SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Baby Abandon!!! WARNING

View next topic
View previous topic

80110x
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could not find any report of this on the forum so just incase here is the heads up a special warning to women Shocked
Posted on my facebook via family member:

This is a message from my friend it goes as followed please take heed. Whilst driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it. For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Police and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check.... "There are several things to be aware of ... gangs and thieves are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women)to stop their vehicle and get out of the car. "There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby. "Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too. DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!! DIAL 9-9-9 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON'T EVEN SLOW DOWN. "IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSCREEN, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK THE CAR, DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS. THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVOURY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT." Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used. Please be safe
nathpesoj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I receive this before, if you encounter a group of biker whom wanting to cause trouble do not ever stop your car. my mom and my sis almost fell victim to a grouped robbery by a group of biker, they use flash light ask my mom to stop and my sis ask my mom don't and grabbed a steering to correct position. for me I'll try not to stop but ramming them if I'm forced to while heading toward nearest police station

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ramming someone with your car is a crime too.

The story in the OP is an urban myth, debunked by Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/carseat.asp

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like an urban legend.
http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/carseat.asp

edit-damn am I slow Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! I beat you by one minute, doc holliday! Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
80110x
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

seems that facef**k soz facebook fans in the uk are pushing this around there friends etc soz to give a false positive Sad have posted the link to snopes on my facef**k Rolling Eyes

Still a sick idea if some dumb twat decides to test this Idea
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Baiting Guru

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's weird, twice in the last two weeks I've seen abandoned strollers (pram) left in different spots in my neighbourhood. Confused

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, I thought this kind of crap had died with hotmail

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- [email protected] Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n [email protected] Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ nope it nearly died, then the facebook idiots ressurected i load of spam crap like this and others. Im sure using FB lowers IQ, cant friggin stand it, hence why my account got deleted quite some time ago.

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my former "friends" on Facebook posted crap like that all the time. Always had to send the Snopes link to him showing it was crap. He'd always say something like "yeah I knew it was phony, I can't believe people think it's true", etc. Finally dropped him cause he's just an idiot!!

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also be on the lookout for 2 trunk boxes left by the roadside.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Flash347
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

most of the oldy moldy email warnings from the early days of the internet are back on facebook now. I love the ones telling me that facebook is going to start charging or the USPS is going to demand 5 cents for every email sent
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think it is fun to glue a coin to the sidewalk and watch people try to take it.

Oh and if you see someone with their high beams on, don't flash at them, it is a gang sign and they will hunt you down, steal your car and your teeth. Teeth are valuable in gangs because they are used to show status in gangs.

Also if a rattlesnake says it won't bite you, don't believe it! I'll look for the story... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Baiting Guru

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
I still think it is fun to glue a coin to the sidewalk and watch people try to take it

Me too!!! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
jose_cuervo
Booted by Bware

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg wrote:
That's weird, twice in the last two weeks I've seen abandoned strollers (pram) left in different spots in my neighbourhood. Confused

(taking notes...)

This could be a sign of the coming Zombie Apocalypse.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Or the person who stole them sobered up... Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic