SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Africans on 4ppl say the funniest things - but not lads!

View next topic
View previous topic

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how are you am a ghanaian and wishing you to become my wife.
am interested in you
love is all about understanding and very expensive to be bought
i promise you that if evething should work am going to marry you legaly and genuinely
your age and all personal qualities are welcome,children are not a problem am going to be a good father to all,or you can talked to me any time on ghana number

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
More actions... Mark as unreadApply tag... New tag...Remove tag... Remove all tags

hello darling ?dont know if i am permited to use that but i cant resist looking at your picture if you dont mind i can be your lover and you will be my baby if you wanna know me more you can add me up on

South Africa

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
More actions... Mark as unreadApply tag... New tag...Remove tag... Remove all tags

I am a kind and extremely life-loving and cheerful guy who is able to love, value and give. I am intelligent, goal-oriented, optimistic, sociable, caring and tender. I can be the one you would consider your best friend, passionate lover, reliable partner and a loving wife. I like visiting concerts, cinemas and exhibitions. I enjoy communicating with easy-going, active, intelligent, cheerful people who I share interests with i ma looking for serious relationship i want to love and to be loved i really need a woam to show her how much i can and how a man supose to love a woman i hope to hear from you soon

AND

Quote:

Well, you know there are not ideal people in this world! And I do not pretend to be one. But I want you to know that I am a man who is looking for a relationship and who is ready to take care, to love and to be loved! I am neither angel nor devil. But I have so many sides of my character that this is quite difficult to describe them all here! I can be different! And as I am a man I have a lot of feelings inside to share with my dearest woman! I am helpful and I always try to support my friends, they say that I am a good listener and the soul of every company! Yes, I am active and sociable, so I cannot imagine my life without communication! But you can be sure that I am seriously looking for relations, for love and for a true woman here. Will you help me with this, dear?

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello pretty how you doing?i really wanna be your man ,and i promise not to make you a pawn in my cheese game.

Just gotta change my profile!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i promise not to make you a pawn in my cheese game.
I would definitely keep this guy, DW. Is he talking about par-cheesy? In any event, if he will throw in the crackers, tell him you are interested! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic