SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

High-quality script begs for massbait...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brad was less than impressed:

Quote:
Ive ben patent, but this is giong on to long, what deos yuor huose and the local safewysa have to do with geting a blody invioce, blody hel this is truning into a blody cricus.

Quote:
Thanks for ur respond it is my pleasure to hear frm u sir i want u to know that because of the flood i have been absent in my office ever since the flood destroy my house and also my business i have not been going to office but sir because of u i will try to go to my office today just to obtain the invoice so that i can be able to send it to u as soon as possible so that u can send the (850 dollars) accross to obtain the dispatch certificate so that diplomat akwete kwame can be able to meet with u with these consignments boxes sir thanks for ur respond i am assuring u that i will send the invoice to u today as soon as i get to my office so that everything can be finalize thanks and remain bless frm ur,

I imagine that he's trying to either find something he can send as an invoice, or someone to fake something for him.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the invoice arrived!

Quote:
Sir i want u to know that the invoice receipt has been issued to me pls sir i will like u to pls take a look at it is attached to this mail that u are reading so that u can be able to write to me when u are going to send the (850 dollars)across so that the dispatch certificate can be obtain sir pls i want u to pls hasting up to send the money across so that my diplomat Mr 4kwete kw4me can be able to exist frm kotoka international airport Ghana with these boxes to meet with u over there in Australia as soon as possible thanks for ur respond Mr Bradley i will be looking forward to hear frm u as soon as possible frm ur,

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Days pass, anxiety sets in...

Quote:
What is happening that makes me not to be able to hear frm u or have u not recieve the invoice i send to u sir i want u to pls try ur possible best to send the (850 dollars)across so that the dispatch certificate can be obtain frm ghana port authority office so that they can be able to grant diplomat 4kwete kw4me to exist frm the airport to meet with u as soon as possible with these boxes thanks for ur respond i will be looking forward to hear frm u as soon as possible frm ur,

Quote:
Iwas awya for the wekend and I have a hagnover, dont wory itl be done son enuogh.

Quote:
Thanks for ur respond it is my pleasure to hear frm u sir,i want to use this time out to let u know that u need to hasting up consigning the payments of the (850 dollars)pls as soon as u send it across i want u to pls send the payment slip to me so that the money can be withdrawn for the diplomat to make delivery to u as soon as possible thanks for ur respond i will be looking forward to hear frm u as soon as possible frm ur,

One more hiccup...

Quote:
Befreo we go any fruther, what hapening with Adbul Somali, yuo havent told me whats hapened to him in the maentime.

Quote:
Thanks for that question i am really happy to hear that frm u i want u to know that abudu will be release as soon as my diplomat make delivery to u so that he can be able to come over to ur country to continue is study there is no problem about that because abudu issued as been settle the only problem now is are the boxes can be deliver to u so sir i will like u to pls hasting up to send the money across so that the dispatch certificate can be obtain for abudu to come over to meet with u thanks for ur respond i will be looking forward to hear frm u as soon as possible frm ur,

Quote:
What is happening that makes me not to be able to hear frm u since all this while or dont u want to receive these boxes any long u are the one that is demanding for an invoice so that invoice has been given to me by the Ghana port authority to give to u so what is the cost of the delay or u dont want to send the money across any longer to obtain the dispatch certificate pls i want u to write to me so that i can be able to know ur interest consigning these transaction because the Ghana port authority are still waiting for u thanks for ur respond Mr Bradley i will be looking forward to hear frm u as soon as possible frm ur,

OK, time for the chop...

Quote:
I haerd from Mr S4mpor aerleir, he sent me anohter acuont to use and since he porvided the invioce I thuohgt its beter to sned the money to him, Il do it today and al shuold be jake.

Quote:
Thanks for ur respond it is my pleasure to hear frm u i want u to know that this is the account information that u need to send the money to it was given to me by the Ghana port authority officers pls as soon as u send the money today as u said i want u to also send the transfer slip to my box also so that they can be able to withdrawn the money for the dispatch certificate to be obtain so that diplomat 4kwete kw4me can be able to make delivery to u as soon as possible so Mr Bradley these are the account information that u are ask to send the money to.......
[ -- snipped --]
So Mr Bradley i want u to pls send the money to this account information as soon as u make the payment i want u to pls send the transfer slip to my mail box so that i can be able to present it to the Ghana port authority so that they can be able to withdrawn the money and also issued the dispatch certificate to me so that diplomat 4kwete can be able to make the delivery of these boxes to u as soon as possible thanks for ur respond i will be looking forward to hear frm u frm ur,

Chop done!

Quote:
No, Mr Sampro sent me his acuontants wroking acuont, siad it wuold make pyaent aeseir, here are teh detials.
[ -- snipped -- ]
I made the pyamnet this avro, so I shuold get the crefificate befreo the end of teh wek, he siad, yuo poeple ned to codrinate beter.

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This chop ought to be good. I wonder how long it takes him to realize? Smile

He has been silent to Mr. Gomer, after MR G stopped writing waiting for the Ghana Port Authority character to write back. Mr. G will poke him and ask about the officer's health and silence to Mr Gomer after the lad's lightbulb turns on. Idea

I still can't get over the fact that this dumbass actually sent a decent looking "Invoice." He might have 3 brain cells, and not the 2 that I was thinking he had. Congratulations on getting the bank account piggie, too! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Girlo is anxious:

Quote:
I want to use this time out to let u know that if u have send the money to that account information that u send to me that means u have send the money to wrong people i want u to pls take a look at the account information that the Ghana port authority give to me it is only when u make the payment to the account information that is only when the dispatch certificate can be obtain so that diplomat 4kwete kw4me can be able to make delivery to u as soon as possible so sir these is the account information
[ - snipped - ]
pls send the money across to this account information if u send it to another account that means u have send it to a wrong person so i want u to think twice because i cannot understand which account u said sampor give to u because sampor is the person that personally give me this account information thanks and remain bless frm ur,

Brad seems not to care:

Quote:
I sent the money to Mr Sampro becuase hes the one isiung the dipsacth cretificat, mabye he chagned his mind and frogot to tel yuo, dont go feding the choks mate, its al god now.

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things went downhill fast!

Quote:
I want to use this time out to let u know that i did not know what u are talking about because i am the person that u suppose to send the money to, i did not know why u said u send it to mr sampor and i was so suprise to hear that frm u because i speak with him today consigning the mail that u send to me that u have send the money to him he told me he did not recieve any money frm u so are come u have is contact Mr Bradley i prefer that u stop writing to me since u are not serious consigning this transaction because there are so many peoples outside there that is ready to recieve these boxes thanks frm ur sincere....

Quote:
I sent it to Mr Sampro becuase he aksed me to, and I dont know why hed tel yuo he didnt, I tnink hes palying with yuo, are yuo sure hes not just pised of becuase of that invioce dael?

Quote:
i am the one that u suppose to send the money to as for sampor he did not know u i am the person that he know so there is no way he can collect any money i think u are playing game with me it will be better that u or about this transaction i want not interested an longer thanks frm

Quote:
What are yuo palying at, are yuo jreking my chian, this isnt funy!

Then we switched to chat, and it got... well, you'll see!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, chat enabled!

02 Nov 5:02 AM Girlo: hello mr bradly are u there?
02 Nov 7:12 AM Brad: Im here are yuo?
02 Nov 4:12 PM Girlo: hello are u there mr bradley?
02 Nov 6:49 PM Brad: Helo?
02 Nov 7:20 PM Girlo: hello mr bradley
02 Nov 7:20 PM Girlo: how are u?
02 Nov 7:24 PM Girlo: hello mr bradley
02 Nov 7:24 PM Girlo: how are u?
02 Nov 7:24 PM Girlo: talk to me
02 Nov 7:25 PM Girlo: hello are u there?
02 Nov 8:28 PM Brad: Yaeh Im here
02 Nov 8:40 PM Girlo: how are u
02 Nov 8:41 PM Brad: Wahy are yuo palying at yuo dorngo?
02 Nov 8:41 PM Girlo: i am not palying at u u are the one that jis playing with me
02 Nov 8:41 PM Girlo: did u think i am joking
02 Nov 8:41 PM Girlo: if u said that u did not want these boxes then forget it ok
02 Nov 8:42 PM Girlo: hello
02 Nov 8:42 PM Girlo: are u still there?
02 Nov 8:42 PM Brad: I just sent the money yuo aksed for and now yuore just giong to luagh at me, yuo stupid c*nt?
02 Nov 8:43 PM Girlo: i did not recieve any money if u said that u send money that means u send it to the wrong person
02 Nov 8:43 PM Girlo: because as i am writing to u the diplomat is right here with me all what is delaying him is this dispatch certificate that u are ask to pay for ok
02 Nov 8:43 PM Brad: I know a very pwoerful kadaitcha man in these parts, and he can make yuor bals shirvel up and manbobs swel like blody balons.
02 Nov 8:44 PM Girlo: u can do anything u want to do that does not consign me ok
02 Nov 8:44 PM Brad: Froget yuor Afircan juju bukshit thise is the rael dael, yuo blody loser
02 Nov 8:44 PM Girlo: all what i want frm u is to obtain these dispatch certificate
02 Nov 8:45 PM Girlo: i beleieve in allah and i did not beleve in that bullshit that u are talking about ok
02 Nov 8:45 PM Brad: No god to yuo when yuore sqeuanking like oa muose and having bobs like Pamy Andreson
02 Nov 8:46 PM Brad: Yuol lok like a rael fraek.
02 Nov 8:47 PM Brad: Yuo dont mes with dinkum auseis anymreo yuo turdbruglar
02 Nov 8:47 PM Girlo: u can say all source of wford to me as i am writing to u i just contact one of my foreign beneficiary in holland consigning these boxes and he told me that he is going to pay the 850 dollars to obtain the dispatch certificate so that i can make delivery to him
02 Nov 8:47 PM Girlo: so forget about this transaction ok
02 Nov 8:48 PM Girlo: hello
02 Nov 8:48 PM Girlo: are u there?
02 Nov 8:48 PM Brad: I dont think there are any beneficareis this is al some trikc and yuove ben cughat uot, Im giogn to se if I can get back the money then the kadaitcha man can cruse yuo
02 Nov 8:50 PM Brad: Are you sacred yuo pofter basted?
02 Nov 8:50 PM Girlo: today is the final day that the ghana port authority gives to me to make the payment the money after today u did not send across forget about these boxes ok
02 Nov 8:50 PM Girlo: hello
02 Nov 8:51 PM Girlo: are u there/
02 Nov 8:51 PM Girlo: hello
02 Nov 8:52 PM Brad: Of cuorse Im here yuo litle turd, Im wiating for yuo to plaed for mercy befreo yuo get yuor dick shirveled down to the size of a jely baen
02 Nov 8:52 PM Girlo: mr bradley u need to think fast so that everything can be finalize today
02 Nov 8:52 PM Brad: Yuo ned to think fast befreo yuor life turns to shit
02 Nov 8:53 PM Girlo: i think u are not serious so bye for now ok
02 Nov 8:53 PM Girlo: bye
02 Nov 8:53 PM Girlo: u are a very useless man
02 Nov 8:53 PM Girlo: i taught that u are a responsible person but now i know that u are very useless
02 Nov 8:54 PM Girlo: forget about these boxes and also the money ok
02 Nov 8:54 PM Brad: Yuore the one whol be useles befreo long... nedle dick fag
02 Nov 8:55 PM Girlo: u did lnot even know waht u are saying i spend my time and effort to obtain the invoice now see what u are saying i will appreciate if u stop writing me an email ok
02 Nov 8:56 PM Girlo: i cannot make transaction with heartless people like u
02 Nov 8:56 PM Brad: Yuol be beging for mercy son wehn the kadaitcha man cruses yuo.
02 Nov 8:56 PM Girlo: that curse will be on ur head because allah know that i want to help u
02 Nov 8:57 PM Girlo: if i am a greed man i could have hold these boxees to myself because of the fear of allah in me in desided to tell u then u are palying with me
02 Nov 8:57 PM Brad: Yuor alah cant do shit
02 Nov 8:57 PM Girlo: dont contact me again it is over between us ok
02 Nov 8:57 PM Girlo: dont contact me again it is over between us ok
02 Nov 8:57 PM Brad: Yuore screwed
02 Nov 8:58 PM Girlo: idiot being
02 Nov 8:58 PM Brad: Say godbye to yuor sex life if yuo ever had one
02 Nov 8:58 PM Brad: girlei man
02 Nov 8:58 PM Girlo: u will remain a poor
02 Nov 8:58 PM Girlo: because u did not deserve help
02 Nov 8:58 PM Brad: And yuol be a fagot
02 Nov 8:59 PM Brad: with a tiny dick
02 Nov 8:59 PM Girlo: say that to urself mr bradley
02 Nov 8:59 PM Girlo: these boxes will be given to another person else
02 Nov 8:59 PM Brad: That the bext yuo can do pofter fag turd
02 Nov 8:59 PM Girlo: go and collect ur money that u send to the wrong person
02 Nov 9:00 PM Girlo: they are not going to make delivery to u
02 Nov 9:00 PM Girlo: are u a fool
02 Nov 9:00 PM Brad: Im smrater then yuo for sure.
02 Nov 9:00 PM Girlo: so bye
02 Nov 9:00 PM Girlo: dont contact me any longer ok
02 Nov 9:01 PM Girlo: it is over between both of us
02 Nov 9:01 PM Girlo: bye
02 Nov 9:01 PM Girlo: bye
02 Nov 9:01 PM Brad: God ridance to bad rubish
02 Nov 9:01 PM Girlo: i know that u will call me that u are ready
02 Nov 9:01 PM Brad: Fuck of
02 Nov 9:01 PM Brad: Yuo fatas c*nt
02 Nov 9:01 PM Girlo: because i know that u are not ready now what u are ready give me a call ok
02 Nov 9:01 PM Girlo: i did not have time for u now
02 Nov 9:02 PM Girlo: i have so many things that i need to do right here in my office ok
02 Nov 9:03 PM Brad: Them pis of and stop jabreing yuo fucknot
02 Nov 9:03 PM Girlo: i am not jabreing u
02 Nov 9:03 PM Girlo: u are the one that is jabering me
02 Nov 9:03 PM Girlo: i want to help u
02 Nov 9:03 PM Girlo: i am wondering what has come over u
02 Nov 9:04 PM Girlo: hello mr bradley
02 Nov 9:04 PM Girlo: are u still there
02 Nov 9:05 PM Girlo: listen to me i want both of us to put hands togther to make things done
02 Nov 9:05 PM Girlo: why he is now that u want to act so different
02 Nov 9:05 PM Brad: Pis of scumbag
02 Nov 9:06 PM Girlo: u can call me any name u want to call me
02 Nov 9:06 PM Girlo: but i want u to know that i want to help u
02 Nov 9:07 PM Brad: Yuo wnat to help yuorslef thats al
02 Nov 9:07 PM Brad: Go fuck yuorslef/
02 Nov 9:07 PM Girlo: bye for now ok
02 Nov 9:08 PM Girlo: bye
02 Nov 9:08 PM Girlo: it is over been us
02 Nov 9:08 PM Girlo: by
02 Nov 9:08 PM Girlo: it is over been us ok
02 Nov 9:09 PM Girlo: now is very late in ur country it will be better that u go and sleep
02 Nov 9:09 PM Girlo: so that u brain can come down ok
04 Nov 8:55 PM Girlo: hello mr bradley i am really sorry for the wrong words i say to u
04 Nov 8:56 PM Girlo: hope u forgive me?
04 Nov 9:09 PM Brad: What is it now, itd beter be god

Is there life in this one yet?

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He said he was sorry, so accept his apology, then grab a second bank account. Very Happy
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic