SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos Blues..Rushforth has left the building!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subway 1 wrote:

Quote:
So, no phone, no food, and no bath. Nice!!
What is he complaining about? He needs a jubgle survival course/

Quote:
I think Rushforth can not be helped now!
Dear Subway do think some more I am sure you will find ways to advance his education.

A pilgrimage, on foot begging for food. 'Sackcloth and ashes' a nice touch.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:

Firstly i have no idea who made this lad go to Chad.

I'm liking the poetry ..
Firstly I have no idea who made this lad go to Chad,
Thirstily he wandered the desert slowly going mad.
Thursday he phoned for money, how sad,
Cursedly wailing "no money", "no food", "no bed", my bad.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Earlier today i got a mail from the lads brother in Nigeria telling me to act upon the situation as his brother was suffering badly in his new homeland.

Quote:
Rev Bob,

Thank you so much for your telephone conversation last night.

Please have you contacted my brother Mr.Rushforth this morning on his private mobile line +2356310xxxx and what is your plan towards him as to receive him.

He called me some few days ago that he's stranded at Abeche and that ever since he arrive there that none of you cares about him of which he has even exhausted everything that hen has with him.

I beg you for the sake of God Almighty to see that you get in touch with today through telephone and call me on my line +234-705538xxxx so as to know the position of things as I am worry and could not even sleep.

Thanks and May God bless you richly.

After that i called the lad to see how he was doing and according to the call the answer to that question is: Not good at all.
Sure he have found some other people to leech of but his general health is deteriorating fast in the Chadian desert. The safari is finally getting to him. He told that his body was not accepting any food and listening to his voice he might very well be telling the truth. He sounded sick.

I then proceeded to tell him that i will go against the church order and try to have someone in the US send him some money. This have two purposes. The first is that he isn't that fun right now just hanging around. So we might as well give him something to chase and spend his spare time with. The second reason is that if his brother plan to send him any money we might be able to postpone that as they probably want us to pay for his travel. Thus prolonging his Chad vacation.

If his brother finally send money i do not know if he will use that to go home or go to Adre. But we will try to get him to Adre if possible. What i can say for certain is that only two things will get him to move in either direction. Either his brother send money or he find a good Samaritan just like Tony did when he fled from Adre half a year ago.

This call contain moderate lad pain.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/nYhVSGq9/2356310xxxx_07_42_PM_Thursday_.html?

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
saraboo1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing "Have you tried selling your phone so you can get enough cash to come to adre" "You don't sound very well, you should really come here so I can take care of you" I'm am laughing so hard right now.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:

Sure he have found some other people to leech of but his general health is deteriorating fast in the Chadian desert. The safari is finally getting to him. He told that his body was not accepting any food and listening to his voice he might very well be telling the truth. He sounded sick.

Please do not pass up the opportunity to relate to him the story of Christ's supposed 40 days and 40 nights in the desert ...
Twisted Evil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temptation_of_Christ

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A promise of sending money, a lad stredded in Abeche, a brother back in Nigeria. In all an interesting set of pieces on the boardgames.

The lad quickly send some information that i needed to send his money via sms, like name and shit like that. Nothing i can't say i read to carefully.

I also got a mail from his brother with a header saying "God will touch your heart to help him." Ohh I'm sure he will. The rest of the letter went:

Quote:
Rev Bob,

Thanks for your mail.

Yes? he has been sick for some while because of the bad weather there of which he never experienced here in Nigeria.

As regards to the money he requested you to assist him to help him with,it will be good you let your elders at the church understand his present condition at Abeche where he has been stranded for some weeks now without any of you having the spirit of God to assist him.

You should also remember that he is a human being like your elders at the church an Evangelist by the special grace of God Almighty. I pray that God will touch your heart to assist him with his present condition at Abeche.

So he is pulling the church card with me, that could have worked perhaps. Had i really been a member of the church. Now it just amuses me instead.
So how about the lad, well. he sent this sms this morning.

Quote:
Rev Bob there is Money Gram here i just saw it.
Rushforth.

The lad have spotted a nice MG office and want the church to send his money there, nice of him to tell me as i think that the American Reverend that sent the money sadly enough used Western Union instead. This was of course not something i could do anything about. Twisted Evil

So the next sms i got was this.

Quote:
Rev Bob, i got your sms now but the bank have close, i don't think the will work tomorrow so it may be on monday morning.
Rushforth.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy He is stuck in Abeche for the weekend hoping to get money on Monday. Probably because i "sent" money using WU instead of MG. Don't ever do as your lad wish. Let that be todays lesson.

And now there is the whole weekend for things to go wrong for the lad.
Sucks to be him right now.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That poor lad. I think he needs something to brighten his world. Perhaps you should email him to tell him how the church held a weekend potluck and there were tables full of absolutely delicious foods, snacks, deserts, and beverages. You know, lots of details to make his mouth water and to keep his mind off of his poor health while he is "vacationing" in Chad.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^And coincidentally, that the guests of honor were the family of Sudanese refugees the church airlifted from Chad last year?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know Benjamin, you're on to something there.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To my surprise he got hold of a Saturday open WU office in Abeche. I woke up to loads of sms like.

Quote:
mtcn not good, resend pls

Quote:
the mtcn not find pls check and resend

He started with a long sms explaining his predicament but the got shorter after a while. The sum of his problem is that the mtcn was not good. Not surprisingly perhaps. I chose to ignore him for some time and procrastinate and tell him i would ask Oleg what was up. And that did the trick, i got a sms saying that the bank had closed in his face and he was not able to pick to mtcn up.

Too bad for him, now hw have to wait for two more days. Tomorrow he will celebrate two weeks in Adre.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
I woke up to loads of sms like.

Something I've never done is text/SMS a Lad. May be an obvious answer, but what device are you using to do it?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
^^And coincidentally, that the guests of honor were the family of Sudanese refugees the church airlifted from Chad last year?

Twisted Evil

I love this bait!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When receiving sms i use my mobile. When sending i use skype as it is way cheaper, $0,1 per sms to Nigeria. Just be sure to have caller id set up and activated. If you dont i think the receiver will se your skype id instead of the number you want him to see.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ OK. Thanks for the info.

I'm reluctant to use a mobile in a Bait as I can't record calls on it and also, all networks have virtually nil reception where I live.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed a missed call one hour ago from the suffering lad after long time!

It seems that he's desperate after Mike failed him many times.

This is something for him to pass the time listening to, while he sits under a tree by the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkBTEUbSo6c

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning the lad woke up to another miserable morning in Aceche. After two weeks there he is getting a bis sore i can promise. If you browse through some of the earlier Abeche safaris you can see lads begging for their lifes after just a few days there. Not a nice vacation.

He woke up early and at 6 am i got this sms from him.

Quote:
Rev Bob today is money i have tried waited no money no food, but if at the close of work day nothing works out i will manage any how i see it to make sure i go back to Nigeria.

He is getting a bit fed up buy now. I called him this morning and told him that the bad mtcn should have been fixed and that he really ought to go back to the bank. Then i went to school (i left my phone at home).

When i returned i not surprisingly had a few missed calls and sms.

Quote:
Rev Bob i am very disapointed that i could go back to the bank again & the mtcn stil bad. Thanks i will find my way back to nigeria. God day.

More bitterness and more resentment towards the church.

Quote:
Rev Bob i will be going to N'Djamena tomorrow morning. Info you sent me about the mtcn bad. So let me go before i die here.

There it came, he is officially dying. What however baffles me is the fact that he can't go to Ade 165 km away due to lack of money. But going 700 km to N'Djamena doesn't seem to be any problem. This proves that he lacks faith. And people lacking in faith doesn't get money from the church.

Time to bring in the heave artillery. Time for the head inquisitor to enter and put the stray lad straight.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.... and the High Inquisitor is always ready and able!

Chad_lad_2011-11-14 time 21_21_26 s_Conference.mp3

Chad_lad_2011-11-14 time 21_22_04 s_Conference.mp3

Chad_lad_2011-11-14 time 21_24_19 s_Conference.mp3

Chad_lad_2011-11-14 time 21_26_15 s_Conference.mp3

Unfortunately, as you might have concluded yourself, the Chad network wasn't as ready and able as the High Inquisitor. So we will try and reach him in a bit, and see if the connection is any better. It did seem like he wasn't rejecting the possibility of going to Adré completely... Twisted Evil

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't sound like he was doing a very good job of dying, either. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The High Inquisitor finally managed to reach him on a proper connection:

Chad_lad_2011-11-14 time 23_08_23 s_Conference.mp3

It looks like he might actually go!

High Inquisitor out - over to Rev. Bob!

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus turned water into wine and High Inquisitor turn a "Thanks i will find my way back to nigeria" to a "Bob i am coming now and i will arrive at 4.pm"

That is the sms i got this morning, but is a listened to the lad yesterday and called him myself i already knew that.
Here is the call. After lingering 15 gruesome days in Abeche he is finally on his way.

Oh and for those of you that listened to the Danes latest call, the lad expresses a concern that he will be arrested if we do not turn up to pay the driver. God forbid such a thing.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you have figured out the lad have arrived in Adre, even this is strictly speaking still unconfirmed as tracing goes. But it is not easy to trace a lad in the middle of the desert. And as you have also figured out something went awry.

Lad was expected at Adre at 4pm and at noon i got this sms from him.

Quote:
Rev Bob, i have leave now to adre and will be arriving 6pm. The transportation is 10,000 cfa ($20) But the guy i stay with hold my bag becos of the medicine and food he put for me while i was sick, which cost him 25,000 cfa

So he left his suits and his traveling equipment as collateral in Abeche. And when he arrives the driver will expect me to pay him for the trip. The lad is as you might have figured out in deep trouble.

And he also made a mistake here. He said that he will be coming at 6pm when he should have written 4pm. A type that i used as an excuse when telling him that i went to do some business in Sudan across the border. In the meanwhile the lad was waiting at the local police station with a more and more pissed driver i suspect.

Here is the call.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/ROOdkRHK/2356310xxxx_02_48_PM_Tuesday_1.html

The lad was as suspected less than pleased by this 3 ½ hour wait, he ended up arriving long before 4 pm. But Bob said he would be there at 6 pm. Come hell or high water, nothing was going to stop him...

... except malaria

The lad became worried at half past five and called, bob not picking up. Same at 6 pm when he called Bob twice and also the High Inquisitor.

And at half past 6 he got a strange sms from Bob.

Quote:
Mamma det var inte jag som tappade yxan i skogen. Det var Lasses fel.

Something was obviously not well with the poor Rev. Bob. This was followed by a unusual call from the good Reverend.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/fy5e56rG/2356310xxxx_07_01_PM_Tuesday_1.html

That is where we leave him for now. And as far as we know this is his situation.

He is abandoned at a police station with an angry driver.

He have no money at all and is over $50 in debt.

He does not know the language.

And now he isn't even answering his phone, whether by choice or not we do not know.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor lad...pun intended.

Maybe he'll get to share a jail cell with a fellow lad and they can exchange stories about their more successful days.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We lost the lad Sad
He stopped answering his phone since last night. Today it's switched off.

Hope he's fine.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! They killed Rushforth........ you bastards!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
He is abandoned at a police station with an angry driver.

He have no money at all and is over $50 in debt.

subway 1 wrote:
He stopped answering his phone since last night. Today it's switched off.

I wonder what happened... Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic