SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kola finds religion

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was a bait I did a while back, it's quite long and has a lot of characters (mostly me)

Cast

Alistair Crowley (main character) Plain black text
Kola (the scammer) Blue text
Manager Titayalo (the scammer) Purple text
Reginold Beckelheim (head of the church) Red text
Manfred Jackson (A member of the donation board) Green text
Geoff Startmore (the FBI agent - there's always one) Orange text

Kola Adeniji. wrote:
Quote:

To: Alistair Crowley
Subject: Very Important. Urgent response needed
Body:
Dear Sir,

Sorry for intruding into your privacy without notice. But I have a business I want to discuss with you that I know will benefit both of us a lot which I know we will smile home at the end of the day if you are interested in the business which is absolutely 100% risk free.

You see I work in a Bank over here in Nigeria, and as you rightly know, we Bankers come across a lot of opportunities and ones ability to perfect the opportunity is another subject. Since I have been working in banking industry for close to 25 years now, this is the easiest and transparent opportunity I have ever come across.

You see, I was a personal banker to a man call Mr. Marin Skitkov who was a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the Nigeria National petroleum Corporation (NNPC). You see, in 2002, {date not yet remember} Mr. Martin Skitkov made a numbered Tim (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$32,500,000.00 (Thirty-Two Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars only) in our branch.

Upon maturity and since I was his personal banker, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a thorough investigation, I discover that, Mr. Martin Skitkov die in a car crash six months after. I try all I could to contact his family but all my effort yield no fruit. Hence I decide to act since the management of this Bank is planning to confisticate the money into the Bank purse and subsequent share it among themselves. I decided to make these moves because I want to resign my omission and travel to your country and invest my own share.

Sir, what I want from you is, as a Foreigner to stand in as the NEXT OF KIN to Mr. Martin Skitkov {Funds}, I will prepare all the documents with the help of an attorney on your name and present you as the authentic next of kin to these funds.

If you agreed to this proposal and are ready to help me, I will make sure that, this money moved out into your designated account in a week time for us to share the money in the ratio of 70% for me and 25% for you and 5% will take care of all expenses.

Remember there is no risk at all as all the paper work for this transaction will be done by an Attorney and this will guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via this my personal e-mail address as the other email id is my official id.

Awaiting your reply.

Warm regards,

Kola Adeniji.
---------------------

I lost the reply I sent, but it was the usual "tell me more" type thing

Kola wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Prof. Alistair Johan Crowley,
Thank you very much Prof. Crowley. I will be very please to tell you more and the way forward. I know that I am dealing with a very responsible person so as such I do not need to ask about your statue as your kind of person will handle my funds responsibly and will give an advice on how to manage my own share diligently.
Before I go further, I will be glad to introduce myself to you. I am 46 years old, married with 4 lovely kids whom I am planning to take them oversea for a qualitative education after I get my own share of the fund. Maybe at that angle you will be able to take of them as your own children.
Now, this is what we are going to do. You will send to me immediately your postal address, your age, your telephone number {mobile phone preferable} your state and country. When I get those information, I will program them into our central processing unit data-base {CPUD} as the beneficiary/the authentic next of kin to Mr. Mr. Marin Skitkov. When that is done, I will send to you our manager contact so that you contact her and demand that the money be transfer into your account as soon as possible as your enter family are waiting for the re-imbursement of the funds.
If she asks you of any documentation to your claim, I will send them to you to forward it to her.
I want to give you my assurance once more that, this transaction is completely risk free as I will be here to feed you will all the necessary information/documents that our manager will ask from you till these fund finally get into your account for onward sharing . I will also, after set and done and the funds is in your possession, I will need an advice from you what I will do with my own share of money as I will resign my omission and travel with my family to stay in your state.
If you need my telephone number, please do not hesitate to ask for it, that is, if you need a verbal discussion, I will be very please to sent it to you. Let me assure you also that if you adhere to my directive, these funds will hit your account before the end of next week. I am 100% sure of that.
Finally, please send your entire correspondent to this email address as the other one is my official id. This is for security reason.
Waiting to hear from you as time is of great essence.
Regard,
Kola Adeniji.

---------------------

Alistair Crowley wrote:

To: Kola
Subject:
Body:
Blessings to you Mr Adeniji and to your wonderful family

I would like to tell you more about myself. I am the head of a religious university, and I'm head of the scholarship and donation committee. We provide scholarships for the needy and charity for good works. Just last month I paid 100,000 USD to a kenyan man for village irrigation, schooling and medicine. My rank in the Church is that of Bishop and as such there are strict rules that I must follow, not only for the sake of jesus but also to set an example to people under me.

What are the steps that must be followed?

---------------------

Kola wrote:

Subject:
Body:

Thank you very much Prof A. J. Crowley for that brief introduction. This is the first step to follow. I will as a matter of urgency, programmed your name and address you send to me into our central processing unit database “C.P.U.D” as the beneficiary of the funds. I promise you that before I left for home today that will be done. But, after reading this mail, kindly send to me your telephone number mobile phone preferable so that I can call you and have a one on one chat with you.

Tomorrow is Saturday and we work half day, meaning we close for customers at 2.pm our time and tidy up our account for the day. So send a mail to our manager today in the evening your time so that she will get it tomorrow morning. Her private email address is [email protected]

This is what you will tell her:

Dear Madam,

My name is {your name} I am a cousin to late Mr. Martin Skitkov and a beneficiary of $32.5 Million United State Dollars lodge in your Bank. This money became mine as the next of kin to the above mention funds in accordance to the rules of law.

I will be very please and appreciated if you will as a matter of urgency transfer the funds into the account I will provide for you if my requested will be granted and look into urgently.

I am ready to provide any documentation you will request from me as all the documents and files are here with me knowing fully well that I am the next of kin to the funds.

Finally, Madam, I will be very please if the whole transaction will be concluded before the end of next week as the said funds has already be map out for it purposes.

God bless you.

Your name.

When she gets the mail, definitely she will get in touch with me to find out if I have any idea about you knowing fully well that I am the account officer to the account. That is were I will come in and discuss with her. But do not mention my name to her in any circumstances. Do you understand me Sir?

I will go now as I am still busy right now. I will be glad to have your number today so that we can talk later today before you send or after sending the mail to her. Very important.

Waiting on your response,

Regards,

Kola Adeniji.

---------------------

So I send that exact message, without changing anything.
Alistair Crowley wrote:

Subject:
Body:
I have sent the mail
I have prayed for you and your family.

I do not use the telephone, this is to save money for the church. I feel that in these hard times it is best to use as much money as possible for holy works, which means cutting down luxuries like cell phones and telephones.

---------------------

Kola wrote:

Subject:
Body:

Good day Sir, thanks for the prayer and sorry that I did write again that yesterday as I earlier promise but just want to assure you that, I have done my own side of business successfully by programming your profile into our CPUD as the beneficiary of the funds as I earlier promise and the programming was ok. Though; I am still waiting to do more for the success of this transaction. Since you have sent the mail to our manager, let wait for her response at-least by tomorrow. I will sent my own telephone number to you if you wish to call me for any question because in a business of this nature, telephone is paramount and if I may advice you here, if it will please you to at-least for this few days pick up any cheap telephone for communication and I will be the only person that will have the number of the telephone till after the conclusion. Or what do you think? My telephone number is: +234-703-111-5698. You can call me anytime. Sir I will also need your advice on what I will invest my money into when I move down to your country as I am prepare to re-sign my omission once the money is in your hand. I have to go now since today is Sunday I need all the rest as from tomorrow I will start work again. Regards, Kola.

---------------------

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like Kola wasn't too happy with my efforts to date.

Kola wrote:

Subject:
Body:

What is going on Prof. Crowley, our manager call me into her office this morning and says that someone sent a mail to her asking that she transfer Mr. Skitkov money to him and that the person sent the mail with no name on it.

Did you sent the mail to her with no name? Please check your sent mail again and correct the mistake immediately and resent the mail right away.

I have try to talk to her so do this right away and this time please and please don’t do any mistake. Just take your time, read the mail before sending it to her.

Call me as soon as you resent the mail to her.

Regards,

Kola.

---------------------

Alistair Crowley wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Because this transaction is important to you I have resent the mail and even apologised to her.
She could have looked at the name of the sender of the email and save us both some time.

I have prayed for the success of the transaction. I hope it wont take too long, I would like to meet you and your family.

In regards to buying a cellphone. That is a good idea, however the cellphone I have is supplied by the church. Everything I have is given to me, all my personal wealth as a former businessman goes into the charity. I gave $400,000 USD to a Ghana man last week to set up a mission

---------------------

By coincidence within a few minutes of his email, this "manager woman person" also contacted me. As a vaguely misogynistic priest this wont sit well

Manager Titayalo wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Attention Mr.

I saw your mail this morning as I resume for duty. I will attend to your request when I know your name as in the mail you sent to me there’s no name on it and I can not attend to such mail.
Please re-send your mail with your name.
Thank you.

Yours truly

---------------------

Alistair Crowley wrote:

To: Manager Titayalo
Subject:
Body:
Here is the mail I intended to send, apologies for the error

Dear Madam,

My name is Alistair Crowley I am a cousin to late Mr. Martin Skitkov and a beneficiary of $32.5 Million United State Dollars lodge in your Bank. This money became mine as thenext of kin to the above mention funds in accordance to the rules of law.

I will be very please and appreciated if you will as a matter of urgency transfer the funds into the account I will provide for you if my requested will be granted and look into urgently.

I am ready to provide any documentation you will request from me as all the documents and files are here with me knowing fully well that I am the next of kin to the funds.

Finally, Madam, I will be very please if the whole transaction will be concluded before the end of next week as the said funds has already be map out for it purposes.

God bless you.

Alistair Crowley

---------------------

Amazing I realy am the next of kin for Mr shitshorts (or whatever)

Manager Titayalo wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Attention Mr. Alistair Crowley,

Your mail was received this morning and the content well digested and looks into. First of all, on behalf of the staff and management of ZENITH BANK-PLC, we send our sincere condolence to your family for the lost of a rare Gem Mr. Martin Skitkov who was one of our numerous customer and in fact one of the best. Please accept our condolence.
After going through your request and a thorough verification through our system, we found out that YES truly, you are the beneficiary of the funds but before we could do anything, we have a security question we want to ask you and as the beneficiary of the funds, you must have what we are going to asks from you.
When what we want from you is tender, we will act according.
What we want from you is as follow:
THE ACCOUNT NAME / N0
ACCOUNT SECURITY CODE N0
ACCOUNT ACCESS CODE N0
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
RECEIPT OF PAYMENT DURING DEPOSIT
MR. MARTIN SKITKOV MOTHER’S MAIDEN NAME
MR. MARTIN SKITKOVE DEAD CERTIFICATE When the above mention information is provided by you, we will act accordingly and the funds transfer immediately to your designated account you will proved.
We will wait to get that above info from you.

Thank you.

Yours truly

---------------------

Kola is happy, he is hoping that god is with us for this transaction.

Kola wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Prof. Alistair Johan Crowley, We are just coming back from our head office since morning. I, as the account officer and our manager went to tender your request for transfer and I was call into our CEO office in the present of other directors for questioning and verification.

Thank GOD that everything works out perfectly well. God is so faithful.

Our manager will contact you though I went out when the director were discussing with her but, I strongly believe all is well. Though, our manager has not briefs me since our return.

But whatsoever she will ask you of, please let me know.

Finally, I found out that you are such a good man. A man dolling out thousand of dollars for God work will surely benefit in million folds.

Thanks for the prayer and I hope also that GOD will stand by us till we finish this transaction.

Regards,

Kola Adeniji.

---------------------

Don't worry Kola, I'm sure nothing could go wrong Smile

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK

At around this point I was emailing as a scammer nammed pitt williams, I've lost those emails, but they were an excuse to delay replies and see if I could introduce another angle (such as a safari).

Anyway, that manager woman is being impatient - silly woman.

Manager Titayalo wrote:

Subject:
Body:
ZENITH BANK-PLC
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE MANAGER

MARINA STREET BRANCH
LAGOS NIGERIA
P.M.B 1123

Our Ref : 746/948/09 your ref......….........… Date. 09-12-2009

I sent a mail to you since yesterday expecting to get a reply from you this morning but, till this moment, I have not heard from you. Do get back to me to expedite action.

Thank you.

Yours truly

---------------------

Kola wrote:

Subject:
Body:

Good morning Prof, I want to find out if you have been contacted by our manager since that yesterday and what did she says.

Please do get back to me I am very curious.

Regards,

Kola.

---------------------

Alistair Crowley wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Sorry Kola,

It seems our email system must have had a problem as I didn't receive your messages until a few minutes ago.

I received this mail from your associate

Our Ref : 746/948/09 your ref......….........… Date. 08-12-2009

Your mail was received this morning and the content well digested and looks into. First of all, on behalf of the staff and management of ZENITH BANK-PLC, we send our sincere condolence to your family for the lost of a rare Gem Mr. Martin Skitkov who was one of our numerous customer and in fact one of the best. Please accept our condolence.

After going through your request and a thorough verification through our system, we found out that YES truly, you are the beneficiary of the funds but before we could do anything, we have a security question we want to ask you and as the beneficiary of the funds, you must have what we are going to asks from you.

When what we want from you is tender, we will act according.

What we want from you is as follow:

THE ACCOUNT NAME / N0
ACCOUNT SECURITY CODE N0
ACCOUNT ACCESS CODE N0
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
RECEIPT OF PAYMENT DURING DEPOSIT
MR. MARTIN SKITKOVE DEAD CERTIFICATE

When the above mention information is provided by you, we will act accordingly and the funds transfer immediately to your designated account you will proved.

We will wait to get that above info from you.

I have a couple of questions.
Can you get the informations that I need?
Is that 100% risky free?
Will this cost money. I am aware of the money coming from this but I have no money of my own to use, I have taken a vow of poverty the only funds I have access to are for church purposes and are audited closley.

This is because ungodly people in the past have stolen from us.

Please respond as your advice is critical to our plan succeeding

---------------------

Kola wrote:

Subject:
Body:

I received your email with full relief having known that our manager had contacted you since beginning of this week. I wonder the way networks are working these days. Sometime you will send a mail and the mail will delay for some days before it deliver. Thank GOD you have finally gotten the mail.

I will reply your questions the way you ask. You questions are:

Can you get the information that I need?
Answer: Yes the information is in this message and the document is also attached.

Is that 100% risky free?
Answer: It is absolutely 100% risk free. Bishop please have it at the back of your mind that, I will be the last person that will do something to jeopardize your position. God forbid. Sir, it is completely risk free.

Will this cost money?
Answer: Yes and no. Yes is because I have already procure those documents before I contacted you. No because you will not have to spend money to secure it any longer ok?

I am aware of the money coming from this but I have no money of my own to use, I have taken a vow of poverty the only funds I have access to are for church purposes and are audited closely.
Answer: Yes Sir I am ware that this world if full of dubious people so as such it better for one to be very careful in whatsoever he or she is doing. I totally agreed with you. In that aspect.

Let me quickly add here that, when I found out whom I am dealing with, I close my hand and say GOD thank you for directing me to the right man.

All the information she asking of is stated below:

THE ACCOUNT NAME / N0 Answer: MR. MARTIN JEOL SKITKOV.
A/C NO. 011-17057-19807 {FIX DOMI-DEPOSIT}

ACCOUNT SECURITY CODE N0
Answer: BZP/6601/FDD/07

ACCOUNT ACCESS CODE N0
Answer: 00-99099-000001

Answer: ALICE KONOVI FIKTOR

CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT: Is attached
RECEIPT OF PAYMENT DURING DEPOSIT: Is attached
MR. MARTIN SKITKOVE DEAD CERTIFICATE: Is attached/

Please and please save the documents on your desk top before re-attaching to your email and send it to her. Please be absolutely careful ok?

We will wait to hear what she will say.

Please don’t mind how the documents look like, she will re-scan it in our micro-surveillance system. {MSS} just attached it and sent it to her just the way it is.

I will wait and pray that God will compliment our effort and release the funds into our hands.

I will wait for your response.

Regards,

Kola.

---------------------

I just forwarded the generic looking attachments as instructed - after all, Kola is in charge - just like Charles.

Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kola wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Prof. Alistair Crowley

I am on my way back home from work. I want to know if you have sent the info to our manager today and what is her response.

Please get back to me.

Regards,

Kola.

---------------------

Alistair Crowley wrote:

Subject:
Body:
I have sent the informations, I'm preparing a sermon on helping the needy and charity.
Remain Bless

---------------------

Kola wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Prof. Alistair Crowley,

Yes I know that you have sent it to her because she calls me this afternoon to notify me. I am so grateful that God with his merciful nature has granted our prayer. She has approved your request and has past it to our Director to sign the fund release order.

But sir, do you mean that what you will get from this transaction will go into charity? You are a GOD sent to the less privilege people God will surely bless you abundantly.

Sir, I have to go now and I hope before Wednesday next week, the funds should be in your account as I am planning coming down to your country to get my own share by that next week by the special grace of GOD. I am also planning to resign my omission here as soon as the funds get to you and I will want your advice on what I should invest my own money on.

I will have to discuss that with my wife in case if I am not able to come down because of work, she will represent me and you will guide her on what to do till I am able to come down.

Remain bless Sir.

Regards,

Kola.

---------------------

Apparently I'm some sort of lesser deity, good thing he's not out to take me for all I have. For all he knows I could Father "it was resting in my account" Ted. But anyway his conclusion works well for me Very Happy

Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic