SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Is this guy Real?

View next topic
View previous topic

Jimlad
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a bait going with The Lord of Spell. I'm playing the part of an overweight person, and he's said he can make up a weight loss potion for $200 sent via WU. Thing is I've got a great trophy from him and I've had him run to the WU office twice using a $ecPic transaction's fake MTCN, but his last reply went like this...

hello. i have gone back to the bank to check the money with the information you gave and still yet the mtcn is not still correct i think there is an error some where, you have to check it well and send it again.pls if you know you are not serious about this, let me know because i feel so embarrassed going to the bank for nothing.

Have I got a real person who's just trying to make a buck (albeit with a strange MO) who's genuinely feeling hard done by and embarrassed by my antics? I don't want to hurt anybody who's not doing any harm.

"You think that your smart right? i saw my mail i sent to you on scammer website there is not a new thing by my side ok you can go to hell" - Basyma Johnson
"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"In my line of work it's best not to ask questions of a man with a dueling scar and a white cat". - Assassin Spike Dwaggin
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika

Closed lad accounts x25
Saudi Arabia
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably not.A WU MTCN can be checked online.He's just trying to make you feel bad.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
The Monsignor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with the bait, JimLad.

<a href="http://tinyurl.com/l6yl42t">Ghana-UK</a> /Ghana-Chad/Ghana-CdI x 2/Ghana-Benin x 7/Ghana-Nigeria x 2/Benin-Ghana/Ekpoma-Kano/Lagos-Port Harcourt/Nigeria-Ghana x 2/Nigeria-Benin x 6/Mali-CdI x 2/Örebro-Malmö/RoI-UK x 2/Netherlands-UK x 2/Belgium-UK/France-UK x 2/London-York x 2/London-Liskeard x 2/London-Looe x 4/London-Plymouth x 5/London-Rame Head x 17
Golden Pith CBC Safaris
Golden Pith HELL Safari
Golden Pith Channel 4 Safaris

Globe Sand Timer Closed lad accounts Cellphone United Kingdom Mortar Suitcase TV Star Mc Fry Goat
‘You are an animal and a bastard’
‘Fuck you and your deputy randy 1 million times’
Jimlad
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've posted the trophy at http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209835 and another $ecPic link has been sent to him with a warning that he can't use the same picture twice. We'll see what happens!

"You think that your smart right? i saw my mail i sent to you on scammer website there is not a new thing by my side ok you can go to hell" - Basyma Johnson
"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"In my line of work it's best not to ask questions of a man with a dueling scar and a white cat". - Assassin Spike Dwaggin
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika

Closed lad accounts x25
Saudi Arabia
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All scammers are just trying to make a buck. As many as they can think they can beg, extort or steal out of you. Their MO is of course dishonesty, trickery and blatant theft. Don't feel sorry for any of them - they'll say and do anything in order to get money out of you.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic