SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rental Scam - anyone want to reverse scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
somerville1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from Des Moi [email protected]
to _________________________
date Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 5:05 AM
subject Rental Application Aceepted/Payment Information...
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com
Important mainly because it was sent directly to you.
hide details 5:05 AM (7 hours ago)
Hello Dan,

Thanks for the email and the information provided, We just reviewed your application now and we are so pleased with it, And we can see how sincere you are which really gave me a mind rest of seeing the right person which we have always been praying for. We're extremely happy because the content of your letter is clear and frank. So we have decided to accept you as our new tenant, I just want the home to be incurred under a proper monitoring and make sure you conform to your promises.

We're asking for the first month rent of $1100 and the deposit of $600, while the total moving cost is $1,700. But we want you to pay the deposit of $600 to hold the home and the keys and documents will be shipped to the address provided in the questionnaire. We are giving you this opportunity base on trust, So please do not disappoint us.

Here are the contents of the documents of the house which would be shipped to you with the keys via FedEx courier service upon payment confirmation to the address you have provided in your questionnaire, and you will receive the package in just 24hours after payment.

1)Entrance and the rooms Key.
2)Paper/Permanent house form(Containing your reference details).
3)The house documentary file.
4)Payment Receipt.
5)Full address and driving direction/description of the house.

Below is the instruction on how to send the deposit, The money should be sent Via Western Union Money Transfer, You can do that at any Grocery store close to you.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION
RECEIVER'S NAME: JAMES ISAAC
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: 15 Omonua Way.
CITY: APAPA
STATE: LAGOS.
ZIP CODE: 23401
TEXT QUESTION: WHO CREATED US
ANSWER: GOD

Get back to me with the following details as soon as the payment is made so that the shipment could commence ASAP.

SENDER'S NAME:
SENDER'S ADDRESS:
AMOUNT SENT:
MTCN#:

I hope to hear back from you soon.
Regards.
James I Garrels.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think he needs a trip to security shield Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic