SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

CRAIGSLIST HOUSE KEEPING JOBS

View next topic
View previous topic

NIKNIKIZME
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been looking for a extra job and i saw one on craigslist. Well after communication with this person i came to the conclusion it's a scam i am going to copy so everyone can see.
this is the first email take note of his last name....
Good Day,
Thanks for your email and respond toward the housekeeping position, I'm Frances Richard and My wife' s name is Julita Richard, she's 5 months pregnant and this is our first born baby. Am successful entrepreneur, investor and a research journalist. We are relocating to United States from Malaysia.. I'm coming there to do some contract basis with minimum a year contract with possibility of extending the contract.
However, I need someone who will help me to take care of the house by doing some house work while i'm off to work. Someone that will also help running some errands.
I will be offering you $400 weekly payment, I will be needing your services for 3 hours at any suitable time of yours, Mondays and Fridays. If you believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself to be a reliable, responsible and good person, I have a financier that is based in the States and he will be handling the payment and some other expenses. I will instruct him to pay for the first two weeks before my arrival so as to secure your service
My financier will be making out a check to you before my arrival, you will be receiving an overpayment bank check which you will deduct your payment for the first week and you will be using the remaining to buy food stuffs, art galley, home appliance and other things needed in the house, you will getting this foodstuff on the day of our arrival which is Oct 21th 2011. Actually our flights from Malaysia will arrive at nights so you will be getting the foodstuff in the morning and making all other preparations.
I just bought the house and as soon as all the paper work is finalize. I will instruct my estate agent to mail the keys of the house to you so that you can do all other necessary preparations before we arrive, I will also email you the shopping list after you received and cashed the check....
You have to get all this shopping before our arrival so that we won't have to start running around when we arrive, So my financier would be needing the following Information to make out the payment.
Full Name:
Full address(P.O.Box not accepted):
City:
State:
Zipcode:
Cell Phone number:
Home Phone Number:
Present Occupation:
Acceptance of offer?
Email Address:

All I need from you is total honesty and sincerity. I know you will be committed to the work, You will also have a nice period of time working with my wife and I promise I will always treat you like my own family and you will never regret working with me. I will be waiting to hear from you.
Best Regards
Frances Richard

this is his 2nd email notice the name change.....
Hello,
I am glad to inform you again that your contact details have been reviewed. I congratulate you as my house keeper. Once again you will be very glad working with my family. I will keep you updated soon about the payment. Please always try to write me back asap whenever you get any message from me. Have a nice day.
Thanks.
Frances Rikkard

Then i recieved this one.

Dear,
I am so sorry for the late response as i want you to know that i am having some problem with the courier service and also i have change the date that me and my wife would be coming November 2nd ..I will like you to be patient with me as you will get check this before friday , I will send the tracking to you asap . If you are not interested to work with me , Please let me know so would stop the package ..
Thanks

This is the email i recieved today and my response.
first my response to the email he sent below.

Hi, my bank will hold checks for over 500 dollars for 10 days to make sure they clear before any money can be withdrawn.Are you able to wait 10 days?And right now i do not have that amount in my account that i could withdraw, I barely have over 50 dollars in my bank.so if you want to i can do that for 10 days or send it to someone of your choosing to cash it for you. Nickie

--- On Tue, 11/1/11, Frances Rickard <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: PAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2011, 4:49 PM

Hello,
How are you doing, hope you are enjoy your day?I'm so sorry for my late respond. I just received a message that the payment is on delivery to your home address. via USPS Delivery Service ( 9471010200882188705434 ) that will be delivered to you.

When you receive the payment, proceed to your bank and get it deposit in to your account then get it via ATM or Through Teller and make the withdrawal and complete the ssignment. Out of the $2275 deduct your weekly salary and send the rest by Western Union (from a location in your area by using money in minute service) to my traveling agent so that our ticket can be booked asap. Here is the agent information:

Name: Anquenette Brown
City: South haven
State: Michigan
Zip code: 49090

After you have sent the money, immediately send me the following information as they appear on the western union invoice:
Sender’s name –
Address –
City –
State –
Zip code –
Amount sent –
MTCN –
Also note that western union will charge for wiring the funds and that should be deducted from the money you are sending to Anquenette Brown not from your weekly salary. I shall be waiting to hearing from you after you have completed the assignment. I do have some other assignments for you after your first assignment has been completely finished and I also promise that your weekly salary will be paid timely as we both have agreed. If you have received this message,please acknowledge.I will be looking forward to read from you soon.
Thanks
Frances

the email addresses i have recieved from this person is
[email protected]
[email protected]
I will post whatever other email i recieve from this person.
The Monsignor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome to 419eater. You are aboslutely right; it is a scam. The cheque will eventually bounce, by when the Scammer will have fleeced you out of a large sum of cash sent to him/her by Western Union or MoneyGram.

Do cut off all contact with this person. Worth reporting it to CraigsList Admin.

Meanwhile, we would be glad to welcome you here as a new ScamBaiter. Just read the 'sticky' posts and sign up for a Mentor.

<a href="http://tinyurl.com/l6yl42t">Ghana-UK</a> /Ghana-Chad/Ghana-CdI x 2/Ghana-Benin x 7/Ghana-Nigeria x 2/Benin-Ghana/Ekpoma-Kano/Lagos-Port Harcourt/Nigeria-Ghana x 2/Nigeria-Benin x 6/Mali-CdI x 2/Örebro-Malmö/RoI-UK x 2/Netherlands-UK x 2/Belgium-UK/France-UK x 2/London-York x 2/London-Liskeard x 2/London-Looe x 4/London-Plymouth x 5/London-Rame Head x 17
Golden Pith CBC Safaris
Golden Pith HELL Safari
Golden Pith Channel 4 Safaris

Globe Sand Timer Closed lad accounts Cellphone United Kingdom Mortar Suitcase TV Star Mc Fry Goat
‘You are an animal and a bastard’
‘Fuck you and your deputy randy 1 million times’
NIKNIKIZME
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for responding to what i wrote, i did recieve another email from this Frances rickard, which i will take your advice and not communicate anymore to him, i am copying what he had emailed to me.

RE: PAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!Wednesday, November 2, 2011 3:33 PM
From: "Frances Rickard" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected] Okay i understand , then this mean you make my traveling plans get delayed , i will watill it clears from your bank , also you can make them know the urgency of which you need the money for as they can release the fund to you faster , dont you think so?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic