SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Cammy the ever-so-diplomatic

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4goda S4ve from Ghana has been pestering Cammy to receive her compensation, but she's been balky (no surprises there); so the Lad brought in John Mills, President of Ghana, to add some authority (emphasis mine).

Quote:
Good day
.is my humble self president john attah mills the president of Ghana are you today if you are fine glory be to god almighty.
you are a well noted person in the whole of your country .in our last meeting we head at new york with the UN secretary general bankimoon the president of America is excellence Mr Barrack Obama we discus about on are you can be compensation of $15million united state dollar which where deposited under the care of the 4goda s4ve
and i Mr president was mandated to inform you about this because the Deliver to you through ATM .and if any body called you from Ghana in any regard of any transaction apart from Mr 4goda s4ve From FEDEX then known that person is a scammer because he is the only person you are to receive from hear in Africa
and i what you to act fast with 4goda s4ve so that the delivering we commence by this week now you have the opportunity.so i what you to get intoched with 4goda s4ve right now as you get my mail and also send him the necessary requirement for the delivering.
... you have to act fast with him so that this fund can be remit to you because the government will go through there budget by this week,and i known that by now Mr 4goda s4ve could have send you the document that is covering the fund especially the prove of the fund which is issued by the minister of finance so cooperate with him so that he can get every thing done,
And i am giving you the guarantee that you we never regret working with 4goda s4ve because is a well noted man and he have made many beneficiary received there fund so work with him thanks you very much,

To start with, Cammy was polite:

Quote:
While it's an honour to hear from you, I have to say that I'm not "well noted in the whole of [my] country" - not yet, anyway...
I'm still royally confused by why I'm getting so much for so little.
BTW, with all respect, please don't thank your God for my condition; I'm Asatruar, not Christian.

Then the Prez got terse (emphasis added):

Quote:
Goodday Madam we the entire United Nation is still waiting for your respond if you are really getting this compensation from 4GODA S4VE,pleas act fast with the needed requirement so that he can be able to
proceed thanks

Cammy returned the favour:

Quote:
4goda S4ve seems to have procedures here ass backwards

The Prez got slightly cross... and is that a Freudian slip?

Quote:
Thank you for your mail,you are the cost of the delay over this delivering to you,why cant you follow simple instruction and get ever thing done,the Certificate is the delay of it so is very important,
Without this certificate there is no way a diplomat can take the fund to your door step and very soon the UN we go through the budget and all pended fund will be transfer into government account so act fast and get every thing done

So Cammy sent a suitably diplomatic reply:

Quote:
Not meaning to be rude or anything, but could you please stop butting in and let me handle my own affairs?

Very Happy

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 183
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one. I can't wait to see how your lad responds!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!

I'm not sure if this lad had been de-educated, or if it's stupid by nature.
Anyway, this lad seem to be enough fool to get engaged ia a pleasant safari.

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
bluesmap
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you are funny.
i think they (or him or her or it) are confused by you and dont know what to do.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic