SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos Blues..Rushforth has left the building!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'An accident' is this new term for being arrested?

Could brother be persuaded by greed to tell more?

At present there is no money in the mix. Wink

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know what they say, "No news is good news." Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been some speculation to what the brother's word "accident" really meant. And today we got the answer.

I logged in to Bob's account ad i there saw this message.

Quote:
Dear Rev Bob/Members of all the T**T Church,

As regards to your telephone conversation with me last week. I have finally gotten full details of my brother.

We got to know that he got an accident at Chad as one of his leg got broken of which he is responding to treatment at the hospital.

The informer that brought the informations to us also gave us his new number in chad just of which the family has communicated with him.

So please for the sake of God,kindly call him today on this number +2359811xxxx and ask him to give you the address of the hosptial in Chad where he was taken to at the time of the ugly tragedy.

Try as much as possible to inform your church on the situation of things as regards to my brother present condition and just in case you cannot be able to go back to Chad then I suggest you send some delegate from your church.

As soon as you were able to reach him today/tommorrow on the new line given to you,you must not forget to call me on +234-705538xxxx.

Thank you and May God bless you richly in Christ Jesus. AMEN.

Mr.Kingsley.

After being in Chad for over a month and in Abeche since the 1st of November he is back. And still in Chad, and still in Adre if he is to be believed.

Last we heard from him he was with an angry driver in Adre owing him money to and nothing in his pocket except his phones.

So here is what i think happened.

The driver figured he wasn't going to get paid had two choices. I thought he would have the lad arrested, turned out i was wrong. He opted for option two instead. Driving him away from the police and taking what he had on him. In this case his clothes and mobile phones. The lad tried to defend himself and a fight broke out. A fight that the lad lost and he got his leg broken in the process. Or the driver broke his leg on purpose for not getting paid, perhaps with something convenient like a tire iron.
Thing is that the lad broke his leg and lost his phones. I say it again,
he broke the lads leg.
It is like when Kelvin (you know The Monsignors excellent bait) escaped from his driver and didn't pay. Only our lad didn't escape.

Have wee been able to confirm this?
No that will be hard, but evidence point toward it being true. I spoke a short time with his new sponsor in Adre which said he had been in an accident. So i strongly believe it to be true.
Also against this being a plot in getting us to send money is that the lad had no idea that i would call. He asked who gave us the number and i told him it was his brother in Nigeria. And it might also be that the brother, Biodun also didn't get the info first. He gave us some fishy story about someone knocking on the door telling him about the accident. We cant work that out all the way. Our main theory is that the Brother is indeed a brother that is not a scammer but only a concerned family member, and that the people telling him about the accident is the oga and his gang. That would explain the brother not bailing him out in a tough spot. Because that he either doesn't approve of his scamming or that he simply doesn't have any money.

Either way, if no one bails him out he is not going anywhere anytime soon. And besides, if he is to be believed he isn't going anywhere anytime soon even with a million dollars in his pocket. Seeing as he can't walk at all now.

Oh i almost forgot, here is the call.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/6oA4MpcR/Conference_Call_06_24_PM_Monda.html

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping
(I was trying to write something to praise you, but I think this says more than enough. Great job)

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A ...the first few seconds already the words ' I suffer..' and Dr. M1ke is a real true T**T to tell the lad to keep his believe in the Church and it is hurting him to hear Rushie talking about the church like that.

Thumbs up

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane and I were listening in the background, and all we heard was Blasphemy! He should suffer for his awful words, against the Church and mostly for his blasphemies against God. Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea i really need to re-listen to that and see what he said. But doubtless the High Inquisitor will hear about it.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if a bunch of church members should call and tell him they are praying for him.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Listened to that call later yesterday...

Wonderful job, once again.
Quote:
Rob my two phones and all my cluuths

Told that Slappy yesterday, if he's good to talk, he's way to good, but other than that I bow down. Way to go TheDane, subway and Dr. Mike.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lad is screwed!
He's been in Chad for nearly a month now.
His brother is unlikely to send him any money.
His leg is broken so he can't move.
He has no money.
and the only hope he has now is the Church.
I guarantee you that he will spend the Christmas stranded Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame the driver didn't break both his legs and an arm or two for good measure. Excellent baiting Dr Mike / The Dane / Subway, you've screwed this lad up good and proper.

Maybe the mods can come up with a special plaster cast icon Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where there's life there's hope --- for Rushforth to regain his faith

his OGA has deserted him ---- Zis brother can't help him

the Good Samaritan who cares for him will become weary --- all he can do is hope that his church will aid him

we can believe that --- this bait will continue into 2012.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The High Inquisitor has been informed. He is not happy. First, the lad disappears for 2 weeks, without contacting us in any way. Then he throws blasphemous accusations around. If there's one thing the Inquisition don't like, it's heretics. Evil or Very Mad

But the House of the Lord is full of forgiveness. If the lad truly regrets his words, then God will show him mercy. And mayhaps the church will finally give in and send him some money... I mean, how could that possibly get him into more trouble?? Twisted Evil

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And so the High Inquisitor called. And he was given the full story about excactly how the lads leg was broken and how he was robbed. If you enjoy car chases among other things, by all means, listen in below.

EDIT: Wrong call was posted, look in my next post. TheDane

So, help is on it's way to the poor lad. Maybe it's time for a lad meeting. Twisted Evil

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)

Last edited by TheDane on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Broken leg? What a cracker! Thumbs up

(excuse the pun)
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hats off to you! Great job!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm an idiot. Embarassed Ignore the last link I posted, here is the right recording of the call, in which the lad describes his action packed fate. Embarassed

Rushforth_2011-11-29 time 20_27_25 s_Conference.mp3

Last edited by TheDane on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is poetry. Nice work! Adre and Abeche are close to the asshole of the planet, but an asshole loaded with guys with RPGs and AKs. What a great place to stred a lad!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no idea just how far into Chad Adres is (only 400 meters from Sudan!) until I read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adr%C3%A9

Also, I did not know this was the location of the Battle of Adre during the Second Chadian Civil War!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Adr%C3%A9

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Busted leg and run over with a car! Brilliant news Very Happy

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"The driver was an armed robber...I started fighting with him...he use his vehicle and break my leg"

Ah, this is the stuff of dreams! clapping
Supporter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is pure gold. I just read through The Monsignor's excellent safari and then read this. I am truly impressed at the work (and the results).

Well done!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just a fantastic start to my day! I always look for these certain threads and try to catch up on them. I had a semi reading about the robbery and the busted leg! clapping clapping

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the input guys, especially our new guy Supporter. I am honored that you make your no:1 post in this thread.

As far as the lad go the bait is at a bit of a stalemate. We have a few ideas on what to do but none is exceptional in any way. But seeing as he isn't going anywhere soon we are not in a hurry right now. But the same thing is also a problem. As he is sidelined he isn't that much fun and we cant send him anywhere. We could come up with some stupid suggestions to him however just to see if we can tick him off.

If any one of you guys have an idea that you feel would work you are free to post it. I cant promise anything but at the moment it is going a bit slow for poor Rushforth.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Supporter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
If any one of you guys have an idea that you feel would work you are free to post it. I cant promise anything but at the moment it is going a bit slow for poor Rushforth.

Just a thought (from a total newbie), but in the phone call with the Inquisitor, the lad mentioned he could get a ride to the Western Union location right?

Maybe the transfer can happen to get him there but "something" happened to the wire and there's an issue when the lad gets there? (Isn't there always some problem)...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic