SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlet Dragon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having trouble making email account, have set up using mail.com but wont let me log in now, any sugestions of where i might try again?
tried Gmail hotmail and wont let me
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually it should be no problem - if you have the right username and the right password there is no reason that you cannot login.
Have you tried a different browser?
Or try to recover your password...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Scarlet Dragon, no offence, if you are having issues like creating a free e-mail accounts (which is quite easy to do) I thnk most lads are going to make mincement of you, are you sure you are up for this?

Try yahoo.com, gmail.com or the thousands of free email domains.
Then use their webmail clients to log into it. e.g go to www.yahoo.com and click on mail then sign in.
Suggest when you create an account you log in with the full email address such as [email protected] (unless specified elsewise) and password. It helps to make a note of your password when you create one.

If you are really stuck, let me know by personal message and I'll set one up for you.

Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Scarlet Dragon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one of the problems is being
in france the bloody things come up in french which i dont really understand
Ive never had problems before and i use a gmail account for myself and i have had hotmail in the past. As for the mail.com I KNOW that the name and password match but it comes up as not valid
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm That’s odd. Just because I hate to overlook the obvious you are trying to log in here correct http://www.mail.com/

Just my an opinion but if you are already familiar with Gmail why not just get another gmail account for baiting? It is the best of the free email providers in my opinion.

Btw Welcome!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Herrmann
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

your computer is maybe switched to recognize which country it's in, that's why all comes up in French. If you use Windows try to change to English in the Regional and Language Options then all should come up in English, if I'm not wrong.

My computer is set to German language, despite I'm not in Germany and mail.com comes up in German; so it could be the language adjustment in your computer.

Herrmann
Mortar 5 Nigeria x4 ... lost count already ... Vcamera x2

Due to the recent budget cuts, the cost of electricity, gas and oil as well as current economic conditions, 'The Light at the end of the tunnel' has been turned off. - we apologise for the inconvenience
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read this
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-lang-priorities
if you are using IE7 your language settings are set at installation, if you are using any other browser then this page will show you how to change it.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail.com is used a lot with lads, they will recognise it and know that you are just screwing them around.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Stoney
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Use TOR, Chrome & Gmail.
That will confuse anyone.

Closed lad accounts *24 *4
bow_down Hail Gomer*4 Malaysia Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Chemical Brothers
Sand Timer The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012-2013
Safari The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos>Natitingou BRODA THEM GO TO KILL ME I BORROW 100,000NAIRA FOR THE JOURNEY
Safari Xmas Pot Rescue Lagos-Parakou-Kandi right now am out of cash
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I created a Hushmail account a few weeks ago and sent one message. Now it won't let me look at it, apparently because it considers Tor nodes abuse sources.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic