SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Craigslist scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

sampson420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me and my fiance are looking for a house... She sent this one listing an email and got this back.. and now I have my first scammer to toy with... unfortunately he has my phone number and name... but as soon as I got an email back and realized he was a scammer I started feeding fake address ect...

Quote:
[Available]

show details Oct 8 (1 day ago)

Hello! My fiance and I would LOVE to come see this listing. Please give me a call at [removed]. If I can't, personally, make a visit, my fiance will come and see what she thinks... That's all that matters anyway, right??

Thanks,
[Removed]

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/apa/2637816825.htmlhi

Quote:
Thanks for your response regarding your interest in having my house for rent,but for lease no.I can rent it out for a very long time but I don't want to lease it.It is close to libraries,shopping malls,banks etc. The house is much available for now ...I want you to know that i am the owner of this building situated at 5730 Sterling Court, Cumming GA 30040.But i am now presently in West Africa for my Hospitals Project prayer crusade with my wife and we have the keys right here with us.

I will like to inform you that it was due to my transfer that makes us to leave the house and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean at the time and the person that will rent it to take it as if it were its own..So for now,We are here in Africa,NIGERIA our new house and also with the keys of the house,we are trying to look for an agent that we can give this document before we left but could not see and we are as well as don't want our house to be used any how in our absent that is why we took it along with us here.We are only willing to give the house out to a lovely and caring family only, so if you know you cannot give the house the neatness it deserves please don ' t contact me.But if you promise to always take good care of the house,get back to me on how you could take care of our house or perhaps experience you have in renting a home.Hope you are okay with the monthly price of $600 and a security deposit payment of $400 with hydro,heat laundry facilities,air-condition Etc.I am looking forward to hear from you ASAP below is the application form for you to fill and discuss on how to get the house for rent..

Kindly confirm your interest by filling the form below:
TENANT RENT APPLICATION
FIRST NAME:__________?
MIDDLE NAME:__________?
LAST NAME:__________?
PROFESSION:__________?
PHONE:
(CELL)PHONE__________?
(WORK)PHONE__________?
(HOME)PHONE__________?
KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY ________
PRESENT ADDRESS: _____________________
CITY: _______________
STATE:______________
ZIP CODE: ____________
HOW LONG? ___________IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING__________?
IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? ____________?
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________?
IF YOU HAVE A PET,
NAME OF PET: _____________?
KIND OF PETS: _____________?
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE ______________ ?
DO YOU DRINK ______________?
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? ____?
HOW SOON CAN YOU COME UP WITH THE DEPOSIT ?______________________

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this.You can also call me asap:
Our house number is +[Removed] or [Removed] for more details.
Thanks.

Quote:
TENANT RENT APPLICATION
FIRST NAME:Michael
MIDDLE NAME: James
LAST NAME:[Removed]
PROFESSION: Police Detective, Fulton County Annex.
PHONE: [Removed]
(CELL)PHONE SAME
(WORK)PHONE__________?
(HOME)PHONE__________?
KIDS YES, HOW MANY 2
PRESENT ADDRESS: [FAKE]
CITY: Cumming
STATE: GA
ZIP CODE: 30041
HOW LONG? 2 years IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? Need bigger house.

IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? 3 years
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? November 1st

IF YOU HAVE A PET,
NAME OF PET: Buckley
KIND OF PETS: Guinea Pig
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE? NO
DO YOU DRINK? NO
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? YES
HOW SOON CAN YOU COME UP WITH THE DEPOSIT ? IMMEDIATELY

Thank you for your time Mr. Colmen. I hope you and your family are enjoying Nigeria, I hear its beautiful this time of year. I am ready to move November 1st. I work as a Police Detective in the Fulton County Police dept. I have the deposit now, what do I need to do to get moved into this house by Nov. 1st?

Quote:
My wife and i have decided to let you live in our house,like we said earlier we have many applicants who are very much interested in this home...we have found your application very satisfactory and acceptable by my family. so we would want you to go through the acceptance form and get back to us on what you feel. I will be giving you a call/sms you later . We would like to send the following document to you via the closest FEDEX courier outlet here,to the address you sent to us and the tracking number will be sent to you to enable you know the exact time its going the keys and documents are going to get to this mailing address we have documented here on your acceptance form/paper work,so that you can possibly occupy our house, Please once again, we are giving you this on trust and do not disappoint us and i promise you that, you will love the house. So we are with the below document here with us. you will need to make a refundable Payment for security/rent deposit,This payment will also be needed in shipment of the Keys and document to the address you have provided to us.

Here are the contents of the document.
1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2)Paper/Permanent house form
3)The house documentary file.

So please do get back to me today so that I will let know the next step to take concerning the payment. I await your reply ASAP. Regard and God bless you!!! You can call us on how to make payment for the shipment of the Keys and Document to the House.Our house number is +[Removed] or [Removed].you can indicate if you need an instruction on how to make payment.you have nothing to worry about since its refundable, I have references available upon request. Thank you for taking the time to read this; I look forward to hearing from you very soon!

Sincerely.
yvonne

Quote:
That's great news, Yvonne. Please send me further instructions on how I can send you the money asap as I would like to insure that me and my family have a place to live in November. I have already given my Landlord notice and he has promised my current house to another renter, so I need to make sure I get this one. I have several thousand dollars set aside to move with, so whatever you need will be easy. Please send me instructions by Email as I am very busy with work and cannot always answer my phone. I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless!

Quote:
You are going to send the Deposit payment of $1000, so that you can have the keys and document in your possession,and below is the information to send the payment through Western union Outlet.

Below is the payment information.
Reciever's Name: Yvonne Colmen
Address : 78 Gabril MArtins Way
CITY: LAGOS ,
ZIP CODE:23401
TEXT QUESTION : WHO MADE YOU?
ANSWER : GOD.

As soon as you send the payment from the Western Union Money Transfer Outlet, you would be given some informations. You would have to get back to me with following informations:

1. Full Sender's Name And Address Including Zip Code:
2. MTCN #:
3. Amount Sent:

After this email was received I immediately started receiving phone calls... I answered the third one, sounding very hurried and explaining that I am at work, busy with a very important case, and I would call him back tomorrow... then I sent an email asking for a few things.

Quote:

Mr. Colmen... I am sorry I cannot speak with you on the phone right now.. I am very busy at work and My Lieutenant is very angry with me for being behind. I would like to give you a call back later on, maybe tomorrow when I am not working. In the mean time, I would like to see a picture of you, holding the keys, to make sure you are real. If you could send me that, I would greatly appreciate it. Please also include a picture of yourself holding up a sign that says "Haters gonna hate..."... just to be certain. I am sorry for the trouble, but I have to be absolutely sure that you are really who you say you are before I send any payment. Do these two things for me and I will give you a call tomorrow, and go be Western Union in the morning to send the payment. Thank you!
DoraTheExplorer
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi sampson420 and welcome to Eater!

Please drop this scammer since he has RL details of yours. We strongly advise never playing/baiting a scammer if they have any of your RL details, especially your name and phone number.

If you want to bait, only use made up details and a email addy made up with only fake information.

Glad you realized it is a scam and good luck on the house hunting! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
sampson420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Done... thanks Dora

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic