SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thank you

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobbycans
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started scam baiting about three weeks ago and have been keeping a will1ams Sc0tt busy. Was running out of things to do and then I was told about this site. It's amazing. Just after getting my lad to be on the security site for nearly 2 hours. That's a great tool. Can't thank you enough. I would like some more help though so where do I go to get that?
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi bobby and welcome to Eater!

Now that you have made a post, you should be able to sign up for a mentor here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Glad you are here and have fun baiting! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bobbycans
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, I'll do that. I'm really interested if anyone else is baiting my lad. He accidentally emailed me calling me Virginia lopos or something. Sounded Spanish.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, bobbycans. I hope you are baiting from an anonymous email address. If not, please stop and read up on safe-baiting techniques.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
bobbycans
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the problem right there. I'm not. I didn't intentionally scambait. I just answered one if the mails and asked him inane questions while giving him a little bit to also keep thinking he might get something from me. But I was then told about here and I took it up a notch. I'll stop with this lad now so but need an idea as to how to stop without giving anything away. He just answered The questions from the security site here. Will I send him a mail from there telling him something or other?
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply stop replying/emailing with the lad. Don't bother to give him any explanations and don't worry about it. Just drop him and move on to one of the thousands of other lads and this time use a nice new shiny email addy made just for baiting with totally fake details. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bobbycans
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After using security shield this is what W1illiams Sc0tts has to say for himself. Only had him on it for 90 minutes. I should have used a fake account and I reckon I could have had him for longer.

THIS WAS THE REULT I GOT FINALLY. HONESTLY I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOUR FRIEND HAS TO FLOOW THIS KIND OF PROCESS INSTEAD OF PAYING THE MONEY AND PICKING AN MTCN NUMBER FROM WESTERN UNION. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. NOW WHAT NEXT DO WE DO?

HONESTLY I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH SINCE IN MY LIFE AS SUCH THINGS DOSE NOT HAPPEN HERE IN UK EVEN AROUND THE WORLD. ALL YOU DO IS WALK INTO THE WESTERN UNION FILL OUT THE FORM AND HAND OVER YOUR MONEY TO THEM AND THEY WILL COMPUTE AND GIVE YOU YOUR MTCN NUMBWE WHICH IS SECRET BETWEEN YOU AND THE RECEIVER. WHAT ELSE. NOW TELL ME THE WAY FORWARD BECAUSE THE THING HAS TOLD ME 24-72 HOURS

You need to talk to RYO and let him know what to do or if he can go back to western union and tell them that he dose not need all these process but let them give him the MTCN number direct if at all he paid the money because I am stressed up and tired about the whole thing.

And some of his answers.

Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? A: Yes I had a lot of hairwhen I was a baby

Is there someone famous that is considered beautiful, that you think is not? A: every one is beautiful as long as they aare all God creation

What is the punishment for murder in your country? A: The purnishment for murder is death He is supposed to be English but doesnt know its been abolished for nearly 50 years.

If you could say a sentence which the whole world could hear, what would you say? A: I will tell the world to repent of their sins because the kingdom i=of God is coming to an end
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Hahaha! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
bobbycans
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More from W1ll1ams Sc0tts.

A selection of answers from the man. I have sent him back once more but I think he has to say no to me this time.

A: There are a lot of sex in the internet incluing watching pronographic films and sexy films which is not god for the society
2011-09-21 03:32:16 Q: Did you believe it?
A: Yes I believe it because I have seen kids watch sex films and phonographic films and I am not happy about that
2011-09-21 03:33:15 Q: Pringles or Lays?
A: I have seen both pringles and lays watching them and I feel very sad about it
2011-09-21 03:35:40 Q: In which city was Martin Luther King assassinated in 1968?
A: Martin luther king was assasinated in the city of Memphis Tenessee in USA in the year 1968

Q: If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for?
A: If i wrer given three wished I will wish to be the president of United Kingdon, I would wish to preach the gospel of God to all and I would want to have a hand shake with united state president Barrack Obama
2011-09-21 03:16:54 Q: Is it too competitive?
A: Yes it is to cometitive because I will not be easy to meet the United state president or to be the president of United Kingdom
Q: What are people not doing that they should to prevent deaths in traffic accidents?
A: people should always be a helper to one another when you see an accident because I prefer calling the police instead of abandoning the accident
2011-09-21 03:29:30 Q: Why would you enjoy certain types of volunteer work?
A: I can enjoy certain type of volnteer job because I find my self been payying doing it and not expecting any thing in repurn from either people or the government
bobbycans
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NO YOU CANNOT GIVE RUSSELL COX THE MONEY BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND IT TO MEVIA WESTERN UNION TODAY FOR ME TO PROCURE THE CERTIFICATE AND SEND IT TO RUSSELL.

THE COORDINATES OF HOW YOU ARE TO SEND THE $2550.00 IS AS STATED BELOW

RECEIVER WILLIAMS SCOTT
DESTINATION LONDON UK
TEXT QUESTION ONE
ANSWER TWO

IF WESTERN UNION REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE MONEY ONCE, YOU CAN SPLIT IT INTO 2. SEND TO ME THE MTCN NUMBER AND THE NAME AND ADDRESS USED IN SENDING OUT THE FEE. KINDLY NOTE THAT I WILL NOT USE THAT GOD FORSAKEN SECURITY SHIELD ANY MORE.

I think I might just make you use it once more.........
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic