SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The lad is getting worried

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maccadanny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait is progressing nicely. Been keeping the lad waiting for a few days while i emailed his 'security company' (lol). Got the latest replies today.

THIS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND US THE CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT AND AGREEMENT OF DEPOSIT ISSUE TO YOUR LATE PARTNER DURING THE DEPOSIT WITH OUR COMPANY TO ENABLE US PROCEED.

ATTACH IS THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP FORM AND YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP FORM AND RETURN IT BACK TO THIS US TOGETHER WITH THE 450EURO FEES.

MR OLUWADARE, YOU REQUESTED TO SEND THE FEES THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF OUR COMPANY LAWYER BELOW.

NAME, EMMANUEL ANUGWARA
COUNTRY, COTE D IVIORE ABIDJAN.

FILL THE FORM AND SEND IT TOGETHER WITH THE FEES SEND US THE INFORMATION TO COLLECT THE MONEY FOR COMFORMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT TO ENABLE OUR COMPANY LAWYER PROCEED FOR THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP IN YOUR NAME FROM HIGH COURT OF JUSTICES HERE IN COTE D IVIORE.

BEST REGARDS
MR JOHNSON OSSEY.
DIRECTOR OPERATION FSTO.

Followed by one from the impatient lad:-

My Darling,
Please have you send the two documents to the security company as i told you to do.Please let me know from you and your outcome with the company because i am seriously worried to hear from you.
Waiting yours soonest reply
From Miss Wumi

ImageImageImage

Of course the lad will have to wait a bit longer while i verify the documents with my solicitor eh?

Last edited by maccadanny on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you having fun with your first lad, although can you please edit & repost the images with the words FAKE or "used by scammer" written on them

and also could you host the pics somewhere else, that site just throws up loads of horrible spam for online games

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
maccadanny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Apologies, will do it now.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no worries you werent to know, good work on getting them though
sorry about the hosting thing, just having a bad day its a personal gripe lol

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
maccadanny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When questioned about her loyalty to me and not to the money...

Darling, I want you to know that i real love you from my haert and I am an honest girl, trustworthy, truthful,loving kindness, open minded, intelligent, easy going, faithful and caring to you and as soon as you receive the box there in your country both of us will invest as husband and wife in your country that is my plan.

Darling, Are you sick ( i told the lad i was mugged & my phone stolen) and if you are sick i am very sorry for your health and God will give you the power to conclude this transaction so that both of us will meet ourself in your country and get married.

Waiting to hear from you once you hear from the security company.
Yours Darling Wumi Abdul i love you darling.

I think you guys are all wrong, it truly is real love!!!
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you will find a link to http://www.scamwarners.com/ on the top of every page of this forum. It will print a very nice "FAKE" on your various lad-obtained forms, passports etc.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
maccadanny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Thanks for the info, forms changed.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic