SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hannah Cobbler - Ghana Gold

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Introducing , allegedly a gold seller from Ghana

This is a 2 month bait which resulted in my second safari.
Lots of emails, a few side characters and loads of lad frustration.

http://members.419eater.com/~llamedos/Hannah_Cobbler_Gold_Safari.pdf

*warning* - one email contains some Very Grown Up Words.
You can skip that one if you wish.

Constructive comments are welcome Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"

Last edited by llamedos on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Tonion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was an excellent bait!!
Congratulations! I have had a lot of fun reading it Smile

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
Nic54
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesomeness! Laughing

"I don't need a joker like you in this Business." - Utz Ofori, after two months of stress.

NOW DEALING WITH:
*Mr James Andrew - the Director of Western Union Burkina Faso - DIFFICULT ONE

*Mr.Abdul Halim Hamza - Manager National Bank of Abu-Dhabi

*Mrs.Madina Ibrahim - widow of Head of Delegation to the World Bank in West Africa
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I worship at your baiting temple.
I drink from your comedy chalice.
This was AWESOME.

My personal highlights: Ivor's clothes (reminded me of Alan Partridge at 0:45 in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v8VAt5hO8s ) - "imperial leisure".

The idea of this loveable old squaddie on the run from a kidnapper in a red Toyota around West Africa on a blue motorbike was comedy gold.

Also loved the treasure map.

I can't believe the lad genuinely thought Ivor had been kidnapped with £140,000 in a trunk and a laptop and that the kidnappers didn't discover either the cash or the laptop. How thick can you get?

Once again, brilliant. Thank you!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your comments peeps! Smile

Glad you enjoyed it.
I must admit to having a giggle while typing some of the replies to Hannah... Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was one of the very best baits ever. Bravo. clapping

I am seriously in awe of your imagination and skill as a writer. You wrapped up many absurdities in a blanket of plausibility. Your characters each had their own distinct voices. I feel that I know Ivor!

The entire bait is also a tribute to the goal of occupying scammers. I doubt your lad had much time or resource to do anything but deal with the situation at hand. Also, thanks to the kidnappers' involvement, the lad is less likely to trust other "brothers" in the business. Although there is never honor among thieves, anything that isolates them from potential allies or simply builds distrust between them is a bonus.

Again, bravo for effective baiting and also for providing one of the most entertaining baits ever.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! This was a Great Read! I'm still smiling right now. Nice work. You gave me a lot of ideas for the current bait that I'm on right now. I hope more people read this so it gets the appreciation it deserves.

For those wanting to read this, it does start of kinda strange and slow however, don't let that deter you, it is well worth the read!

JonnyOmbud
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Lots of fun, really enjoyable read. I laughed out loud picturing a 75 year old RAF veteran running around Benin on a motorbike.
I've definitely picked up some good safari tips too Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic