SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos Blues..Rushforth has left the building!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I heard that bit too. Shocked Embarassed
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy So you noticed. Well believe it or not, that was intentional. By that time a was rather fed up with him and thought, "why not". It is not like the phrase will mean anything for him.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ The word obviously went right past him. The word "joke" would have stopped him in his tracks, maybe even triggered a heart attack.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
The lad claims to have lost his job, and seeing as he hasn't been able to scam anyone the last few months i can see how he thinks that.
Very witty! Laughing

Dr Mike wrote:
(to Rushforth, during phone call) “...for God’s sake, I stayed there several nights. I would f***ing know if there was a Guest House there or not, wouldn’t I?”
Shocked
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why this lad is so upset.
Does he know that he now qualifies for one of the coveted "Explorers Club Badges" that he can proudly wear on his cast............uhhhhhh sleeve!
Perhaps if he spent more time checking out bus schedules etc for his long journey home that would give him a "leg up" on his journey! Laughing

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Except for one small problem. He cannot "dig deep enough" in his empty pockets, or his family' or scammy friends' pockets, or a victim's pocket to pay the fare. He "dug his own grave," and now he has to lie in it. Maybe a good Samaritan will come along, grab the shovel, and fill in his hole. Some innocent person might come along, fall into it and get hurt.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We want to be sure that the lad is still enjoying the sightseeing in Adre, so we tried to reach him. All the lad's phone numbers are switched off so I took an extreme action and called the doctor, who's been taking care of him.
He's a nice guy who speaks Arabic fluently.

I asked him about Roushfourht. He told me the lad is still there Laughing

I told him why he doesn't have a phone number, short answer is the lad is fu**d. Asked him if he's available to talk.

YES , I spoke with the stranded lad!
He's down, pissed, lost hope and he kept saying (I'm totally done here, don't know, don't know).
Since I had no plans, I just told him wait for some good news, then pretended the network is breaking then hung up.

In nine days, the lad will complete three months in the desert Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subway 1 wrote:
YES , I spoke with the stranded lad! He's down, pissed, lost hope and he kept saying (I'm totally done here, don't know, don't know).
Let's hear the call then..... Thumbs up

subway 1 wrote:
In nine days, the lad will complete three months in the desert
Seems like I may lose my 101 Days bet with Dr Mike... Sad
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subway 1 wrote:

In nine days, the lad will complete three months in the desert Mr. Green

he took the word sandtimer literally Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly enough there is no recording due to the fact that Sub can't do anything at all while calling lads from his Skype acct. That includes using Callgraph, hosting a call for more than one person at a time (so i can't record it either), or scratch his nose while calling a lad. In short his computer suck and we all pay for it.
But according to Sub the lad was displeased over his situation and that is always a good thing.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure that situation can be relied upon to persist until Subway's computer gives up sucking. This gives you all time to run and think up even more horrors for the poor creature. As you were Smile

looselipssinkships
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

howdy folks,
congrats on this bait. Like many others I've laughed out loud reading all of this & been waiting eagerly for any updates. 3 months in the desert is, I'd hope, a serious deterrent for a lad....

One ethics question I'd like to throw in for debate, though-

This doctor in Adre- is anyone helping him pay for the care he's providing? Or are the doc's resources being used? Because in an area with few docs and few medical resources, I dont know if I like the idea of his time and energy being taken up by a lad. Even if I like the idea of the lad being stredded in the first place.

Food for thought...
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Well, If you consider a loaf of bread and small corner to sleep as resources, yes, he's consuming his resources.
Sometimes we can not control baits, the lads would find some locals and beg them for help .It's my belief that this help won't affect them and they would happily do it out of good faiths.

I'm not too concerned about the financial resources. It's the emotional engagement that worries me. One of the ITPs who took care of the lad while he was in Abeche is still feeling for him. He called Mike from Libya just to check if the lad is fine.

This lad is very good in capturing people's hearts. He's a good actor and has PhD in begging.
We will make sure that his luck and tricks would run out soon!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
This gives you all time to run and think up even more horrors for the poor creature. As you were Smile
Actually, they don't have to think of anything. The real horror will be when the doctor removes his cast, and he has to start the long walk back home to Nigeria. I bet he is not looking forward to that.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of casts. I'd imagine that his cast is removed by now. Seeing as he broke his leg on November 15th. Then again i am no real doctor and i might be wrong.

Either way it is sweet of his sponsor to help him out. This is something that happens on most safaris and are not something that i can do much about. If i tell the sponsor that the lad is a criminal he will of course tell the lad, if he throws him out or not and the bait will be over.
If i pay the doc i will in essence be paying the lad and that is not something i plan to do either.
I think that if the doc don't have recourses enough to keep a lad in his home he would be forces to cut his costs. And i believe the first cost to be cut would be the leeching non breadwinner sleeping on the couch. In short, if he'd be leaching to much he'd be thrown out.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
Speaking of casts. I'd imagine that his cast is removed by now. Seeing as he broke his leg on November 15th. Then again i am no real doctor and i might be wrong.

Neither am I, but I do know that it solely depends on how complicated the fracture is. But take into consideration, that the treatment he received is unlikely to be of high standards, so it would be fair to assume that it might take somewhat longer for him to recover, than what we are used to. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Man of the year
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
Speaking of casts. I'd imagine that his cast is removed by now.

You're right. A cast is normally on for 4-6 weeks. After that the bone has healed no matter how complicated the fracture is. How the leg looks and functions afterwards if of course an entirely different matter Cool
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy it has been a while since i posted in this thread, it is almost as if i am necroing it.

Nonetheless it is time for an update. We have kept low as the lad expressed his utter faith or (lack thereof) to us. And also we have not been able to reach him on his phone. That phone we believe is given to him by the grace of his sponsor, a doctor from Adre General hospital. A week ago i rang his brother in Nigeria and he told me that he have not heard from the lad and that they are worried. But he could of course be lying and the lad might be home resting and didn't wanna be disturbed.

He didn't. Dharman (ex Subway) called his sponsor and spoke to him. Rushforth is still in Adre and in Chad.

He is according to the sponsor now working with intent of getting himself home. And i can imagine that he would very much like that. He has been in Chad since October 31:st. That is 112 days ago. He is still on a safari even though we are strictly speaking not baiting him that much anymore. But still 112 days of lad pain.

But what we can get and guess from the sponsor is this.
The sponsor is utterly tired of having a leeching lad in his home. And while he has the option of tossing him out i think that he may be too kind for that. But we are not sure about the situation right now. It was also implied in the call that the sponsor is planning on doing exactly that. But not in the direction of Aceche and N'Djamena. But instead across the border to Sudan as that is where the chuch was before. If this is the case it would be fantastic news. But it might also spell disaster for the lad as his chances of getting back across the border again would be extremely slim.
But as i said, this is just purely speculation at the moment.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He is according to the sponsor now working with intent of getting himself home.

The first step in lad rehabilitation? Nah, not really.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he meant to go home, not to find his true self.

is lad rehabilitation really possible?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad passed 117 days in Adre painfully.
We couldn't end this adventure without a final call with Rushfourht. The Doctor at some stage asks us to pay money, I can't blame him, he's been taking care of the lad for months.
The lad is unbaitbale now. He lost faith in the TWAT and doesn't want anything to do with me or Bob (he called him crook).
I managed to convince the doctor to give the phone to the lad and finally we hear his suffering voice.
It's pure lad pain. He explained what happened to him in his own words. The call is edited as there was the conversation with the doctor at the beginning. Also, I was laughing at times.
Towards the end, you will hear a rooster screaming. I think the rooster was saying (you mugu, get out of our house) Mr. Green

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnci0QFCr4g

Roushfourht, we gonna miss you little scammer. I don't think you will ever try to scam a charity again.

Remain blessed!

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice call

why is he unbaitable.

a lawyer could get his phonenumber somehow, trying to get his help at suing twat. it would be the classic recovery scam, just the other way round.

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It's not easy. In order to get to the lad, you must go through ITPs . His email is being monitored by his brother and the only phone we can reach him in belongs to the doctor.

I think that could happen if he gets back to Lagos (hopefully deported Laughing)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A nice idea Robert, but also one we have tried on the lad. He would have nothing to do with our lawyer or anyone related to us. He is simply not a believer in the TWAT anymore.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic