SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Superman Vs. Dynamo Industries

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My current favorite scams are the gold dust ones, since with enough money waved at them, lads can find anything. Even items that do not exist. I don't have the original email I received, but it was the standard "WE HAVE GOLD DUST TOO SEL TO U" format.

Green text is me, red text is the "mining consultant"

Names and emails changed to avoid him finding this site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, May 24, 2008 at 6:26 PM
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr. Azore

I'm sorry, but I am unable at this time to place any funds towards any ventures right now.
I should properly explain myself. My name is Kenn Fisk, and I am the owner and CEO of Dynamo Industries. We are the largest producer of steampunk equipment in the United States.
I am currently involved in producing better flux capacitors for Brown Industries. Perhaps, since you obviously have an operation, you might know of somewhere I can obtain some kryptonite for my R&D department. Kryptonite is vital for the production of the 1.21 gigawatts necessary for use with the flux capacitor.

I am paying $20,000 USD per ounce [Remember, BIG numbers], but my supplier is unable to provide me with sufficient quantities for research. I would be willing to offer the same amount per ounce, and I'm looking to purchase at least 40-60 ounces as an initial order.

Can you assist me?

Sincerely,

Kenn Fisk

--
Kenn Fisk
CEO
Dynamo Industries
143 Jules Way
Verne, NV

----------
Date: Sat, May 24, 2008 at 8:12 PM
To: Kenn Fisk <[email protected]>

Dear Mr. Kenn fisk

I'm happy to receive, your email but first you have to come to Ghana to see and test it we have Kryptonite 150 ounces also we have red mercury 140 gram we have diamond 5 karats in each stone we also have gold dust

we can sell to you at the rate of $20,000 USD per ounce, but unable to come to the u/s/a

To deliver to u I will be willing to offer my kind assistant to you

Regards, azore

Call me or send me email on my privet email address [email protected]

----------
Date: Sat, May 24, 2008 at 9:14 PM
To: asoni gold <[email protected]>

Dear Mr. Azore,

I would be unable to come to Ghana in order to test the quality, but as I have yet to come across impure Kryptonite, I have full confidence in your product. I would, of course, pay for shipping to the US, with the proper port authority forms and contracts. In order to expedite the sale and shipping, what fees and taxes will I have to pay in order to send the Kryptonite from Ghana?

Sincerely,

Mr. Fisk

----------
Date: Sun, May 25, 2008 at 11:48 AM

I have find out the cost of shipment and other fee you need to pay also taxes to the PMMC precious minerals and marketing company of Ghana thy will do the shipment to your door step thy said you need to pay 10% of cost of product which is $120.000.00 for 60 ounces you need to pay for the product Kryptonite before we do the shipment to you what are your teams of payment? Give me your phone contact we need to talk
Regard’s
Azore

----------
Date: Sun, May 25, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Dear Mr. Azore,

We would of course pay your company prior to asking you to ship to us. Due to Kryptonite's controlled regulations, we would need current and valid copies of the importation/exportation certificates, along with an agreement with the Ghana Export Promotion Council to facilitate future purchases from over seas buyers before we can send payment.

Due to the size of the transaction, it might be best for you to choose the form of payment. In cases such as these, I would usually use a courier service to hand deliver the amount in five separate payments, but if you prefer a different arrangement, we would be more than happy to comply.

Kenn

----------
Date: Sun, May 25, 2008 at 2:02 PM

Dear Mr Kenn,

I will forward you the copies of the certificates you required for shipment. Send me your telephone number. This is my number you can call me 00233 247 152399

We only accept telegraphic transfer and if you need our account for payment please inform us. Confirm your order, exactly how many ounce do you need?
Regards Azore

----------
[Notice how he just couldn't wait more than ten minutes?]

Date: Sun, May 25, 2008 at 2:12 PM

Dear Mr Kenn,
give me your telephone number, we need to speek on the phone.
Regards Azore
[Fat chance.]

----------
Date: Sun, May 25, 2008 at 2:50 PM
To: asona gold <[email protected]>

Dear Mr. Ozore,

Unfortunately, our telephone systems are unable to make or receive international calls, and I have become accustomed to doing all of my business by email. [Those calls are expensive!]
[I know what he's asking for, but decide to play stupid.]
Are we talking about Western Union transfers? Because sending something close to $1,320,000 USD by telegraphic transfers would be difficult, due to limitations provided by the transfer companies.

We would need 60 ounces of green kryptonite, shipped in the lead canisters commonly provided for transportation of such materials.

Sincerely,

Kenn

----------
Date: Sun, May 25, 2008 at 5:58 PM

Dear kenn
You ask if we are talking about Western Union transfers answer is no.
You have to pay the money for the 60 ounces green kryptonite, to our company bank account
Regards
Azore

----------
Date: Sun, May 25, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Dear Mr. Azore,

I misunderstood your wording. You meant a bank transfer, of course. As I stated above, I cannot authorize any payment without the proper documentation first. I will happily arrange payment once I have the importation/exportation and the agreement with the GEPC.

----------
Date: Sun, May 25, 2008 at 11:50 PM

Dear Mr. kenn
we need the $120.000.00 to eneble us start the documenttion with the GEPC for shipment of 60 ounces of green krptonite
regards
ozore

----------
Date: Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:53 AM

[This guy is really dense.]
Dear Mr. Azore,

Perhaps you have misunderstood me. I'll repeat myself yet again. I am not authorizing any payment until I have documentation to show valid importation/exportation authority by your company. I have a board of directors to answer to, and I cannot ask them in good confidence to send payment to a company we have never worked with unless there is a set of import/export certificates to bolster their faith in our transaction. The agreement with the GEPC can wait until after I send the $120,000, but I won't authorize the transfer until I get those certificates.

If you are unable or unwilling to send me those certificates, our business is concluded.

Sincerely,

Mr. Fisk

----------
Date: Mon, May 26, 2008 at 12:04 PM

[Finally, he gets the point. At least, you'd think so.]

Dear Mr.Kenn,
I will send you valid import and export certificates you required for and our company account for you to pay into.
Regards

Mr. Azore

Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 07:53:01 -0800

----------
Date: Mon, May 26, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Dear Mr. Azore,

I appreciate your prompt reply to my message. I will wait for the certificates.

Sincerely,

Mr. Fisk

----------
Date: Mon, May 26, 2008 at 6:22 PM

Dear Mr. Kenn,
Today is a public holiday in Ghana. I will get bact to you tomorrow.
Regards

Mr Azore

Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 08:15:39 -0800

----------
Date: Mon, May 26, 2008 at 6:53 PM

Dear Mr. Azore,

That is not a problem, as it is a national holiday in the United States as well. [National Hamburger Day, to be exact.]

Sincerely,
Mr. Fisk

----------
Date: Thu, May 29, 2008 at 5:59 PM

[Lazy lad is lazy.]
Hello Mr. fisk
We in our company we sell gold dust we have certificate of gold export and imports should I send you our gold import and export certificate? I wait to hear from you. We do our minerals product business with our gold import and export certificate
Regards azore

----------
Date: Thu, May 29, 2008 at 7:46 PM

Dear Mr. Ozore,

I understand that you specialize in gold dust, but I am attempting to purchase Kryptonite from you, not gold dust. Kryptonite is a controlled mineral in the United States, thus the need for import/export certificates. I have made arrangements for the payments to be made to your company, but I need certificates showing that your company is authorized by your government to export Kryptonite from Ghana, and a certificate showing that your company uses the correct procedures for transportation, thus importation viable, before I can release the payments to you.

[Time to apply pressure, since the guy isn't getting the point.]
I am in a bit of a time crunch, since my company's fiscal year is about to end, and I would have to place the money back into our accounts by June 4th if I do not receive the certificates by then. After that, it would be over six weeks before I could arrange for the payments again, due to auditing and stock holder review of our books.

To put it plainly, I need those certificates in the next six days, or we cannot do business. I might be able to squeeze an extra day or so out of my Board of Directors, but there is no guarantee.

Sincerely,

Kenn Fisk

Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 12:23 PM

Dear Mr Fisk

I have discoursed with my colleagues for the purpose of sending our import/export documentations to you for the first step starting our business relationship Mr Fisk i will like you to send me your phone nr and we can have the first our phone discussion after the phone call and the trust between us i will send you our import /export documentation and we can start immediately and deal .

Regard Azore

----------
Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 12:37 PM

[Like I said, this guy is dense.]
Dear Mr. Azore,

Yet again it seems that you do not read what I put in my emails. Our phone system cannot call or receive calls from international numbers. I do all of my business through the internet. It sounds as though your company is unable or unwilling to send me the documents that I require in order to send the first payment before Wednesday. I will make the arrangements to have the $120,000 payment canceled.

Sincerely,
Mr. Fisk

----------
Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 1:05 PM

Mr Fisk this Monday business time sir how do yo u expect to start with conversation at list here i see that you and your company are not serious for the product. [Notice how he tries to turn it around to make me the lazy one?] Sir i have to let you know that this product is not available here in the Ghanaian mines but sit i have the product fond in my ways true the Arab countries sir if you want the product we have you need to come down and take it for your self but is still insist on the import and export documentation sir i don't have any problem with that to send it to you but the reason is we need to have a business relationship first then we can start the deal as for your payment and money sir i can assure you that my company don't have any problem .

NB if your are ready to buy this product from us sir i will advice you that you send the 120.000 us where we can be able to arrange all the documents that is need to make the shipment to you in us .

Once again sir this product does have the origin from Ghana for sir we need to be a bit strict for the product .

Azore

----------
Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 2:54 PM

[I swear, I've never had to work so hard to make my point before.]
Dear Mr. Azore,

Firstly, I must yet again repeat myself. Perhaps this will help.

I AM NOT AUTHORIZING A PAYMENT OF ANY AMOUNT UNTIL I RECEIVE THE IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION CERTIFICATES.

We will NOT have any business relationship until I get those from your company. Dynamo Industries does want the Kryptonite, but we will not pay anything unless we have documentation that it can be legally shipped from whatever country it is currently stored into the United States.

When I receive those documents, we will send the $120,000 to handle the rest of the documentation. Once that is done, we will transfer the remainder of the money to your company, plus shipping costs, in order to get the Kryptonite processed and sent.

If you are unwilling to send me the certificates by Wednesday, I will find a different company to purchase the Kryptonite.

Kenn Fisk

Date: Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:23 PM

[The deadline comes and goes, and I decide to scare him.]
Dear Mr. Azore,

Since you did not get the certificates that I requested by my deadline, I have canceled the payment and will find another company to purchase Kryptonite from.

Kenn Fisk

--

Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 12:26 AM

[Well, it worked. ^_^]
i will send you the document you ask for soon by boss is out of town when he retune i will send it give me a week
regards
azore

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:23:15 -0800

----------
Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Dear Mr. Azore,

I am sorry, but I explained the financial situation to you last week. I will speak to the board about giving you an extension, but I cannot guarantee it, and I know for a fact that it wouldn't extend beyond tomorrow. If you are able to get those documents to me by tomorrow, we can do business. Otherwise we will find alternate means of obtaining our ore.

Kenn Fisk

Date: Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 9:33 PM

[I figured that I had lost him by this point, but toss out the threat of another lad trying to scam me.]
I am disappointed to see that we never received anything from you when our deadline was up. I have found an alternate source for our Kryptonite, and will be using my personal funds to acquire the ore until my company is able to release a reimbursement. I do hope that you can find the funding required for your project.

Sincerely,
Kenn Fisk

--

----------
Date: Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 5:32 PM

sir Kenn Fisk [Hey, I'm a knight now!]
I understand that you need clearance from the US State department or your department of homeland security but we on this side of the planet are not so much regulated,the Kryptonite is loaded into secure plastic containers and placed inside alluminum cylindrical containers and parked onto wooden pallets [Superman would be impressed.] all we do at this stage is collect a shipment clearance from the customs and we do the shipment all we need is your delivery address a name of the recepient and a telephone number [But what about my certificates?] I dont know what your destination need are so please lets move forward i have been advised by our shipment officer that you will need to have autority from your country to receive it.So your end is where the buck stops not mine. please get back to me for futher discossions and lets get this shipment. [Not without my certificates, jackass.]
regards
azore

----------
Date: Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 8:36 PM

Dear Mr. Azore,

[I'm tired of this, so I change tactics a little. Give him some justification for my request.]
I have said it multiple times, but I feel that once more couldn't hurt. I cannot, nor will not, authorize any shipping orders without the documentation required for receiving controlled ores into the United States. Without importation and exportation certificates my company can face fines and other legal actions for receiving Kryptonite without documentation. Luthorcorp is the only group that was able to do that prior to the changes in federal regulations. [Lex has been giving me crap over this for weeks, too. ^_^]

The other company that has offered to sell Kryptonite to us from Ghana will have certificates for us by Friday. If you are able to get them to me by tomorrow I may be willing to reconsider our agreement, but unless I receive those certificates our business relationship is over.

Do I make myself clear?

Kenn Fisk

----------

Date: Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 12:56 PM

hello sir ,
give me info of thoes that want to sell to you the Kryptonite from ghana i am the only one that have this Kryptonite here in ghana

----------

Date: Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 7:03 PM

[I ignore his request.]

Dear Mr. Azore,

You told me that you didn't have the Kryptonite in Ghana. I quote, "Sir i have to let you know that this product is not available here in the Ghanaian mines but sit i have the product fond in my ways true the Arab countries". Was that a lie? [Ten bucks says he forgot that he said that.]

The company that DOES have the Kryptonite in Ghana will have the certificates for me tomorrow. You have until the end of today to get them to me, or I WILL go with them.

Kenn Fisk

----------

Date: Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 3:42 PM

[No luck on his certificates. He's too lazy to earn himself a fortune. So sad.]
Dear Mr. Azore,

I have received the certificates from the other company that I previously mentioned, so we will not be conducting any business with your firm.

Sincerely,

Kenn Fisk

----------
Date: Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 8:27 AM

Good Morning Mr.Kenn.

How are you doing.

I want you to get me a gold buyer my gold of 50 kilos has being delivered to the united states of america.And I want to sell it at $22.000 par kilo. Kindly get me a reliable gold buyer. [This guy has some serious balls.]

Thanks.

Azore.

Date: Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:20 PM

Dear Mr Azore,

If you were unable or unwilling to assist me, why would I assist you? Find your own buyer.

K. Fisk

Sadly, this was the last communication from Azore. Interestingly enough, I was approached later by some one from "Asoni Mining Limite Limited", who I also hooked, but that's another post.

Closed lad accounts x3
Cellphone x3
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!

$20,000 per Ounce for Gold Dust... Hum... I think it is selling for only $1,800 NOW and that's high.
APimpNameSlickBack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

awsome bait, i hope you can do another one
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Quite a necro folks Shocked

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic