SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who do I bring this up to- a moderator?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading the EPIC ~H3ctor's grand tour~ thread, I'm almost 1/3 through. After seeing Dr. S.W.'s trophies relating to this oddessy, I decided to Google the prison it mentioned- and the very first posting is about THIS site, and THAT thread, even mentions the lads name, all in the preview box.

Is this an issue? I have lurked here for a little bit on and off, so maybe this has been discussed before, I searched, but couldn't find an exact answer, other than obviously to change names, etc.- but not nothing on this exact issue, especially since I don't yet know the end fate of our well-traveled friend (don't spoil it for me).

I didn't want to go running to a Mod sounding like Chicken Little, or sound like a total newbish, so I figured that this posting would either alay my fears, or point the matter to where it needs to go. I am a member of several other forums (related to my name, not 4l9 issues), so I know enough to try to stick to protocols and not ruffle feathers.

A big Thank You to everyone here. Keep dishing out the Just Desserts.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Longboarder and welcome to Eater!

Since the Hectard thread is behind the login in Help, Hints, and Tips, I didn't think any of it would be googleable. (Unlike this forum which is googleable.)

I would ask you to post up the name of what you found via Google, but that would just make it worse since this thread would then be googleable. So can you just PM it to me and I will check it out? Then we can report it to a mod if needed.

Normally, if there is something that is showing up on Google that really shouldn't, you can just report the post via the button "Report this post to a moderator" and then explain the situation. If needed, they will take care of it. Our mods are great like that. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought "report this post.... " was to flag a post for violations ( obscene, racist, etc., but not for an issue as I mentioned. See, I'm learning every day. But the thing I mentioned DID show up on Google, I'll send you a PM and you can see for yourself.

Thank you for responding.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not saying I don't believe you, I promise. I just don't know why it would show up on google. Wink

And yes, you can report a post for the normal violations, but it is also a good way to get the quick attention of the next available mod. As long as you aren't abusing it/using it to just say 'hi' to a mod, they don't mind too much.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that I have solved the mystery. The "info" being discussed is in Dr. S.W.'s siggy, and all of our siggy lines show up on Google. This might also explain how other scammers have found their way here in the past.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yep, already figured that out. And it's in bo's sig line too. Wink

Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Dora, I have learned this too. Thank You.

Carry on.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for pointing this out! Will change my sig accordingly.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also found that out about the sig lines being googleable, thanks to our nifty eagle eye Dora.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic