SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strange lad tactics

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me, or do some lads have really bizarre strategies for wresting your money from you when everything starts going to hell?

After I made my latest attempt at a Western Union transfer to Casmir, the particular branch I used unfortunately needed him to fill out a series of AntiTerrorism documents. Casmir's method for dealing this seems to be to pretend he hasn't been getting my last few emails and repeatedly whining and pestering me to reply to him and send the payment information.

Its not the first time this has happened either - generally whenever I send him anything that he really isn't happy about (his initial application form was rejected, he must pose for a photo, I don't want to risk sending money through any Western Union offices in Chad but if he comes meet me in N'Djamena I'll give it to him in person, etc), his tactic is the equivalent is putting his fingers in his ears and pretending it isn't happening, as if this will somehow change the situation and make me give him the payment information.

What are some odd ways lads have attempted to regain the upper hand in everyone else's baits?

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What you describe is the downfall of lads: they're lazy and have a surprising lack of foresight.

Given a choice between an easy $1 today and $100 tomorrow that they might have to do a minimal amount of effort do get, they'll take the $1 every time.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite lad tactic is when they threaten to report me to the FBI if I don't come up with the money. One of the more memorable times it happened to me I was reported not only to the FBI, but also to The Cross-Border Currency and Monetary Instruments Reporting Unit of Financial Transactions, Credit Union Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. I had a bit of fun with this lad, as can be seen here.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Curiously, one of my tactics is to trying to make the lads stop me from going to the police after they've been chopped. It's just so absurd see someone from a bank or whatever come up with plausible reasons why I shouldn't report someone who just stole thousands of dollars of my money!

Unfortunately they haven't been very creative lately and have resorted to "our lawyers will handle it". This is why my character's focus shifts to the ongoing dolla chopper hunt and he forgets to visit the WU or fill the forms they've already sent 5 times Smile
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a check lad 'burn' me and inform me that there really was no money after I sent him pictures of the new car I bought instead of his WU slip.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic