SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

forwarding emails?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If i forward a scam email from my regular email to my eater email and i respond from my eater address does it show info from the original email i forwarded from? this new laptop has the new version of yahoo and i am not familiar with it. it doesnt appear to send the whole line from which it originated but does it ? or which is the best way to start communicating from a fresh email address?

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you need to do it manually. When you open the forwarded email, remove all the information about who sent the email and keep only the lad’s format and his email.
Then go to the title, and change it from (Fw: Attention Mr …) to (Re: Attention Mr…)
The lad won’t know origin of the email.
If you still worry, just copy the lad’s format and the title of his email, paste it in a new message and reply to the lad from your baiting account.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thats what im saying... this new version of yahoo mail doesnt show all that info. is it just hidden and if so how do i change it. its a whole new look. i dont even know how to change it back to classic view. there is nothing in options that i can find

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
From "Yahoo answers"
Quote:

If you've "upgraded" Yahoo Mail switch back to Classic for the time being. Most of the problems people are having is BECAUSE of the new Mail. Most likely the problem you're having now

The New "Improved'' (sic) Mail is Very Buggy, Unstable & a Total pain in the butt. There are literally Thousands & Thousands of users complaining they can't use their mail like they used to. These Solutions will either Permanently or Temporally get You in Your Mail so you can Manage Again.
In the new mail you need a faster Internet connection for better browsing experience and in slow connections you may experience some problems in opening your emails.
It's a lot of words but some folks are PC illiterate & I Don't know What group You're in & I want ALL to benefit.

**TEMP SOLUTIONS** (If you HAVE already "Upgraded" to the new Yahoo mail)

You can use these links below. It's only a temp fix & you'll have to use them every time to access the Classic version so put them in your bookmarks or favorites for easy access. (The 3 links do the same thing)
http://us.mc598.mail.yahoo.com/mc/launch
http://us.mc598.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcom

This is a very basic Mobile view but at least you can read them
http://m.yahoo.com/p/mail

These links may or may not work also
http://us.mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?
http://us.mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?
http://us.mg.mail.yahoo.com/neo/trap?dm=
http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/neo/trap?dm

**PERMANENT SOLUTION *IF* YOU USE FIREFOX**

Yahoo Recommends Firefox & I Highly recommend it too
http://downloads.yahoo.com/firefox

To use Y Mail Classic (the Old mail) simply install this Free extension (Add-on) to Firefox - You'll have to install Firefox first -
This tricks Yahoo to think you are using an old browser - Internet Explorer 6. IE 6 is Not supported by the new Y mail so it reverts Back to Y mail Classic! - Cool huh!?!

User Agent Switcher Extension
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox

* Simple Directions * It really is simple to follow. Just follow them step-by-step slowly & 1-by-1
> After installing the above extension restart Firefox
> Right click on the toolbar (it's at the very top - OR Right click on the "Home" button) & choose "Customize"
> Scroll all the way down & you'll see the button with the words "Default User Agent" (it will be grey in colour)
> Drag (Click & hold) this all the way to your Toolbar (it's the top-bar) and release it. It should be greyed out by default which is what you want
> Click "Done" on the options window
> Now click on the User Agent button you just drug to the toolbar & choose "Internet Explorer 6" - It should turn blue telling you it's enabled
> Go to your mail page & log in. Click the link that says "Return to a previous version of Yahoo Mail" (See pic link below)
http://i53.tinypic.com/jai8vl.jpg
> It should show you the Classic mail now! - But wait, Your Almost finished & this Has to be done
> Log out of your mail
> Now click on the User Agent button again in the toolbar & choose "Default User Agent" Note: The settings are saved for your mail page so you never have to set it again
BAM! DONE!

Don't that feel good?!
Welcome back Y mail Classic!

You may want to sign-in to double check it's still Classic.
Opera, Google Chrome & Safari have user agents too but it looks like you can't change the VERSION number. Just what browser.

*Some have said the screen resolution is not working anymore but you still can try it* (Condensed version)
This looks like it has turned into a temp solution also.

Right click on your desktop & choose Properties> Settings tab> Move the slider that says Screen resolution below 1024 by 768> Click OK. You may have to restart your PC (depending on your settings)
In Windows 7> Control panel> Display> Adjust resolution below 1024 by 768> Follow the rest of my info.
Logging into your mail account while in this low screen resolution, you'll be asked to upgrade. Click OK or upgrade (don't worry). In the new mail you'll see a page that says the resolution is to low. Choose "go back to the previous version you were using". You should be in old classic mail now. Change the resolution back like it was before.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Stoney
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Permanent solution is to move to Chrome & Gmail.

Closed lad accounts *24 *4
bow_down Hail Gomer*4 Malaysia Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Chemical Brothers
Sand Timer The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012-2013
Safari The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos>Natitingou BRODA THEM GO TO KILL ME I BORROW 100,000NAIRA FOR THE JOURNEY
Safari Xmas Pot Rescue Lagos-Parakou-Kandi right now am out of cash
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not use my Eater email for baiting; it's for communicating with other baiters. Mail sent from my Eater address goes out with the same IP address as my regular mail.

My regular email and my Eater email are both in Kmail. (I use fetchmail to get my Eater mail.) My baiting addresses are in various webmails. If I get a scam in my regular email and want to bait it, I do this:
1. Hit the Reply button in Kmail. This results in a new window with the message quoted.
2. Copy the quoted message.
3. Open a new message in my baiter account.
4. Paste the quoted message into it.
5. Type my reply.
It may not look exactly as if I replied in Fastmail or whatever, but it's good enough, and it does not contain any headers showing that I got it at my regular mail address.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
and the majority of lads don't read your reply anyway - well not until well down the script (I often copy the text and lads always seem grateful to hear from someone "gullible" Laughing)

do save the orig scam mail in case your lad coughs a piggie and you need it for *our friend*

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to forward the email then just send a new email from the baiter addy to the lads addy saying " tell me more"..... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic