another lad, he was all for joining and getting the scholarship, well he even went so far as to make fliers for the charity event they held which since it was close to halloween they had to be in costumes Laughing and he had to make a cross that will go in the "church"
anyway he also hired a party planner to help with the charity event Laughing and costumes....so I'm including the paper he sent me from the party planner...the forms he filled out and the pictures from the event :lol
enjoy.

next up the "pastor has to travel to nigeria to meet with him to give him the money....this lad is so willing I might get a safari out of him

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

This next one is the paper he sent from the party planner

and here are the pics he sent from the charity event, and his "ID" pic, and the pic of him with the Cross he made Laughing

ImageImage

here is the costume pic, Laughing a dog, a cowboy, a clown, superman, a zombie and a ghost.

okay there's all the pics, Laughing anyone notice the dead bug? and also notice the footwear of Mr. Zombie? LMAO....
anyway hope you all enjoyed them Very Happy let me know what you think.

Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Krystal_Queen wrote:

You can never go wrong with penetrating (!) questions about their sex life. They don't feel like answering? Well, how can you trust a person to be honest with whatever the church would want him to do!

Start easy, but don't save any inflatable sheep and bondage towards the end.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting! I love the costumes. And yeah wtf does the zombie have on his feet?

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo95 wrote:
Great baiting! I love the costumes. And yeah wtf does the zombie have on his feet?

LOL I think he has like swan slippers on or something Laughing

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First Class work! I like the large crucifix particularly.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic