SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank of Africa Next of Kin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cast of Characters:
Anոеtte Orаlіne, ichthyologist and fisherwoman
Mallаrd Entеոmann, landlord
Henri Lambert, Bank of Africa manager
Bikas Wada, Bank of Africa foreign remittance manager
Ibeto Peter, lawyer

The strange character in some letters is the replacement character (U+FFFD). How it got there, I don't know.

2011-08-14 Henri Lambert wrote:

Subject: Urgent and Confidential.Number+22676241887.

THE DESK OF MR LAMBERT
HENRI.
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A.) BILL AND
EXCHANGE
DEPARTMENT,
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA-FASO.
PHONE NUMBER: +22676241887.

Dear Friend,

My Name is Mr. Lambert Henri,
the Bill and Exchange (assistant) Manager of the BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A),
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

In my department we discovered an abandoned
sum of USD$9.3M (NINE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS). In an
account that belongs to this our foreign customer who died along with his wife
and children in the plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we
have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we
cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation
to the deceased, as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we
learnt that all his supposed next of kin died alongside with him in the plane
crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

The request of foreigner in
this transaction is necessary because our late customer was a foreigner and a
Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. On the account of your
reliability and trust worthiness, I have decided to contact you in order to
transfer the said amount into your nominated bank account, its 100% risk free.
Upon receipt of the above mentioned I will send to you by E-mail a TEXT OF
APPLICATION which you shall re-type and send it to our foreign remittance
Department, for easy execution of the transaction.

All necessary
documents shall be obtained on your behalf to back-up this claims. Kindly
contact me on for security reason and for more explanations and possible means
of transferring the fund into your account. If you accept my offer I shall
compensate you with 40% of the money, 60% goes to me, after which we shall visit
your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Reply with the assurance, come up with the information's showed below:-

1)YOUR FULL NAME.......................... ..
2) YOUR
AGE...........................
3)MARITAL STATUS........................
4)YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER........................ ....
5)YOUR FAX
NUMBER........................ ....
6)YOUR COUNTRY.......................
7) YOUR OCCUPATION.................... ........
8)
SEX......................... ...
9) YOUR
RELIGION...........................
10) YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL
ADDRESS....................... .....

NOTE: THIS TRANSACTION IS
CONFIDENTIAL.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Thanks,

Mr. Lambert Henri.
Call Phone Number (+22676241887).
Bill and
Exchange (assistant) Manager.

2011-08-15 Anոеtte to Henri wrote:

Subject: Re: Urgent and Confidential.Number+22676241887.

I am interested. Please tell me the procedure.

Anոеtte

2011-08-15 Henri to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: FILL IN THE APPLICATION AND SEND IT TO THE BANK AND CALL ME ON PHONE:PHONE:(+22676241887).

Dear Anոеtte,

Thanks for your mail, I have gone through your mail and your full data, therefore, all you have to do now is to fill in the below application and send it to the bank as soon as you have done that kindly keep me posted with a copy of the filled application so that I will advice you on what to do next to proceed to this transaction without any delay.

Like I said over the telephone, please let all your comunictaion with the bank always be by email and you must keep this transaction secret ok.

Go ahead and fill in the application of claims and send it to the bank as I have instructed you without wasting of time.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as you have send the application to the bank.

Thanks,
Mr Lambert Henri.

PHONE: (+226 76241887).�����������������������������������������������
��������������������������������������
���������������������������������� APPLICATION FORM�������������
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTN.DR.(MR.)BIKAS WADA
������� Foreign Remittance Manager
������� Bank Of Africa BOA
������� Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
������� Tel/Fax:00-226-40 -32 -70 -59������
�� web- www.bkofafrica.net
� Email:[email protected]
���������� �[email protected]

Dear,
APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF USD$9.3M (NINE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: $286-41732-55.

I, Mr.....................From(Your Country).....................humbly applies to this bank today as next of kin to your deceased customer Mr Andrew Kim� from Taiwan who died on plane crash 11th� November 2001 I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank valued at USD $9.3M.usd, left in account number:$286-41732-55. I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be released and re-transferred into my account as stated below:-

MY BANK NAME.......................................
MY BANK ADDRESS................................
MY ACCOUNT NUMBER............................
SWIFT CODE.............................................
BENEFICIARY NAME.................................
MY NATIONALITY.......................................
MY ADDRESS............................................
MY OCCUPATION.........................................
MY AGE.....................................................
MY SEX.....................................................
MY MARITAL STATUS...............................
MY EMAIL ADDRESS...................................
A COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.......................
MY PRIVATE PHONE/FAX NUMBER........................

Please, accept my apologies for this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights which have just been settled. I hope you will expedite action, thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

Thanks,

My regards,

Your Full Name..........................

2011-08-15 Anոеtte to Henri wrote:

Subject: Re: FILL IN THE APPLICATION AND SEND IT TO THE BANK AND CALL ME ON PHONE:PHONE:(+22676241887).

MY BANK NAME.........Atlantic Public Savings
MY ACCOUNT NUMBER...000#########
SWIFT CODE................APՍSΜELBA73
MY NATIONALITY.........USA
MY ADDRESS..........#### Aruոdel Road, Deal Island, Maryland 217##
MY OCCUPATION.....Fishing
MY AGE................37
MY SEX....................Female
MY MARITAL STATUS.....Married
MY EMAIL ADDRESS......аnոеtte-orаliոe@xxxxxx
A COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.....#########

I am going to be out of the country for a few days, so be patient expecting a response.

Anոеtte was attempting to go to London to pick up lottery prize.

Subject: Details of the transaction and also call me on Phone Number:(+22670891719)

Dear Anոеtte,

Thanks for your mail,

How are you today and your family, Hope you are all doing great? This is to inform you that I receive your mail after going through your mail today, I decided to make the whole points clear to you in this mail. As earlier advised, I am a staff of the same bank, where this claim is (B O A) Bank of Africa . I am in charge of making this payment of claim to all applicants of next of kin at our bank ( B O A ) I am also among member of the board of payment committee.

Frankly speaking, I have been following up with the file of the deceased (Mr Andrew Kim) for the past five years (5years) and have seen that it is 100% possible for me to use my seat / office at my place of work (B O A) to claim this money through the cooperation of a foreign partner since I cannot come out openly for the claim because I am a staff of the same bank.

Actually, I have the possibility of filing your name as the next of kin to the deceased as to enable the claim .This becomes 100% possible since the deceased did not / failed to fill the space of his next of kin with any name before and after his death, this and more gives room for me to fill the space with your own name as the next of kin to Mr Andrew Kim since we both have the same interest /goal. According to the bank payment code of 1970, amended in 1997, section 24, paragraph 6 stated that any payment of claim which is not concluded for a period of five years (5yrs ), the total amount will be called back into the bank reserve account as unclaimed money and the beneficiary will automatically loose the money.

Since it is only remaining few months for this claim to end, I don't want this huge amount to be called into the bank reserve account as unclaimed money since I can divert the fund into your account with the cooperation of both parties.

This is why I decided in contacting you immediately I came across your e-mail address during the process of my navigation. l guarantee you 100% risk free, of this claim since the deceased died a long side with all his immediate family leaving no one for the claim. This is our life time opportunity.

In view of the above, it becomes very necessary that I corporate with a foreign partner for the claim since I cannot come out openly for the claim and as the need be I decided to contacting as to explain my problem / need to you as to see if you will be willing to come in as my partner for the claim before I receive your letter of acceptance. Please don't be afraid, as a staffs of the same bank I guarantee you that all arrangement for the smooth claim of this money has been finalized locally here in Burkina Faso before even contacting you. Meanwhile, the best and only way you can work with me is to follow all my instruction very carefully.

Now I will send you the text of application form for all applicants of claim of next of kin. you are advised to re-fill the application ending with your name and signature, scan with scanning machine into your computer and send it directly to the bank E-mail address.

The bank on the receipt of your application of claim as the next of kin to the deceased will forward you with the bank official questionnaire, this official questionnaire contains all question relating to the deceased (Mr Andrew Kim) this questions will be drawn from his file which is with the bank.

Immediately the bank forwards you with their official questions. You should not fail to send the same questions to me as to enable me pick out the correct answers from the deceased personal file which is with the bank as this will enable you answer all the questions very correctly since your ability to answer the bank official questionnaire guarantees/ confirm you as the original next of kin to the deceased.

Immediately we are able to answer all the bank questions very correct the board of payment will forward you with an acceptance letter, accepting your claim as the next of kin and immediately you sign the originals of your fund release order form, payment will be effected into any nominated bank account of our choice (T/T transfer) within 48hrs.

Please, I am very serious, I know it may sound like a joke to you but it is real as a trial may convince you .it is a life time opportunity that just called, I decided to trust you since the need be and trust is the only root to any international business and I believe you will not fail me. If you cannot come down to the bank for the signing of the fund release order (FROC), you can do with the services of the bank resident financial attorney who will represent you Immediately and after we Might have receive this money, we are going to bring out all related documents of claim so that there will be no trace of claim.

Thanks,

My Regards to you and your family,

Mr Lambert Henri.

Subject: Urgent Action Needed

Dear Sister Anոеtte Orаliոe,

Thank you very much for your mail but I will appreciate your kind help very if you will give me your private telephone number in other to get in contact with you via phone. I need to hear your voice so that we can interact one on one to the success of this transaction.

However, I have found it necessary to give you more indebt explanation on this deal and to give you details and breakdown of the modality which we have to follow to achieve this highly beneficial success. Actually, I am a banker here in BURKINA FASO and in this bank I know the process to be taken officially in the bank to investigate and verify your claim to grant you approval.

I know and I am optimistic that this business deal will uplift our financial status, it’s just for you to follow my instruction and guidelines until the fund will enter your account. I need your absolute cooperation in this great project. This deal will be covered with legal approvals. You will be approved officially by bank as the authentic relation (heir) of the late customer through official bank process which I will personally champion. Your approval will further be authenticated by back up documents to make receiving very comfortable in your country.

This business is a great deal and will need determination and great arrangement to succeed. The arrangement which has already been made is my underground responsibility in the bank in seeing that the whole process to be taken to achieve your approval and for the smooth transfer of your inheritance to your desired account is made without any conceivable hitch.

I assure you therefore that all loopholes are covered and all obstacles removed. This business deal will never endanger any of us because it is the child of my own brain, I gave birth to it from my years of working experience with the same bank where this fund will be remitted from to any account that you nominated. To remind you, this transaction is not a child's play nor a little amount involved. We are talking of a deal worth millions of United States dollars and so I will not like anybody to spoil it for me because it had taken me years to arrive at the stage before I decided to look for a foreigner to assist me.

The understanding of this details and accepting to work with me in this deal is the starting point. I require you therefore to call me on my private line +22676241887 as declaration of your interest to assist me in championing this transaction, so that we can speak with each other for better understanding. I have a time frame to conclude the transfer of this fund to your account. I have 14 bank days to affect this, immediately your application is received by bank.

I need to emphasize on the need for trust and confidence on both side as the pillar for the success of this business. You need to reassure me that you will not betray me and sit on this fund when it finally comes into your custody.

Finally, I want you to copy the filled application letter bellow and send it to the bank email addresses [email protected] or [email protected] to enable them start processing the transfer without delay.

I always wish and pray that this transaction will establish an everlasting relationship between your family and mine.

Have a great day.
Mr. Lambert Henri
+22676241887.

See the filled application letter bellow………….
ATTN.DR.(MR.)BIKAS WADA
Foreign Remittance Manager
Bank Of Africa BOA
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Tel/Fax:00-226-70-887-991
web- www.bkofafrica.net
Email:[email protected]
[email protected]

Dear,
APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF USD$9.3M (NINE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: $286-41732-55.

I, Mrs. Anոеtte Orаliոe From(Your Country) USA, humbly applies to this bank today as next of kin to your deceased customer Mr Andrew Kim from Taiwan who died on plane crash 11th November 2001 I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank valued at USD $9.3M.usd, left in account number:$286-41732-55. I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be released and re-transferred into my account as stated below:-

MY BANK NAME........ ATLANTIC PUBLIC SAVINGS
MY BANK ADDRESS.................
MY ACCOUNT NUMBER............. ############
SWIFT CODE................................... APՍSΜELBA73
BENEFICIARY NAME............... ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE
MY NATIONALITY.......................................USA
MY ADDRESS....... #### ARՍΝDEL ROAD, DEAL ISLAND, MARYLAND 217##
MY OCCUPATION.........................................FISHING
MY AGE..................................................... 37
MY SEX..................................................... FEMALE
MY MARITAL STATUS...............................MARRIED
MY EMAIL ADDRESS...... аnոеtte-orаliոe@xxxxxxxx
A COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.......... #########

Please, accept my apologies for this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights which have just been settled. I hope you will expedite action, thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

Thanks,

My regards,

Your Full Name
Mrs. Anոеtte Orаliոe

The "funeral rights" sentence was a lie that he made up. She was actually stuck at the Detroit airport and a nearby hotel trying to go to London.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2011-08-21 Anոеtte to Henri and Bikas wrote:

Subject: Re: Urgent Action Needed

I am back from my trip, which did not work out as planned.

I can't call you on the phone because I don't have one. I fish for a living and study fish. So most of the time I'm on the water and communicate via a ship-to-shore radio. We do have a house on land, but it's rented, and the phone belongs to the landlord, so I can't make international calls. I called the house from Baltimore when my plane landed, and I call a few locals when I'm home, but that's it. Business I do by email.

What relation am I to the late customer?

Anոеtte

2011-08-22 Henri to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Urgent Action Needed

Dear Sister Anոеtte,

Yes, the filled application letter is
very much ok, I want you to send it to the bank email on [email protected]
or �[email protected]

I am assuring you that there will be
no question from the bank about your relationship with the deceased. What you
also owe me is to ensure that you will sending all your correspondences with
the bank to me so that I will direct you on wht to reply them ok.

�send the bellow letter to the bank immediately.

��

�� web- www.bkofafrica.net

� Email:[email protected]

����������
[email protected]

Dear
Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION
FOR THE TRANSFER OF USD$9.3M (NINE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS
FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: $286-41732-55.

I, Mrs. Anոеtte
Orаliոe From(Your
Country) USA, humbly applies to this bank today
as next of kin to your deceased customer Mr Andrew Kim� from Taiwan who died on plane crash 11th�
November 2001 I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank
valued at USD $9.3M.usd, left in account number:$286-41732-55. I also wish my
application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be
released and re-transferred into my account as stated below:-

MY ACCOUNT NUMBER............. 000#########

SWIFT
CODE................................... APՍSΜELBA73

BENEFICIARY NAME...............
ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE

MY
NATIONALITY....................................... USA

MY ADDRESS....... ####
ARՍΝDEL ROAD, DEAL ISLAND, MARYLAND
217##

MY
OCCUPATION.........................................FISHING

MY
AGE..................................................... 37

MY
SEX..................................................... FEMALE

MY EMAIL ADDRESS...... аnոеtte-orаliոe@xxxxxxxxx

Please,
accept my apologies for this late application as it was due to family logistic
problems consequent upon his funeral rights which have just been settled. I
hope you will expedite action, thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

Thanks,

My
regards,

Your Full Name

Mrs.
Anոеtte Orаliոe

2011-08-23 Anոеtte to Bikas wrote:

Subject:

Dear
Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION
FOR THE TRANSFER OF USD$9.3M (NINE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS
FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: $286-41732-55.

I, Mrs. Anոеtte
Orаliոe From(Your
Country) USA, humbly applies to this bank today
as next of kin to your deceased customer Mr Andrew Kim� from Taiwan who died on plane crash 11th�
November 2001 I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank
valued at USD $9.3M.usd, left in account number:$286-41732-55. I also wish my
application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be
released and re-transferred into my account as stated below:-

MY ACCOUNT NUMBER............. 000#########

SWIFT
CODE................................... APՍSΜELBA73

BENEFICIARY NAME...............
ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE

MY
NATIONALITY....................................... USA

MY ADDRESS....... ####
ARՍΝDEL ROAD, DEAL ISLAND, MARYLAND
217##

MY
OCCUPATION.........................................FISHING

MY
AGE..................................................... 37

MY
SEX..................................................... FEMALE

MY EMAIL ADDRESS...... аnոеtte-orаliոe@xxxxxxxxx

Please,
accept my apologies for this late application as it was due to family logistic
problems consequent upon his funeral rights which have just been settled. I
hope you will expedite action, thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

Thanks,

My
regards,

Your Full Name

Mrs.
Anոеtte Orаliոe

2011-08-24 Anոеtte to Bikas wrote:

Subject: Re: ATTN: MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE.

Here is the form filled out. I'm sorry I can't send you my passport; I found out last week when I tried to travel that it has less than three months to live before its extirpation date, and I sent it to the Department of State to renovate it.

Anոеtte

[The "form" was the file the bank sent me, with a few bytes changed to make it illegible.]

2011-08-24 Anոеtte to Henri and Bikas wrote:

Subject: Hurricane approaching

There is a hurricane threatening the east coast. Depending on where she goes, we may have to drydock the boat, and there may be blackouts preventing us from getting to the bank to send or receive money. Also our internet connection, which runs over a ship-to-shore radio while we're at sea, may fail.

There was an earthquake, which damaged some structures on land (it was felt all up and down the east coast and even as far as Michigan, and we're pretty close to the epicenter), but as we were at sea, it didn't bother us.

Anոеtte

2011-08-24 Bikas to Anոеtte wrote:

ELEX CABLE DEPARTMENT
GROUP BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A),
N°: 770 AVE DE LA RÉSISTANCE DU 17 MAI
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
TEL: (00226)70-887-991.
EMAIL: [email protected]

ATTN: MRS.ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE.

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION LETTER TO THIS BANK, PUTTING CLAIM AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER ENGINEER ANDREW KIM FROM TAIWAN WHOM WAS HOLDING ACCOUNT NUNBER $286-41732-55 WITH BALANCE AMOUNTED TO US$9, 300, 000. 00 (NINE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).

THEREFORE, YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE APPROPRIATE BODIES CONCERNED FOR PROPER INVESTIGATION AND APPROVAL OF YOUR CLAIM.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OPEN THE ATTACHMENT FILE AND COMPLY ACCORDINGLY WITH THE BANK OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE, ANSWER AND GET BACK TO THIS BANK WITHIN 48 BANKING HOURS.

SINCERELY YOURS,

MADAM BARRY MARIE
SECRETARY TELEX CABLE DEPARTMENT (B.O.A)

DR. BIKA WADA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR (BOA)
FOR THE MANAGEMENT BANK OF AFRICA.

100860 © Copyright 2004 Group Bank Of Africa . Online Inc., all rights reserved. INPORTANCE NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity To which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately via [email protected]

2011-08-25 Anոеtte to Henri wrote:

Subject: Re: My Sister

I got a form from the bank. It's in JPEG format and big, so I'll just write out the questions.
What is the existence contract file number?
What is the deference company registration number in this county?
What is the ID card number of engineer Andrew Kim?
How old was he when he dyed?
When exactly did he die and what read to his death?
Does the diseased customer own a firm in this county before his death?
If yes, what is the name of the form and its registration number?
What kind of a count was he operating on with this bank?
Was he marrowed? If yes, what is the name of his life?

Anոеtte

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2011-08-25 Bikas to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: ATTN: MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE.

TELEX CABLE DEPARTMENT

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER,

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLY ACCORDINGLY WITH
THE BANK OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE SENT TO YOU YESTERDAY, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITHIN 48 BANKING HOURS.

SINCERELY YOURS,

MADAM BARRY MARIE

DR. BIKA WADA

100860 © Copyright 2004 Group Bank Of Africa . Online Inc., all rights reserved. INPORTANCE
NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity To which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately via [email protected]

2011-08-25 Henri to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: My Sister

Dear Sister Anոеtte,

Thank you for your mail. I believe that we must succeed in this transaction no matter whatever circumstances that may occur. Kindly forward the email which you received from the bank to me so that I will advice you on what to do ok.

Mr. Lambert Henri

2011-08-25 Henri to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: The answers to the bank Questionnair.

Dear Mrs. Anոеtte.

Thanks you very much for your kind forwarded email from the bank. Therefore, I will always wish and pray that this transaction will establish an everlasting relationship between your family and mine.

However, I’m here to relay to you all the information that will be needed for the success of this transaction, you should not worry in any development, all you have to do is to abide by my instructions and I promise you that success is guaranteed sooner than our expectations.

The bank have already decided that if you submit the correct answers to the questions, that the fund will be approved on your behalf, I want you to understand that my position in the bank has also guaranteed success, the bank is acting on assumption, your ability to provide all the required information to the bank is a tool for the success of this transaction.

Therefore, you have to adapt to the tradition of carefulness while filling the question to avoid mistake, and we must not miss any deadline to avoid any mismanagement of information.

Finally, you have to send the below answers to the bank immediately to avoid missing the 48hours deadline and you must also send any of your alternative identification card to the bank so that they will use it to make the fund's change of ownership to your name.

Please you can call me with this number immediately.

Have a great day
Mr. Lambert Henri

NB: Answers below
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. WHAT IS THE EXISTENCE CONTRACT FILE NUMBER?
ANSWER: 11026855465895689

2. WHAT IS THE REFERENCE COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER IN THIS COUNTRY?
ANSWER: FMF/FGN1488616/2000

3. WHAT IS THE ID CARE NUMBER OF ENGINEER ANDREW KIM?
ANSWER: A7-45_53_58_AL

4. HOW OLD WAS HE WHEN HE DIED?
ANSWER: HE WAS 57 YEARS OLD.

5. WHEN EXACTLY DID HE DIE AND WHAT LEAD TO HIS DEATH?
ANSWER: 11TH NOVEMBER 2001, IN A PLANE CRASH

6. DOES THE DECEASED CUSTOMER OWN A FIRM IN THIS COUNTRY BEFORE HIS DEATH?
ANSWER: YES.

7. IF YES, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FIRM AND ITS REGISTRATION NUMBER?
ANSWER: ANDREW KIM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY SARL AND THE REGISTRATION NUMBER IS FMF/LWD/BF/CAC/223340197

8. WHAT KIND OF ACCOUNT WAS HE OPERATING WITH THIS BANK?
ANSWER: CURRENT ACCOUNT

9. WAS HE MARRIED?
ANSWER: YES (MRS. MARIAM ANDREW KIM)

2011-08-30 Anոеtte to Bikas wrote:

The power came on this morning, and we've been surveying the damage. It's less than predicted. We have some broken windows, and we had water running over the streets and even the lawn, but no broken rooves and few downed trees. The worst part is, in some cities the sanitary sewers and storm drains are commingled, so there are tons of sewage in the bay. The Maryland Department of Environment has banned all oyster-catching for a week. We don't catch oysters, but we're not going to fish either until the water is clean.

Here are the answers:
What is the existence contract file number? 11026855465895689
What is the deference company registration number in this county? FMF/FGN1488616/2000
What is the ID care number of engineer Andrew Kim? A7-45_53_58_A
How old was he when he dyed? 57
When exactly did he die and what read to his dearth? 2001-11-11 in a plane crash
Does the diseased customer own a firm in this county before his dearth? yes
If yes, what is the name of the form and its registration number? Andrew Kim Construction Company SARL FMF/LWD/BF/CAC/223340197
What kind of a count was he operating on with this bank? Current
Was he marrowed? If yes, what is the name of his life? Yes. Mariam Andrew Kim

Anոеtte

On 2011-09-01, Bikas Wada sent me a JPEG of a letter from Bill Zongo.

2011-09-01 Anոеtte to Bikas wrote:

I am glad that you approved my cliam despite the delay forced by the hurricane. I cannot travel to Africa now, as my passport is out for renewal, so I will contact Ibeto Peter.

Anոеtte

2011-09-01 Anոеtte to Ibeto wrote:

Subject: Cliam of leftover fund

Barrator Ibeto Peter:

I got a letter from Dr. Bill Zongo approving my cliam to the fund of Christian Eich, which amounts to USD9,300.00. The fund I was cliaming is that of Andrew Kim, which is USD9,300,000.00. Can you exclaim the discrepitancy?

I will not be able to travel to Burkina Faso anytime in the next few weeks. My passport is away for renovations. Also, I'm leary of traveling to a place where heavy electricity is still present in places, left over from when it was Upper Volta. So I am chosing the other option.

Several days ago a hurricane passed through and flooded the sewers. I am going out tomorrow to test-catch various fish and shellfish to determine whether they are clean enough to resume commercial fishing. I will be busy all day and unable to answer email.

Anոеtte

2011-09-01 Bikas to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: ATTN: MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE.

TELEX CABLE DEPARTMENT

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER,

VIEW THE ATTACHMENT FILE AND COMPLY ACCORDINGLY.

SINCERELY YOURS,

MADAM BARRY MARIE

DR. BIKA WADA

100860 © Copyright 2004 Group Bank Of Africa . Online Inc., all rights reserved. INPORTANCE
NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity To which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately via [email protected]

2011-09-02 Ibeto to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: HONPETER-LAWFIRM AND ASSOCIATES .CO.BF.

HONPETER-LAWFIRM AND ASSOCIATES .CO.BF.
SOLICITOR NOTARY & ADVOCATES OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE FINANCIAL ACCREDITED BANK ATTORNEYS / LEGAL PRACTITIONER ADDRESS: ADD 133.03 SECTEUR 13, OUAGADOUGOU 01 BURKINA FASO .
TEL:00226-78-97-60-98

DATE: 2-09-2011.
OUR REF...RC /20/CAL/ATT08............
ATTN:
DEAR CLIENT,
MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE .

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR CONSULTATION LETTER TO THIS HONOURABLE LAW FIRM, SOLICITING FOR THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBER’S ASSISTANCE OVER THE CASE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WITH THE BANK OF AFRICA HERE IN BURKINA FASO .

AFTER READING THROUGH YOUR CONSULTATION LETTER, I HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN GRANTED BY THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBERS AND WE PROMISE TO RENDER THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES EFFECTIVELY ON YOUR BEHALF BELIEVING THAT YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE LAID DOWN RULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDING THIS LAWFUL INSTITUTION.

INTRODUCTION: HONPETER-CHAMBERS IS BASICALLY INVOLVED IN CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENTAL LEGAL SERVICES FOR PERIOD SPANNING OVER SEVENTEEN(17) YEARS; WE ARE VERY CONVERSANT WITH INTERNATIONAL LEGAL REPRESENTATIONAL AND SIGNINGS FOR INDIVIDUALS, FIRMS AND GOVERNMENTAL BODIES.

ASSURANCE: WITH RESPECT TO MY LEGAL BACKGROUND, I WILL USE THE BEST INSTRUMENTALITIES OF MY PROFESSION TO SECURE AND COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT SUCCESSFULLY ON YOUR BEHALF AND ALSO MAKE SURE THE BANK CONTACTS YOU FOR ONWARD TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITED FUND DIRECT TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS SOON AS YOU MEET UP WITH THE OFFICIAL LEGAL PROCUREMENT REQUIREMENTS.

HOWEVER, I WILL BE VISITING THE BANK OF AFRICA BY TODAY MORNING, AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU CONCERNING THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FEES AFTER DISCUSSING WITH THE BANK OF AFRICA’S MANAGEMENT.

I WILL UPDATE YOU OVER OUR TARMS/RULES OF WORK AFTER VISITING THE BANK OFFICE TODAY ON YOUR BEHALF.

YOURS IN SERVICE,

HON. BARRISTER, IBETO PETER ESQ.
LLB BA HONS
SENIOR ATTORNEY
LEGAL PRACTITIONER.

2011-09-03 Ibeto to Anոеtte wrote:

SOLICITOR NOTARY & ADVOCATES OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE FINANCIAL ACCREDITED BANK ATTORNEYS / LEGAL PRACTITIONER ADDRESS: ADD 133.03 SECTEUR 13, OUAGADOUGOU 01 BURKINA FASO.

DATE: 3-09-2011.
ATTN:
DEAR CLIENT,
MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE .

I HAVE VISITED THE BANK OF AFRICA YESTERDAY AS I PROMISED ON MY PREVIOUS EMAIL, AND I HAVE MADE ALL THE NECESSARY INQUIRIES OVER YOUR APPROVED INHERITANCE FUND WITH THE BANK OF AFRICA WHICH IS VALUED AT USD9.300.000.00.

IN MY BRIEF EMERGENCY MEETING WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF THE BANK TODAY; I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT LATE CUSTOMER WAS ONE OF THEIR BEST CUSTOMERS WHOM HELD A CURRENT ACCOUNT IN THEIR BANK CONTAINING ($9.300, 000.00 USD) BEFORE HIS SUDDEN DEATH IN A PLANE CRASH.

IN MY DISCUSSIONS YESTERDAY WITH THE BANK EXECUTIVES AND ALSO THROUGH MY CONFIRMATION FROM THEIR NETWORK RUNNING TELEX ROOM WHERE YOUR FUND WAS COMPUTERIZED FOR TRANSFER, I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR INHERITANCE FUND HAS ALREADY BEEN APPROVED AND COMPUTERIZED FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER BY INSTALMENT TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT PENDING YOUR PRESENTATION OF THE FUND’S LEGALIZATION / BACK UP DOCUMENTS A SHOWN ON YOUR APPROVAL CONDITIONALITY.

BELOW IS MY FINDINGS AND THEIR OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR SERVICE:

OFFICIAL CONSULTATION FEE……………. . ($1,000.00 USD)
CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY………………… ($1,400 USD)
SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM………………. ($800 USD)
DEATH CERTIFICATE ……………………….. ($250 USD)
SARVICE CHARGES…………………… ($11,000.00 USD).

YOU HAVE TO SEND THE TOTAL SUM OF THREE THOUSAND AND FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ($3,450 USD) IMMEDIATELY BEFORE WE CAN CARRY ON YOUR ASSIGNMENT.

AFTER YOUR FUND IS TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY, THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY THIS CHAMBER OUR SERVICE CHARGE OF ($11,000 USD) AS REQUIRED BY LAW OF THIS CHAMBERS.

AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THIS FEE ($3,450) THROUGH FASTEST MEANS, WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND SEND THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION SLIP IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE US ACHIEVE THE AIM OF YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBERS.

RECEIVING BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

RECEIVING NAME: JUDE UKABIE
AMOUNT: $3,350.

IF THERE IS NO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU ARE ADVICE TO WIRE THE FEE VIA KTT THROUGH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION STATED BELLOW.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

NAME______COMMY WAY.
ACCOUNT NUMBER________101649101017.
BANK NAME______ECOBANK BURKINA FASO.
SWIFT CODE.___ECOC BFBF

PLEASE, DO MAKE SURE THAT THE PAYMENT IS MADE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND ALSO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ENABLE US PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS ACCORDINGLY AND SUBMIT TO THE BANK OFFICE FOR YOUR FUND LEGALIZATION /TRANSFER EFFECTIVELY.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO VIEW THE ATTACHMENT FILE AND COMPLY ACCORDINGLY.

YOURS IN SERVICE,

LLB BA HONS
SENIOR ATTORNEY
LEGAL PRACTITIONER.

Thanks for the Closed lad accounts, I didn't even have to ask!

2011-09-03 Ibeto to Anոеtte wrote:

SOLICITOR NOTARY & ADVOCATES OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE FINANCIAL ACCREDITED BANK ATTORNEYS / LEGAL PRACTITIONER ADDRESS: ADD 133.03 SECTEUR 13, 01 .
DATE: 3-09-2011.
ATTN:
DEAR CLIENT,
MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE .
I HAVE VISITED THE BANK OF AFRICA YESTERDAY AS I PROMISED ON MY PREVIOUS EMAIL, AND I HAVE MADE ALL THE NECESSARY INQUIRIES OVER YOUR APPROVED INHERITANCE FUND WITH THE BANK OF WHICH IS VALUED AT USD9.300.000.00.
IN MY BRIEF EMERGENCY MEETING WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF THE BANK TODAY; I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT LATE CUSTOMER WAS ONE OF THEIR BEST CUSTOMERS WHOM HELD A CURRENT ACCOUNT IN THEIR BANK CONTAINING ($9.300, 000.00 USD) BEFORE HIS SUDDEN DEATH IN A PLANE CRASH.
IN MY DISCUSSIONS YESTERDAY WITH THE BANK EXECUTIVES AND ALSO THROUGH MY CONFIRMATION FROM THEIR NETWORK RUNNING TELEX ROOM WHERE YOUR FUND WAS COMPUTERIZED FOR TRANSFER, I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR INHERITANCE FUND HAS ALREADY BEEN APPROVED AND COMPUTERIZED FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER BY INSTALMENT TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT PENDING YOUR PRESENTATION OF THE FUND’S LEGALIZATION / BACK UP DOCUMENTS A SHOWN ON YOUR APPROVAL CONDITIONALITY.
BELOW IS MY FINDINGS AND THEIR OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR SERVICE:
OFFICIAL CONSULTATION FEE……………. . ($1,000.00 USD)
CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY………………… ($1,400 USD)
SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM………………. ($800 USD)
DEATH CERTIFICATE ……………………….. ($250 USD)
SARVICE CHARGES…………………… ($11,000.00 USD).
YOU HAVE TO SEND THE TOTAL SUM OF THREE THOUSAND AND FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ($3,450 USD) IMMEDIATELY BEFORE WE CAN CARRY ON YOUR ASSIGNMENT.
AFTER YOUR FUND IS TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY, THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY THIS CHAMBER OUR SERVICE CHARGE OF ($11,000 USD) AS REQUIRED BY LAW OF THIS CHAMBERS.
AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THIS FEE ($3,450) THROUGH FASTEST MEANS, MONEY TRANSFER AND SEND THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION SLIP IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE US ACHIEVE THE AIM OF YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBERS.
RECEIVING BY MONEY TRANSFER:
IF THERE IS NO MONEY TRANSFER IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU ARE ADVICE TO WIRE THE FEE VIA KTTTHROUGH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION STATED BELLOW.
NAME______COMMY WAY.
BANK NAME______ECOBANK .
SWIFT CODE.___ECOC BFBF
PLEASE, DO MAKE SURE THAT THE PAYMENT IS MADE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND ALSO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ENABLE US PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS ACCORDINGLY AND SUBMIT TO THE BANK OFFICE FOR YOUR FUND LEGALIZATION /TRANSFER EFFECTIVELY.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO VIEW THE ATTACHMENT FILE AND COMPLY ACCORDINGLY.
YOURS IN SERVICE,
LLB BA HONS
SENIOR ATTORNEY
LEGAL PRACTITIONER.

2011-09-05 Anոеtte to Ibeto wrote:

Subject: Re: HONPETER-LAWFIRM AND ASSOCIATES .CO.BF.

Sorry for not responding on Friday. I was out all day checking how much of the pollution caused by Irene, who caused tons of sewage to be dumped into the bay, had gotten into the fish. The Maryland government closed the bay to fishing and asked me to check this. Based on my findings, the state has reopened the bay to fishing.

I am not sure if I have that much money available. There has been much damage here from the hurricane. More rain than wind, but our boat had some flying object hit it. I'll get back to you in a few days once I have assessed the damage.

You mentioned an attached file, but I didn't find it.

Anոеtte

I was actually in flight that day. The explanation about pollution is true, except of course for Anոеtte having anything to do with it.

2011-09-05 Ibeto to Anոеtte wrote:

SOLICITOR NOTARY & ADVOCATES OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE FINANCIAL ACCREDITED BANK ATTORNEYS / LEGAL PRACTITIONER ADDRESS: ADD 133.03 SECTEUR 13, 01 .
TEL: 00226-78-97-60-98
DATE: 05-09-2011.
ATTN:
DEAR CLIENT,
MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND I SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU OVER THE DAMAGES COURSED TO YOU BY HURRICANE. YES, I SAW IT OVER THE TELEVISION AND ALSO READ IT IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS; I PRAY THAT GOD HIMSELF WILL GIVE YOU THE COURAGE TO BEAR THE LOOSE WHILE ASSURING YOU THAT YOU WILL RECOVER ALL AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE.
CONCERNING THE FEE, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT IS BEEN REQUIRED BY THE CONCERNED MINISTRIES IN OTHER TO RELEASE THOSE DOCUMENTS TO ME AND AS SOON AS I GET THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS, IT WILL ONLY TAKE 72HOURS FOR THE FUND TO HIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
LIKE I SAID ON MY LAST EMAIL, YOU WILL SEND THE TOTAL SUM OF THREE THOUSAND AND FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ($3,450 USD) IMMEDIATELY AND AFTER YOUR FUND IS TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY, THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY OUR SERVICE CHARGE OF ($11,000 USD) AS REQUIRED BY LAW OF THIS CHAMBERS.
AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THIS FEE ($3,450) THROUGH FASTEST MEANS, MONEY TRANSFER AND SEND THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION SLIP IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE US ACHIEVE THE AIM OF YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBERS.
RECEIVING BY MONEY TRANSFER:
BUT IF THERE IS NO MONEY TRANSFER IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU ARE ADVICE TO WIRE THE FEE VIA KTT THROUGH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION STATED BELLOW.
NAME______COMMY WAY
BANK NAME______ECOBANK .
SWIFT CODE.___ECOC BFBF
MAKE SURE THAT THE PAYMENT IS MADE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND ALSO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ENABLE US PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS ACCORDINGLY AND SUBMIT TO THE BANK OFFICE FOR YOUR FUND LEGALIZATION AND TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EFFECTIVELY.
YOURS IN SERVICE,
LLB BA HONS
SENIOR ATTORNEY

2011-09-08 Anոеtte to Ibeto wrote:

I've checked the damage. The most I can send you now is $1000; the rest we need to fix the boat so that we can catch fish. Is it OK to send you $1000 now and the rest after we've caught and sold a load of fish? Hopefully we'll get an order next week.

Anոеtte

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2011-09-08 Ibeto to Anոеtte wrote:

ONPETER-LAWFIRM AND ASSOCIATES .CO.BF.

SOLICITOR NOTARY & ADVOCATES OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE FINANCIAL ACCREDITED BANK ATTORNEYS / LEGAL PRACTITIONER ADDRESS: ADD 133.03 SECTEUR 13, OUAGADOUGOU 01 BURKINA FASO.

DATE: 08-09-2011.

ATTN: DEAR CLIENT,

MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE.

REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL DATED SEP 07, 2011, HAVING SYMPATHIZED WITH YOUR OVER THE DAMAGES CAUSED TO YOU BY HURRICANE; YOU HAVE BEEN ADVICE TO SEND THE AVAILABLE $1000.00 TO ENABLE THIS CHAMBER PROCEED TO THE INVOLVED MINISTRIES FOR COMMITMENT OF PAYMENT IN SECURING THE CERTIFICATES AT LARGE ON YOUR RESPECT.

FOR URGENT RECEIVE OF YOUR PAYMENT, YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME BELOW AND FORWARD YOUR PAYMENT RECEIPT TO THIS CHAMBER AS SOON AS YOU HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT,

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AS I HOPE TO DISCHARGE MY DUTIES ON YOUR BEHALF TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.

YOURS IN SERVICE,

LLB BA HONS
SENIOR ATTORNEY

2011-09-09 Anոеtte to Henri wrote:

Subject: Re: My Sister

Sorry for not writing earlier. We had a hurricane pass through, there was a lot of water damage, some flying object hit the boat, and I had to check the fisheries of the Chesapeake Bay for pollution before they'd reopen them.
I've been talking with the lawyer Ibeto Peter, I sent him part of the money, but he had trouble collecting it. Hopefully I can pay the rest next Friday. I needed to keep some of the money to repair hurricane damage.
Hope you get better! What were you sick with?
Anոеtte

2011-09-09 Anոеtte to Ibeto wrote:

Subject: Money is sent

I've sent the money through Money Gram as follows:
To: Jude Ukabie
Test question: How many verses?
Reference number: 335544332.
I should have the rest of the money by Friday next week.

For the other method of wiring, what is KTT?

Anոеtte

2011-09-09 Henri to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: My Sister

Dear Sister Anոеtte,

How are you today, hopefully you are in good health? I am writing to how far you have gone with our transaction because your silent is becoming so worrisome to me, I’m highly disturbed and concerned that I have not heard from you after your mail of 25th august to me, I'm beginning to think that you're not healthy. Although, I was very sick since then, and I was forced to go on a medical leave, I am in the village since then where there is no internet facility. I will start work on Monday. So, please, no matter whatever may be the reason for the break in communication, I want you to let me know your position immediately, let me know if you're healthy and how far you have gone concerning the transaction at hand. God bless you.

Mr. Lambert Henri.

2011-09-09 Henri to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Urgent/My Sister

Dear Sister Anոеtte,

Thank you very much for your mail. I am very happy to read
your mail and to see that you are health? Now concerning the lawyer fee, please
I want to send copy of the payment slip which you send to the lawyer for me to
see. We are together in this transaction, so anything you are doing; you must
always inform me ok. Now, I want you tell me when you send the money to the
lawyer and what is the trouble that make him not to receive the money. I want
you to send copy of the payment slip to me for my confirmation ok.

Mr. Lambert Henri.

2011-09-09 Ibeto to Anոеtte wrote:

ONPETER-LAWFIRM AND ASSOCIATES .CO.BF.

DATE: 09-09-2011.

ATTN: DEAR CLIENT,

MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE.

REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL DATED SEP 09, 2011, WITH INFORMATION OF MONEY EXPRESS, WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT IT WAS IMPOSIBLE TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY FROM MONEY EXPRESS YOU SENT. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE AGENT WHERE THE $1000 WAS SENT AND TAKE BACK YOUR MONEY.

GO DIRECT TO WESTERN UNION AND DEPOSITE THE $1000 BECAUSE THIS MONEY GRAM SERVICE IS NOT SAVE HERE. GO AND TAKE THE $1000 AND SEND IT WITH WESTERN UNION ONLY.

YOU MUST SEND THE MONEY ONLY THROUGH WESTERN UNION WHICH IS AVAILABLE HERE.

RECEIVING BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

RECEIVING NAME: PETER IBETO

AMOUNT: $1,000.00

USE ONLY WESTERN UNION TO SEND THE MONEY, I AM WAITING FOR THE INFORMATION OF THE WESTERN UNION FROM YOU.
YOURS IN SERVICE,

LLB BA HONS
SENIOR ATTORNEY

2011-09-11 Anոеtte to Henri wrote:

Subject: Re: Urgent/My Sister

Turned out to be a simple mistake on his part. I sent the money by Money Gram; he went looking for Money Express instead, and didn't find it. There are several Money Gram locations in Ouaga.

The fee I have to pay before he can send me the money is $3350 or $3450 (he quoted both figures, I'm not sure which is right). Because of hurricane damage, I offered to pay $1000 and use the rest of what I have for repairs. I sent the $1000 a few days ago and will send the rest on Friday when I get paid for fishing. Once he transfers the money, there's another fee I have to pay.

I can't send a copy of the slip as I don't have a scanner.

Anոеtte

2011-09-11 Anոеtte to Ibeto wrote:

I sent it by Money Gram, not Money Express. There are plenty of Money Gram offices in Burkina Faso. You didn't specify Western Union the first time you said where to send it, so I found the first place I could to send it, which is Money Gram.
We're fishing already and will be very busy this week. Rod just went out and is working the nets while I take a break. On Friday I'll take the earnings from fishing to the bank and send you the rest of the money right then by wire transfer.
Anոеtte

2011-09-11 Anոеtte to Ibeto wrote:

Sorry for the typo. The correct number is 35544332.

Is the total amount I have to pay $3550 or $3450?

Anոеtte

2011-09-11 Henri to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Urgent/My Sister

Dear Sister,

Please stop complicating issues, I want you to send the money gram payment information to me so that I will send my sister in-law to his office on your behalf by tomorrow morning as to ensure that everything is taken care of. I don’t want you to make any mistake, just give me the money gram reference number in your next mail. If you have scanner just write them down on the way I can copy and send someone to his office ok.

I don’t want you waste more time, write the evidence of payment and send to my inbox in your next mail ok

Concerning the figure, I want you to write him to find out the exact amount required.

Mr. Lambet Henry

2011-09-11 Ibeto to Anոеtte wrote:

SOLICITOR NOTARY & ADVOCATES OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE FINANCIAL ACCREDITED BANK ATTORNEYS / LEGAL PRACTITIONER ADDRESS: ADD 133.03 SECTEUR 13, OUAGADOUGOU 01 BURKINA FASO .

DATE: 10-09-2011.
ATTN:
DEAR CLIENT,
MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE .

SEND ME THE CORRECT INFORMATION TO PICK UP THE MONEY GRAM BECAUSE THE INFORMATION YOU GAVE ME WAS WRONG. LOOK AT THE MTCN YOU SENT 335544332 THIS IS INVALID INFORMATION KINDLY SCAN THE MONEY GRAM SLIP TO ME FOR MORE CURRECTION BECAUSE THE MTCN OF MONEY GRAM IS 8 DIGITS BUT YOU SENT ME 9 DIGITS WHICH MAKES IT WRONG INFO.

YOURS IN SERVICE,

LLB BA HONS
SENIOR ATTORNEY
LEGAL PRACTITIONER.

2011-09-11 Ibeto to Anոеtte wrote:

DATE: 11-09-2011.
ATTN:
DEAR CLIENT,
MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE .
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT INFORMATION HENCE YOU PROMISED TO SEND THE FEE FEW DAYS AGO.
THE INFORMATIONS NEEDED TO RECEIVE THE FEES FROM MONEY GRAM HERE OFFICE ARE AS FOLLOWS .

BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS INFORMATION WAS WRONG AND INVALID AS BELOW 335544332 , THIS IS INVALID AS ITS 9 DIGITS WHILE MONEY GRAM IS 8 DIGITS, CAN YOU CORRECT THIS ERROR??? IF NOT SCAN THE MONEY GRAM SLIP FOR MY VIEW.
1.SENDER NAME:………….
2.AMOUNT:………………..
3.REFERENCE NUMBER………………….
4.RECEIVERS NAME:………………….
YOURS IN SERVICE,
LLB BA HONS
SENIOR ATTORNEY

2011-09-12 Anոеtte to Ibeto wrote:

Subject: Re: HON PETER-LAWFIRM AND ASSOCIATES .CO.BF

The MTCN certainly is valid. I told you it's 35544322. Now go get the money.
I still need to know the correct total you need, as you told me two different numbers, so that when I sell the fish, I can send you the rest of the money.
Anոеtte

2011-09-12 Ibeto to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: HON PETER-LAWFIRM AND ASSOCIATES .CO.BF

HON PETER-LAWFIRM AND ASSOCIATES .CO.BF. SOLICITOR NOTARY & ADVOCATES OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE FINANCIAL ACCREDITED BANK ATTORNEYS / LEGAL PRACTITIONER ADDRESS: ADD 133.03 SECTEUR 13, OUAGADOUGOU 01 BURKINA FASO. TEL: 00226-78-97-60-98 DATE: 12-09-2011. OUR REF...RC /20/CAL/ATT08............

ATTN: DEAR CLIENT, MRS. ANΝЕΤTE ORАLIΝE.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MTCN YOU SENT WAS INVALID THERE IS NO INFORMATION FOUND ON THE NAME NEITHER MTCN, LET IT NOT BE YOU ARE PLAYING WITH THIS CHAMBER, GO AND TAKE BACK YOUR MONEY AND SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION ONLY. WITHOUT WESTERN UNION FORGET OUR SERVICE.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
LLB BA HONS SENIOR ATTORNEY

2011-09-12 Mallаrd to Henri wrote:

Subject:

I was looking through Rоd's trash and I found a couple of papers there. One is an email from you offering 9.3 million dollars. I'm the Orаliոes' landlord. The money they pay me is enough, under normal circumstances, but we had a hurricane, and there's some damage to the house that needs to be fixed. And if I had that much money, I could buy a few more houses and rent them out. Is there any way I could get my hands on the money?

The other was a slip saying that Anոеtte sent some money to Judie Huckabie. The reference number was 354432. Do you know anything about this?

Mallаrd Entеոmann

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic