SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Madam 'Fark'ash Ghadaffi having a laffy

View next topic
View previous topic

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Safia Farkash al-Baraasi I am the second wife of the Libyan leader. We came to know each other in 1971 when Gaddafi was admitted to a hospital where I worked as a nurse. We got married the same year and have six sons and one daughter.
As you may be aware that my husband is presently facing a difficulties in Libya as his administration charges in Libya by the rebel, me and my three family members had moved to one of our hiding estate unknown to any body all our documents have be ceased to prevent us from travelling.
Please, presently I and my entire family have what I will calledMY FAMILY LAST RESORT to the tune of U$20 (Twenty million United States Dollars) and ready to be TRANSFER to you with the hope that you will invest this funds into any good business in your country, pending when the political turmoil is over. Please if you are interested in helping me to receive this money that is presently in an escrow account in one of the banks in African country.
After a successful process and transfer of this said money into your bank account, 30% of the total funds will go to you and my son Alaa will come to your country immediately to start up a business with your assistance so we will be save for raining day. You can found out some of the story on this web bellow:
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144251/libyas-first-lady-owns-airline.html
I shall give you the contact information of my Account officer in the bank when you indicate your interest and he will assist you on any legal issues to change the necessary Documents / Documentation to your NAME and Power of Attorney to secure this fund. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as it is a 100% risk free venture.
Kindly indicate your interest in assisting my family by providing the basic information such as Full name, Address, Age, occupation and cell number. Thanks for your service in advance.
yours Sincerely
Safia Farkash al-Baraasi

Do we really have to put up with this Lybia/Gaddafi shit for the next few years .. let alone if someone actually kills the bastard ..
.. gazes into crystal ball at next years Surplus mail forum ..
"I'm the wife, brother and son of the late great mad mullah son of a bitch Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi commonly known as Muammar Gaddafi or Colonel Gaddafi formerly known as 'that fukin nut G'daffi' sometimes known as 'Q' from Star Trek (only kidding), I stumbled upon a triple locked trunk box made from special polymers containing 3 zillion in spendable real united state of american airlines dollars sterling and lots of golds, even though it was very locked I took it to my brother who just happens to be Superman and he used his x-ray vision, and yes allah and jesus h christ be praised it contained your fund (marked with a X and painted red) which was lost in the giant fund loosing explosion of 1991 when both Qaddafi and I were meeting over coffee in our tent. He told me on his death bed after he was completely blown up by the bomb that hit him square between the eyes and he said, wife (as that is who i am, ask anyone), take this fund and donate it to every good causes all around the world, yes indeedy hallelujah" .. so now i am an orphan and also in a refugee camp in Ghana and I need you to send me $1 to 'butt some special hard dicks' to open this trunk. send me the money by western union today for this 100% risky free thing, and dont ask me for proper ID because I will just rant at you about trust and quote the bible and do various other annoying things, like email you pictures of anyone else except myself and perhaps if you are lucky and persistent, a cut n shut passport photo that slightly resembles a 500 pound mountain gorilla wearing a judges wig. Then I will ask you to contact my barri'star' who is also a fraud'star' who is also working for the U.N as a diplo'moat' and can courier the money right to your door in a dump truck, and he is very good at talking bullshit on the phone at 3am .. listen .. listen .. listen. so now send me the MTCN number and be a good boy, remember your special code number XJ45-GHTJ-3423-NKGJ-453F and todays letter was R, alrightee then" .. Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[/rant]
feel better now? Smile
Are you OK, OK. OK?

You should try a train-of-consciousness bait sometime, style reminiscent of James Joyce or that Nexus-Sexus-Plexus bloke whoever he was. Not deliberatley trying to engineer them off script, but just keep going until they join-in, give-up, or have a hissy-fit because you won't send the money. Twisted Evil

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes much better thanks Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say Qaddafi is the single hottest personality among all the emails in my catcher accounts right now. I thought we'd never hear the end of Charles Soludo and Miriam Abacha, so I guess we're stuck with Moammar for the next couple of years at least.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic