SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Problems at a real bank

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It started with a typical 419 email. I got a good scammer, but knowing the scam caused a big headache as I tried to outguess his next move and plan the next few moves accordingly. First came the letter where I can have $$$ that I am not entitled to.

Thank you for Banking with Intercontinental Bank.

We have received a corresponding email from Osman Razack Mohammed for the transfer of funds of 6.000.000.00 Million Euro only to you by the funds remittance department of the Intercontinental Bank,Funds from the Ghana Commercial bank.

Be advised that,This fund is to be transferred to your nominated account, and this would be done in line with our banking procedures, and on our requirements.

Also,We have this deposited amount in a new Account insured to its real value stating you as the Account Holder/Beneficiary so In view of protecting the utmost interest of our valued clients we require that you provide the requirements stated below to enable Intercontinental Bank AG verify and authenticate your claims to enable transfer to be effected into your receiving Banking Co-ordinates.

1) Identification (International Passport/Driver's License)
2) Complete contact details (Home/Office Address)
3) Complete Phone/Fax Numbers

On receipt of these requirements, either by fax or by email as an email attachment, we shall effect transfer of the funds into your receiving Bank Account and forward all account details, and document with us for your Perusal.

Thank you for opting for our services as our clients satisfaction is our main priority. Awaiting your prompt Response.

Truly Yours,
Gregory Korteweg (Funds Transfer Manager)
Tel: +233-268-590-288

To knock him off script and force a custom reply, I tell him to simply deposit the fund.

Simply deposit this to my primary passbook savings account and all will be fine. Thanks for writing. In the future, please revert back to secure fax for account transfers. Email is not secure.

Wow, the funds are mine, but there is this snag with the regulations.

Dear Valued Client

Thank you for banking with Intercontinental bank Ghana.

Sequel to the information of your files in our system and the urgent need of funds transfer to you for the completion of your transfer, the remittance department of the Intercontinental bank hereby write to inform you that, our wire transfer and validation fee must be paid before any amount can be transferred by and will be confirmed.

This has to be made by you as the beneficiary of the funds as deposited with our bank.

Incase of wire telegraphic option as we have explained to you on phone a while ago, our wire transfer and validation fee of €400.00 (four Hundred and Euros only) must be paid before any amount can be transferred by and will be confirmed.

Your transfer of funds would only be fully transferred to your account immediately the cost of our wire transfer and validation is been paid by you as the beneficiary of the funds as deposited with our bank.

Furthermore, if you desire the GOLDEN ATM card as the next option, then our handling and administrative charge fee of €590.00 (, Five Hundred and Ninety Euros only) must be paid before the ATM card can be issued and delivered to you via our secured courier postal agency which would take 48 hours for time of delivery.

The prerequisite for the release of your funds to you is the payment for any of the above as without this; release of funds is not made possible.

Furthermore, your total amount has been insured to its real value as the funds have been deposited with a cover premium insurance bonded draft and as such, funds cannot be deducted. This is in accordance with Article 44 Sub Section 144 of the Africa banking commission regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution. This is to protect clients and to avoid Miss-appropriation of funds.

Note that we operate under the jurisdiction of the International monitory Funds Policies law and hence its laws and acts bind us.

We urge you to comply with our stated requirements as stated above.

You are advice to contact us for the mode of the payment of any of the options chosen by you.

Be rest assured that immediately payment is made and confirmed, Within 12 hours, Your funds would be transferred to your nominated account, and funds would be confirmed in your account within 12 hours, also if is the ATM card, after confirming your payment, the ATM card would be sent to your given address within 48 hours time frame.

On the above instructions, we solicit your co-operation to enable us dispense our duties and obligations swiftly.

Thanking you in anticipation for your cooperation.

Truly Yours,

I don't like the advance fees, so my overseas buyer of art can stop at the bank for me and this can be over with all in one day.

The advance fees are completely out of reason. I will make other arrangements. Please provide the bank street address and I'll have my regional employee stop in during business hours to negotiate on my behalf.

Frank is on a buying mission at the moment for the local wood carvings for my shop.

His name is Frank Oz from Turks. He can be reached at +883510008064633 on his Sat phone. If he is traveling without a sat connection you can leave a voice message.

He never does call the Sat phone. The number is a free INUM that came with a free SIP account. I get emails of voice messages left. He never called.

Like a hound dog, he sticks to the script.. Send money to get the card.

Dear Valued Client

Thank you for banking with Intercontinental bank in Ghana

This is to advice that your funds transfer via telegraphic option would get to your desired account within 12 hours once payment for our wire transfer and validation fee of €590.00 (Five Hundred and Ninety Euros only) has been paid by you as the beneficiary of the funds as deposited in our bank.

You are as well advised to send to us your account details where you want the funds to be wired into, and once that is done, we would send to you all documentations covering the said transactions.

As you have been explained to in our previous email correspondence, The prerequisite for the release of your funds to you is the payment for our wire transfer and validation fee of €590.00 (Five Hundred and Ninety Euros only) above as without this; release of funds is not made possible.

Furthermore, your total amount has been insured to its real value as the funds have been deposited with a cover premium insurance bonded draft and as such, funds cannot be deducted. This is in accordance with Article 44 Sub Section 144 of the Netherlands banking commission regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution. This is to protect clients and to avoid Miss-appropriation of funds.

You are advice to send the payment of the €590.00 Euros only for our wire transfer and validation fees, with the name of our financier Officers whose details is below via money gram. Payment should be made in two places.

Name of Receiver: MR. ALFRED SIMON
Address of Receiver: Gladionlen 134, 2343gd Ghana (Amount to Receive €.00)

Be rest assured that immediately payment is made and confirmed, Within 12 hours, Your funds would be transferred to your nominated account, and funds would be confirmed in your account within 12 hours, also if is the ATM card, after confirming your payment, the ATM card would be sent to your given address within 48 hours time frame.

The earlier sent guarantee letter to you is valid and we shall keep to our agreement by effecting funds to your given account once payment has been received from you.

On the above instructions, we solicit your co-operation to enable us dispense our duties and obligations swiftly.

Truly Yours,

Not so fast on the sending funds.. Slow down cowboy.. I have an alternate plan. Does it scare you off? If not, you are in for a bumpy ride.

Thanks for writing back. Please send me the address of the bank so Frank can include that in his visit. This way we can eliminate the requirement for the wire transfer and validation fees as he can complete the transactions on my behalf while there. He is planning on arriving at NYI, but can still change plans to one of the other airports. Which one is closest to the bank? KMS, NYI, TKD, or TML?

He is slow to get the idea that Frank will be there when we know where there is. Back on script he ignores the location request and hopes I don't notice.

Dear Valued Client

Thank you for banking with Intercontinental bank Ghana.

Thank you very much regarding your message which you have have send to us so please kindly confirm are you going to make the payment across to us?because you have 24hrs left to call back the fund back to Ghana government account here in Ghana.

Truly Yours,

You bet I intend to make the payment. But Frank does not have travel plans yet.

This business will be best concluded in person. I am still looking for the bank location. I have not found them online as I have no idea what town they are located. I tried looking them up in Accura, but they are not to be found.

Again, please provide the address so we can use a nearby airport. Frank departs on Friday. It is getting late to get reservations.

Very short.. back on script..

Dear Sir

Thank you very so when are you going to send the fee across ?

Time to thump him one..

Frank will be headed that way Friday. When will you sir provide information so Frank can find you? If I don't have an address by tonight, I will fully consider this fraud and the deal is off.

Is this for real? Does the bank exist anywhere? It is a simple question, where is the closest airport to the bank? Simple question. Without an answer, Frank will simply go to NYI airport and meet his contact for the fine wooden African Art Wood carvings.

One slap down.. Maybe I scared him and this is the end.. One more poke to see if this is dead.. My trip could cause possible deadline problems.

Frank has finalized flight plans and is on his way. After he purchases his artwork, do you still want him to make a trip over to the bank? We still do not know where it is. He will be there over the weekend through Wednsday morning. I'm going on a trip myself to the great Pacific Northwest to blueberry country for a fall colors festival near Mount Adams. I should be back in town Monday night. Please write and let me know your decision.

Thanks

A sticker for the script.. another form letter for sending the money..

Dear Valued Client

Me..

Well due to my understanding is that since Frank is on way coming I will advise you to make the payment across so that we can get everything done before he will arrive here in Africa because you only have 48hrs to claim your fund, This the reason I am advising you that you should try and make the necessary requirement just for us to be convince that you are planning to receive this fund in our banking system.

Secondly this is to advice that your funds transfer via telegraphic option would get to your desired account within 12 hours once payment for our wire transfer and validation fee of €400.00 (Four Hundred Euros only) has been paid by you as the beneficiary of the funds as deposited in our bank.

You are as well advised to send to us your account details where you want the funds to be wired into, and once that is done, we would send to you all documentations covering the said transactions.

As you have been explained to in our previous email correspondence, The prerequisite for the release of your funds to you is the payment for our wire transfer and validation fee of €400.00 (Five Hundred Euros only) above as without this; release of funds is not made possible.

Furthermore, your total amount has been insured to its real value as the funds have been deposited with a cover premium insurance bonded draft and as such, funds cannot be deducted. This is in accordance with Article 44 Sub Section 144 of the Netherlands banking commission regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution. This is to protect clients and to avoid Miss-appropriation of funds.

You are advice to send the payment of the €400 Euros only for our wire transfer and validation fees, with the name of our financier Officers whose details is below via money gram. Payment should be made in two places.

Address of Receiver: Gladionlen 134, 2343gd Ghana (Amount to Receive €400.00)

The earlier sent guarantee letter to you is valid and we shall keep to our agreement by effecting funds to your given account once payment has been received from you.

Truly Yours,

Time to slap him hard for the delay and place the delay on the funds directly on him.. Pow..

I fully understand your pre-requesite. This is not a problem except you have not met my pre-requesite.

My pre-requesite is validation of the bank. This has not yet been fulfilled. I have no address, webiste, town, etc on this bank. Without my ability to find the bank and directly find their phone number in a phone book is what is holding up this transaction.

At this point the bank appears to be fictitious and this has not changed despite repeated requests for information on the bank. Please understand I did not become rich by running fools errands. All transactions require due diligence. Please bear with me as I exercise caution on this transaction while the requirements are met to proceed.

Please give me the name of the town where the bank is located so I can check the local phone book to validate the credentials of the bank. This is a requirement and can't be waived. Deadline or no deadline, this requirement won't be waived. Please do not delay this transaction any further.

Finally he gets the drift and lets me know where the bank is located.

First the form letter arrives.. This is getting old fast..

Dear Valued Client

Thank you very much regarding your message which you have send to us its read and understood by us well you are advise to check the attach file with a guarantee letter from our bank, And you should also try your possible best to fill the account opening form and return back to our office via email.

Secondly this is to advice that your funds transfer via telegraphic option would get to your desired account within 12 hours once payment for our wire transfer and validation fee of €400.00 (Four Hundred Euros only) has been paid by you as the beneficiary of the funds as deposited in our bank.

As you have been explained to in our previous email correspondence, The prerequisite for the release of your funds to you is the payment for our wire transfer and validation fee of €400.00 (Five Hundred Euros only) above as without this; release of funds is not made possible.

You are advice to send the payment of the €400 Euros only for our wire transfer and validation fees, with the name of our financier Officers whose details is below via money gram. Payment should be made in two places.

Truly Yours,

Then to relieve my fears that the bank is not real, he gives me info on a real bank complete with the phone number, fax number, and street address. Sweet he just handed me my next deck of cards to play with. I went online and looked up the online phone book and verified the bank as real.. Attached are 3 documents.. A bank account opening form, My Bank ID card scan a typical photoshop wonder, and the Letter of Guarantee on the bank letter head with the address, phone numbers etc.

Hmm time to let him know I am pleased..

Thank you for sending the documents. They finally show the town Accura, the phone number, 233 5496-39285, and the street address on Starlets 91 road Osu. Frank will be verifying the bank for me on Monday in the local phone book. On his shopping trip, he is out of touch until Monday. Thank you for your patience while this detail is verified..

He will be so pleased that Frank can verify the bank as real.. Well maybe.. Maybe a time deadline can make me lower my guard.. He tries.. He is so predictable..

Dear Valued Client

Well your message has been read and understood by us so i want you to try your possible best to make the payment of the 400 Euro before the end of today because you have 10hrs left to cancel this transaction.

We are waiting for your immediate respond

Truly Yours,

Since I am out of town, I let him sweat.. The time limit is ticking away..

Dear Valued Client

Thank you very much regarding your message which you have send to us its read and understood by us well you are advise to check the attach file with a guarantee letter from our bank, And you should also try your possible best to fill the account opening form and return back to our office via email.

Truly Yours,

Great news.. I just sent the money.. Even sent the MCTN.. He would be so happy except there is a small problem.. Thanks for the ace.. Very Happy I used the New Account form.. This is a problem..

MCTN faxed to the bank. We will be looking for your reply. Thanks. Frank found the bank and used their fax number 0302666020.

The fax number in the phonebook matched the one on the letterhead he sent me, so he can't claim I sent it to the wrong number.. Of course this is not acceptable to him.. There is a problem with the FAX I sent him.. He needs that MCTN real bad now..

Dear Valued Client

But i want you to send the MTCN via because we are having little fort with our fax, So you are advise to give us the payment which you have send to this payment information bellow:

I am waiting for the sender name and the text question and answer or else your fund will be return back to Ghanba governmenet account. Thank you

Truly Yours,

After a proper delay I am a little confused about his problem with his fax and tell him so. I also give him the test question I forgot to fax. This gives him the question and the bank the MCTN and a problem for him.

This is just plain weird. In the Email you state you have problems with the FAX, but in the reply fax, you sent me the correct form needed to open the account as the copy sent by email was the wrong one for overseas deposits.

Just what exactly is wrong with your fax? I have all indications that the fax arrived just fine. I am filling out the correct forms now and will fax them right back. The fax said the MCTN came without the test question and answer. They are below.

Test Question "What are the Funds for"
Answer "New account"

To be continued.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He again tries to get me to send the info by insecure email
Dear Valued Client

But i want you to send the MTCN via because we are having little fort with our fax, So you are advise to give us the payment which you have send to this payment information bellow:

Sender name:

country of sender:

Mtcn......

Amount send: ......

We are given you our word that we are having a problem with out fax so you should not send your money to hackers via our fax.

We are waiting for you immediately reply with the payment information because you have 4hrs to cancel this transaction .

Truly Yours,

I remind him the MCTN won't be sent by email I slap him for this and accuse him of being a hacker.

Gregory,

I too am worried about hackers which is why I won't send the MCTN by email. There are way too many hackers. I sent the MCTN to Frank by SMS. He is going to finish up his business Wednsday and will catch a short flight to Acura to visit you in person at the bank for the secure hacker proof conculsion of the details. Please have the bank card handy to conclude the transaction with Frank. He is from London and he will call the bank to finalise the transferrs in by behalf.

What should I do in regards to the confirmation fax the bank sent? I will check with WU tomorrow to see if the funds have been picked up. It is after hours here now.

Are you a hacker. You asked me for the amount sent. I presume the amount sent would be what you needed to be sent. Why would it have been any different?

Tech

He reminds me the fax has a problem. I respond that is should have been fixed ages ago.
Dear Valued Client

But i want you to send the MTCN via because we are having little fort with our fax, So you are advise to give us the payment and i want you to understand that you fund will cancel today.

We are waiting for you immediately reply with the payment information because you have 4hrs to cancel this transaction .

Truly Yours,

I remind him my email is not secure for sending the MCTN I don't tip him my mentioning Gomer. No worries, the MCTN will be delivered securely.

Gregory,

I too am worried about hackers which is why I won't send the MCTN by email. There are way too many hackers. I sent the MCTN to Frank by SMS. He is going to finish up his business Wednsday and will catch a short flight to Acura to visit you in person at the bank for the secure hacker proof conculsion of the details. Please have the bank card handy to conclude the transaction with Frank. He is from London and he will call the bank to finalise the transferrs in by behalf.

What should I do in regards to the confirmation fax the bank sent? I will check with WU tomorrow to see if the funds have been picked up. It is after hours here now.

Are you a hacker. You asked me for the amount sent. I presume the amount sent would be what you needed to be sent. Why would it have been any different?

Tech

I notice the bank has two fax lines. I offer to speed thing up.

I'll send it on your other fax line.. As before, sending the confirmation is appreciated. As before, I'll check to see that you have manged to pick up the fund OK.. If you haven't you will have to wait for Frank on Thrusday. Sorry for the delay, but you have not been the most help on this. If this is not satisfactory, please call and leave a message on Frank's international Sat phone.

Tech

He responds to tell me my funds are at risk.

Attention

Thank you very much regarding your message which you have send to us and we put it you that your fund will be re-transfer to Ghana government account, So the choice is your if you are going to release the payment or not.

Be inform that your fund will stop today

I slap him for his impatience and his delay on the problem with the fax machines.

You can't wait for Frank to arrive? Well it looks like we missed connections. I'll go to WU and pick up the 400. Next time, please get your FAX machine fixed. You should have had a replacement on the way to the bank the same afternoon it failed. I'm still confused about the confirmation FAX I received back from the bank. They did not mention any trouble with the fax machine. If you have not called Frank yet, I'll let him know that you have backed out and are not going to complete the transaction.

Tech

He doesn't want to play

Attention Mr. Randy
Thank you very much but i am so upset with you because you are not serious to receive your fund so you are advise to to go the western union and get your money back if you cannot send it to us via Email or phone.
Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you

I remind him I am serious that a Gomer does not grab the WU funds and I am taking all measures to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. Since his hands are the wrong ones, this could be a problem

I even sweeten the deal for him if he can wait for Frank. He has the corporate card.

Phone is fine. I sometimes have trouble with the accents. It is after hours now. I'll call you at the bank tomorrow. I have the number. I thought it was you that was not serious. You have provided delay after delay. You claim something weird about the FAX but send me a fax reply. What gives? I told you the Email is not secure. I emailed you part of the info and faxed the rest. You read the FAX and told me I used the wrong from to open an account and you sent me the right form for opening an international account.

I just got another FAX asking for money to deposit into my new account. You also asked for the amount, sender name, test question and answer. Why are you asking for the test question and answer? I already sent you that. Who at the bank is picking up the FAXes and not giving them to you?

Frank has canceled his trip as you requested. He is still in the area. Do you want to meet him on Friday for lunch? He can make a plane hop, pick up a rental car, have lunch with you, and finish this business.

He has the corporate Visa so pick a nice place for lunch. He can pick you up at the bank and take you for a nice power lunch. He has a 200K limit on the card so a rental and lunch is no issue.

I authorized Frank to pick up a new FAX machine if you are still having trouble with the machine, but I think you have a serious people problem and not a FAX machine problem.

I'll call you at the bank tomorrow.. Send me an email with the best time to call. If I don't hear from you I'll have him return on Thursday night on the redeye.

Tech

The ball is now in his court..

He calls my bluff.

You are not serious to receive this fund.

Slap again. Not serious?? This bait is about done. The only part left is to reply that he is not serious. Then pick up the funds to find it gone and blame him for stealing the funds and cheating me. If I get sparks from that, I'll post another reply. He can't meet Frank or pick up the fund at WU, so this bait is pretty much done.

I have taken every precaution to secure safety in getting you the money to prevent a compromise in the transfer. I don't understand the comment. It makes no sense. Only you have the test question and answer sent by email. Only you have the MCTN and sender name sent by FAX. Frank has the MCTN and was going to deliver it in person or by phone today. You did not make arrangements to meet him today. You did not call him on his Satelite phone ever. He does not have the test question and answer.

I made the last offer for Frank to stop by the bank and take you to lunch to finish the deal. You tell me I am not serious. Are you kidding? I'm avoiding any failure and you are not working with us on this at all.

Frank now has a copy of your photo on your bank ID badge that you sent me. It will be impossible for an imposter to receive the MCTN from him on Friday.

Don't play that game with me any more. Are you serious? I'm beginning to doubt it. Did you lose Frank's sat phone number? I can give it to you again if you are serious. Only call it from one of the bank phone numbers listed. He won't accept calls from any number that is not the banks.

Tech

A follow up.

I forgot to mention to show you that I am serious, the WU transfer will remain until Saturday. I'll pick it up Saturday if you are not serious.

Tech

He thinks I am playing games with him. Has someone else played with this guy?

Last email will be the slap on Saturday when the WU fund is not there to pick up. Very Happy

Mr. Randy

Thank you very much for your message but i must put it to that you are play games with us and you have been worn that you should not be playing game with us or else the Interpol there in your country will get you arrested, because have the feeling that you did not send any payment information to our Fax ok.

So if you are ready to kindly give us the payment information of the payment.

Truly Yours,

Of course I slap him for that and call him out for it. He lost the game when he gave me the real bank contact info that Frank (Google) verified.

If you were at your job, this would be over by now. You don't work at the bank and never did. What did you think I would do with your last email. I called you at the bank. You don't work there.

I took every precaution to get the money to you at the bank and to nobody else. You accuse me of never sending the money. What a huge lie. You are a fraud and cheat. You Never called Frank. You never offered to call me from the bank. You Cant place the call because you don't work there. You never did, and now never will. Your fax works fine, except it isn't your fax. I was faxed back from the bank. I have a new account at the bank.

Don't say I'm playing with you. That is a lie. If you called me, called Frank, asked me to call you at the bank, anything through the bank and you would have seen I am not playing you.

Dude you can't play me any more. The gig is up. You don't have the card. This is why you could not meet Frank. You don't work at the bank. This is why you could not take up the offer for lunch.

If I am wrong. Either fax me or call me from the bank. I'm resending the fax this afternoon to the bank. I have the numbers.

Intercontinental Bank Ghana Limited
91 Starlets Road
Osu
Accra
Ghana
Tel: +233 (0) 21 673 300
Fax: +233 (0) 21 666 020

Don't lie to me again.

Tech

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wrapping it up and taking care of my new account and the WU transfer. Sad Money is gone.

You missed a great training seminar this year. Please look into it for next year. From the seminar you may find where you failed and tipped the mugu to the scam. It was when you gave the name and address of the bank and you were not there ever when I called. From there it was game over. I did not bother to tell you that I called the bank. If you were there, you would have known. Don't bother to call Frank. I have instructed him to ignore unknown callers for now. If you call it will go to voicemail so we don't incur sat phone air time charges. I'll pick up the messages myself online instead.

http://j-walk.com/other/conf/

I must thank you though. I just finished talking to the bank on the phone about what to do with my new account and the WU transfer. We finished the WU transfer and deposited it into my new account. This bank is great. I did not realize it is headquartered in London. This will relieve the burden of international money transfers. I can deposit in London and for the places that don't take the Visa card, Frank can simply write a check or use a debit card to buy the art for me. Would you like to see one of the copper masks he sent me. I really like it.

Tech.

I never did call the bank or send a fax. I'm not telling him that. Very Happy

EDIT: Saturday is here. No calls no mail. This bait is done. Bummer, no death threats or abusive threats..

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Bait. It was a fun read. Too bad the lad will now learn not to use real information in his future scams. At that same time, that may make things harder for him in the future. Either way, I'm sure you frustrated him plenty.

Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The main goal of the bait is to educate everyone that with the proper precautions, WU can be used. You must verify who you are in touch with. A verifiable ID including a real bank FAX or phone number can be used to eliminate a fraud. By using a single point of info, there is no checks on the info given. Always insist on doing your own research. The lad still doesn't know if I'm real or not unless he finds it here. In a few weeks some of this might show up in a Google search.

If the lad does not use real info in future baits, the better. Others verifying info will find the fake banks only in Google searches pointing to scams. It would be best if scammers never used a real bank. Very Happy

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic